User Tag List

Page 655 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 665 705 755 1155 1655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

try clicking on them? should open up a window, and at the bottom should be a reply button.

unless your referring to "rep". where you'll get pts, and they may leave comments, but the only way to reply to those, is to click on the user name, then go to their profile page, and under leave a msg, you can leave one on their profile or private..

hope this helps?

chandra..would u have a problem with me cutting and pasting the comments (all) into an email to p&p? i would do the same with the "other" entery as well?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

rq, arm, seekthetruth, canjen are all of our "out of the closet" americans.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    chandra..would u have a problem with me cutting and pasting the comments (all) into an email to p&p? i would do the same with the "other" entery as well?
    No, no problem with doing that. Do you think there is any way for them to tell who is doing it? If not, at least maybe they will think twice about the rules for the next contest.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I posted a couple of comments under her entry as well, but nothing that I am ashamed of. I was the one who posted the quotes from the contest rules.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i think some of our sc'ers might have tho..sounds like someone i know. think i'll forget that idea..read the comments on her page..eewww..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OK, NSangel, thanks for the advice with the comments too. I will try clicking on them next time. Tried to go back and do it now, but they are gone. I'm sure I will eventually learn how all this stuff works...LOL.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    OK I've been busy busy busy voting but I wanted to check in to tell you what I was going to say earlier. I just wanted to make sure it was ok because it was from a pm I received.

She mistakenly thought that I was Justin's mother because of all the ranting I've been doing. She let me know that she had been voting for my "little guy" and ended with this, which I thought was just so sweet, even more so because we have never "talked" before:
    how could she mistake you for chandra? chandra is nice and quiet.

your nice and BOISTEROUS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    OK, NSangel, thanks for the advice with the comments too. I will try clicking on them next time. Tried to go back and do it now, but they are gone. I'm sure I will eventually learn how all this stuff works...LOL.

chandra: those were rep comments, you'd have to go to the person's actual page to ie thank them or whatever. you can also click on the post they rep'd you for (i do that to find out what i said that they thought was so funny because i'm not saying stuff to be funny...)

shiat..lost my train of thought..

oh, once you view the rep comments and you go back out..the disappear until somone reps you again. suxs eh?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

to "rep" someone, just click that middle icon on the bottom left, above (post reply). looks like a judge's scale. you can give good or bad rep. i have never gotten bad rep. yet. the day i do, i'll cry.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

btw, isn't dying your hair supposed to make it thicker? mine is laying flat as a wet rat..and i think i'm going bald infront

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not good to go bald NS.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We'll be far enough to the east and north we should just be getting a lot of rain, some high gusts of wind possible tornados. Basically like we got with gustav and as big as this thing is I believe we will be having several days of it again. Guess with this one the tornado's are going to be worse or so they say. The kids are right in Houston our daughter will be staying with her boyfriends family in N. Houston which is at least farther away and a safer place then where their apt is. Our son has decided to go stay with a friend a few blocks away but at least he won't be in their ground floor apt. Still not good enough for me but better and am glad he won't be alone. Stubborn brat won't go with his sister says he's a lean mean finely tuned instrument of warfare the idiot! Started saying that when he was in the army and I'd like to extract it from his memory LOL! It's all just dredging up too many bad memories for us from Katrina I think, we lived in Slidell which is on the north shore from New Orleans, got hit hard and husband was the same hard headed idiot that would be fine and wouldn't leave. He stood in water 6 ft deep in our home for 12 hours before it went down. Took me 4 days to find him, then we both went thru rita a couple weeks later fleeing Houston to get away from it . Know being above the ground floor isn't going to protect them from other things but its the flooding that scares us. Neurotic and need to quit freaking out over it. We have no control over their decisions anymore and shouldn't. Thank you for the concern sorry to go on about it sheesh will be a neurotic mess by the time Ike has gone.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wonder if the automated program shut off. She's been on 5 all through this with drops only on a rare occasion and promptly back up to 5. I haven't voted for her but wouldn't downvote her either, since I won't do that to any child but it appears either they got caught and can't sign back in, their program shut itself off or they fell asleep at the switch. I certainly hope if they were using a automated program they got caught, otherwise someone is taking heavy doses of nodoze to respond so rapidly to anyone getting a 5.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OKlahoma is preparing to take in evacuees. Lot more prepared this time than with katrina. I hope.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

How much longer before contest closes ... its 10 pm CST here

Thread Information