User Tag List

Page 1073 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 73 573 973 1023 1063 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1083 1123 1173 1573 2073 ... LastLast
Results 16,081 to 16,095 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok i need a rain check on the straight jacket!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ok i need a rain check on the straight jacket!
    Sorry - you're too late - that sale is over - new sale for new people tho

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by martenswd View Post
    Hello everybody!!!

I've been avoiding this thread for a long time because it seemed so intimidating. I started collecting words and points two days ago and I'm now at 10500. I can't believe how fast they add up. Thanks to everybody for all the words. I hope I can start finding them and contributing to the lists soon.

Thanks again
    Billy
    Welcome to our humble abode Billy Nice to have you here!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope everyone is doing okay. Wow, sounds like NS sure has her hands ful Sorry you have to go through that.

Lastnight I crashed. I don't know what my body had been running on but lastnight it ran out! I was SO exhausted mentally, emotionally and physically. I went to bed at 8:30pm and my husband was watching a less in marketing on the net and had the TV going on at the same time and usually things like that keep me awake but I was dead to the world. Didn't even notice when he came to bed. I was zonked right out Been busy with with cleaning stuff for my client that just lost his wife. It's still very sad but he seems to be coping pretty good I'm so proud of him. My other client who is 89 years old, just went and bought at 26" HD LCD TV today and he's LOVING it! Am so happy for him! He didn't need a new TV but he saw it and loved it and bought it! I told him he deserved it

Well, thanks for all the words everyone, as well as for all the rep! I've been trying to rep back but sometimes it won't let me. I've also noticed that now you need to put a reason for rep in order for it to work.

Hugsssss everyone! Stay safe! Gas prices going down again tomorrow!!!! YAYYYYY!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post

I think my cat stole mine - any chance of a replacement????

Had a stupid moment today - really funny now, but a bit scary at the time.

I went to take a shower, turned on the water, somehow lost my footing. I ended up sitting on the bathroom floor, my back against the tub, the shower curtain draped over me except for a 2 inch gap where the water splashed against my face. Yuck - what a mess! Managed to turn off the water, then had to use my towel to wipe the floor, since it was the closest thing I could reach and I didn't relish the thought of a flood.

Meanwhile, my ever so sympathetic cat was screaming his head off at me for making a mess of his room. The dog decided she didn't want to get involved in whatever was causing the cat to get angry, so she continued to sleep in the sun.

Luckily, the only thing I managed to bruise was my, er, ego. I swear it was like something out of a slapstick movie. I think I really really need that straightjacket. Please, pretty please????

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Hello everybody!!!

I've been avoiding this thread for a long time because it seemed so intimidating. I started collecting words and points two days ago and I'm now at 10500. I can't believe how fast they add up. Thanks to everybody for all the words. I hope I can start finding them and contributing to the lists soon.

Thanks again
    Billy
    WELCOME to our little dysfunctional family. we're intimidating??? lol. like leftie says, we only nibble...usually

Now come on Rose, you're in a freebie site, if not available you ask for a rain check - lol

on a note, if i don't sound like myself tonight, i'm MAJORLY piss'd at both my DH, DS (DAMN IN BOTH CASES).

babygoom: mine had ADHD, and ODD. He is being very oppositional right now. like high end of the scale. tonight, while blair wasn't around told me he had the upper hand on me. well that got me going. i told him, upper hand eh? see how fast i'll find a new home for your cat! well that set him off, and he knew blair would be comming back soon, laid it on really thick, the crying sobbing, oh poor me etc etc.

now hubby and i are into it.

i told both of them, i'm not bothering with either one of them. find another babysitter for ryan. in jan he's 12 he can stay home alone and get himself off to school. they are driving me BATCRAP crazy. manipulative, little arrogant...

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words.

Welcome to SC, Billy.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

aw but I think I might need the straight jacket LOL

yikes NS sounds like um fun...if I lived closer I would offer my place as a hideout LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Hi Billy! Welcome! Nice to see another Manitoban. Sleet. snow, wind and clouds all day north of Selkirk MB. We are kinda wild here but not bad!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Hello everybody!!!

Thanks again
    Billy
    WELCOME to our little dysfunctional family. we're intimidating??? lol. like leftie says, we only nibble...usually

Now come on Rose, you're in a freebie site, if not available you ask for a rain check - lol

on a note, if i don't sound like myself tonight, i'm MAJORLY piss'd at both my DH, DS (DAMN IN BOTH CASES).

babygoom: mine had ADHD, and ODD. He is being very oppositional right now. like high end of the scale. tonight, while blair wasn't around told me he had the upper hand on me. well that got me going. i told him, upper hand eh? see how fast i'll find a new home for your cat! well that set him off, and he knew blair would be comming back soon, laid it on really thick, the crying sobbing, oh poor me etc etc.

now hubby and i are into it.

i told both of them, i'm not bothering with either one of them. find another babysitter for ryan. in jan he's 12 he can stay home alone and get himself off to school. they are driving me BATCRAP crazy. manipulative, little arrogant...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Think I have to break down and turn on some heat in my bedroom and in the computer room, I have goosebumps and shivers! DH is lighting the wood stove down in "the pit" right now. Class tonite, so won't be around. I can smell the chicken in the crock pot right now, its not quite ready but I am! lol Scalloped potatoes and fresh bread for supper, if the chicken ever finishes cooking!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

*sniff* *sniff* needs summer savory kekes.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

we are attempting to make verbal contact with rq
    (in other words seek is phoning)

ya know, it's nice if everyone has let at least one other sc'er know their primary email so if they're not on or whatever we can check up. we get worried ya know? so a few have my email, and one even has my home #. a few have my address. i have all my bases covered.

i am set for sc stalkers!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

NS I have told Kasey many of times when he has an attitude find his OWN damn way to school! I'll be damned if I drive your A$$! When you treat me like CRAP! He backs down fast!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

that wouldn't work here. RYAN WALKS!

Thread Information