User Tag List

Page 1072 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 72 572 972 1022 1062 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1082 1122 1172 1572 2072 ... LastLast
Results 16,066 to 16,080 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    is anyone else's rep not going up even when someone gives you rep?
    your starstuck. welcome to the club.

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    I just ordered the Bob the Builder DVD set for my boys. It was 200k points but it is worth it to them. Now I have like no points which stinks. With my luck they will now have something on there I really want and I cannot get it
    don't worry. grab the prizes when u can. if something ever does pop up, maybe another sc'er will grab it and you can return the favor later. i know a few of us have been doing that. unfortunately will be a while b4 i can again!

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    omg they have been spying on NS!
    i suppose you think excellence is for you

Quote Originally Posted by Harley Grandma View Post

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: MARTINI worth 100 points good through 12/6/08.
    if i give them back 100 pts ya think they'll send me a martini?

haun: most of the time it's idle threats, BUT they will take off too and hide at a friends etc like you said. and that's where the danger lies. too many predators out there. so ya, you have to take it seriously.

ryan is being a little turd here. what got him supsended? well, he was asked to use just a small drop of glue, so instead he pours out a massive glob. and the epa (the awesome one), says, ryan that's not what the teacher asked you to do. then he started his "maniacal laughter" only way i can describe it. it's that laughter you do to PISS ppl off you know what i mean? so then he was asked to appologize, he refused got very lippy at teacher, sent to principal..told to appologize or will be sent home. he started to tell the principal off, so she cut him off and sent him home. and here he'll be til he sits down and writes 3 letters of appology. was supposed to be 2, but i said, well what about the epa? SUUURE he can write that one to she says.

hehehe, i love our principal, she rocks.

so since i was busy doing what i call xmas cleaning. my house is so bad santa won't visit. i had ryan doing the bottom cupboard shelves. they're all nice and shiny now emptied the dishwash, feed animals, and did a tiny bit of homework until he decided enuf was enuf i'm not doing no more no sir you can't make me, and all that crap.

he spent over an hour in time out sitting on the steps. excessive? yup. but he was told he could come off and go work on his school work or letters of appology. no dice. told him he'll be sitting there everyday til he's 18 (or is it 19 i can kick him out?). also told him he had to sit there til dad came home. then he's dad's problem.

so dad comes home, ryan refuses to move from stairs. says he's not allowed. i reiteratted what i said. he finally moved his arse.

oh and at the table, while i was laying out da rulz, he was smiling and i could see that maniacal lafter ready to come out of those lips, which is what set me off.

very babish behavior but at same time coupled with being disrespectful and defiant of adults.

so won't see me back til he goes to bed, unless hubby takes over. he supposed to have him cleaning up dogdirt. i told him to make sure he stands watch, otherwise ryan will just shovel it onto neighbours.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    ryan is being a little turd here. what got him supsended? well, he was asked to use just a small drop of glue, so instead he pours out a massive glob. and the epa (the awesome one), says, ryan that's not what the teacher asked you to do. then he started his "maniacal laughter" only way i can describe it. it's that laughter you do to PISS ppl off you know what i mean? so then he was asked to appologize, he refused got very lippy at teacher, sent to principal..told to appologize or will be sent home. he started to tell the principal off, so she cut him off and sent him home. and here he'll be til he sits down and writes 3 letters of appology. was supposed to be 2, but i said, well what about the epa? SUUURE he can write that one to she says.

hehehe, i love our principal, she rocks.

so since i was busy doing what i call xmas cleaning. my house is so bad santa won't visit. i had ryan doing the bottom cupboard shelves. they're all nice and shiny now emptied the dishwash, feed animals, and did a tiny bit of homework until he decided enuf was enuf i'm not doing no more no sir you can't make me, and all that crap.

he spent over an hour in time out sitting on the steps. excessive? yup. but he was told he could come off and go work on his school work or letters of appology. no dice. told him he'll be sitting there everyday til he's 18 (or is it 19 i can kick him out?). also told him he had to sit there til dad came home. then he's dad's problem.

so dad comes home, ryan refuses to move from stairs. says he's not allowed. i reiteratted what i said. he finally moved his arse.

oh and at the table, while i was laying out da rulz, he was smiling and i could see that maniacal lafter ready to come out of those lips, which is what set me off.

very babish behavior but at same time coupled with being disrespectful and defiant of adults.

so won't see me back til he goes to bed, unless hubby takes over. he supposed to have him cleaning up dogdirt. i told him to make sure he stands watch, otherwise ryan will just shovel it onto neighbours.

Seriously ... is this what I will have to look forward to? I hope all the good times outweigh all the bad times
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL yep excellence should be for me! rofl

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NS hope he straightens out soon. Sure makes for a long day. Still no word from RQ really worried about her. Hopefully we hear from her soon.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

crap no word from RQ and its been how long? did she say she was disappearing...?

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

omg I dont' believe it I finally caught up!!! Didn't think I would ever catch up again! Have had a bad week been sick and then my feet and legs swelled up something fierce hurt so bad can barely stand to walk on them so have had to keep them elevated above my heart to try to get the fluid down. I'll be doing pretty good, havent' had any swelling since August which is a long time for me but once it hits I usually end up sick within a few days guess it's part of the disease process but is a pain! Feeling better today and was able to sleep some so that's helped.
    Thank you all for the words doesn't seem to be that many this week. Kind of glad or i'd be forever trying to catch up on them.

bubblekat and Justin am so very sorry about your kitty it's even harder to accept when you don't know what happened. She was a beautiful cat, looked so sweet. Hugs both of you!
    NS good job keep him working so next time he'll think maybe before he takes the chance of getting suspended knowing staying home will be even worse then school.
    babygonnermann the good outweighs the bad by far although some days you wonder LOL! Some ages are just very hard on the kids and the parents and some kids have issues beyond their control to deal with like ADD and ADHD.
    I hope RQ is alright also! Really miss her she is such a kick and so much fun.
    I know there was a bunch of people I wanted to comment on but I should of kept a list cuz it's all gone now. Everyone take care and have a great day!

Brrr it's cold up here
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Hello everybody!!!

I've been avoiding this thread for a long time because it seemed so intimidating. I started collecting words and points two days ago and I'm now at 10500. I can't believe how fast they add up. Thanks to everybody for all the words. I hope I can start finding them and contributing to the lists soon.

Thanks again
    Billy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by martenswd View Post
    Hello everybody!!!

I've been avoiding this thread for a long time because it seemed so intimidating. I started collecting words and points two days ago and I'm now at 10500. I can't believe how fast they add up. Thanks to everybody for all the words. I hope I can start finding them and contributing to the lists soon.

Thanks again
    Billy
    Billy - welcome to the asylum - straight jackets provided at no charge - we all love something for free - we are all pretty harmless (almost anyways) and we don't bite - we only nibble. Pull up a chair and sit on the floor and enjoy your stay with us

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for all the new words.......

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by martenswd View Post
    Hello everybody!!!

Thanks again
    Billy
    welcome Billy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

yay welcome billy
    hey leftie I never got my straight jacket when i joined this bunch LOL

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Billy, do you know about the wiki? It's where all the current words are kept.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi Billy

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    yay welcome billy
    hey leftie I never got my straight jacket when i joined this bunch LOL
    Now come on Rose, you're in a freebie site, if not available you ask for a rain check - lol

Thread Information