User Tag List

Page 1132 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 132 632 1032 1082 1122 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1142 1182 1232 1632 2132 ... LastLast
Results 16,966 to 16,980 of 38027
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Gotta get Rock Band so everyone can play! My son got it for his birthday, and we all love it! It's got base guitar, lead guitar, drums, and microphone. We've had a blast with it!

We are gonna get it..lol..gonna buy the ac/dc one as we are both huge fans, we love these, cant believe it took so long to try.
    Was gonna buy today, but lines at walmart were insane,so gonna go look tomorrow morning

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya lines were insane everywhere wth did i miss something important this weekend the reason why everything was soooooo busy or was it just everyone christmas shopping?! but man do i have one hell of a headache at the moment...waiting for the tylenol i took to kick in then heading to bed have to get up early tomorrow (8am and yes that is early for me) to go to town tomorrow morning dad is doing something to weather proof the car and mom and i are going to go shopping while he does that LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    We are gonna get it..lol..gonna buy the ac/dc one as we are both huge fans, we love these, cant believe it took so long to try.
    Was gonna buy today, but lines at walmart were insane,so gonna go look tomorrow morning
    It's awesome!
    I have also found that it helps "bridge the gap" between me and the kids. It has songs that are from my generation that they like, which makes me more "cool"...lol
    I'm gonna get xbox live for my son for Christmas. He says we'll have tons of new songs with that!
    Are you getting Rock Band 2? I've heard that it's better than the first, and it's what we've got, but I don't really know the difference.
    ok-back to my client...

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

It's awesome!
    I have also found that it helps "bridge the gap" between me and the kids. It has songs that are from my generation that they like, which makes me more "cool"...lol
    I'm gonna get xbox live for my son for Christmas. He says we'll have tons of new songs with that!
    Are you getting Rock Band 2? I've heard that it's better than the first, and it's what we've got, but I don't really know the difference.
    ok-back to my client...

Yeah Rockband 2..I am excited...gonna be so much fun..lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

*sigh* I want rockband LOL but we dont have video games...just an atari that my dad bought when he was 17 LMAO I prefer the computer anyways

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Got it...Sorry for confusion was usign ticks sign LMAO.
    Cough Cough any comments on my new signy ????? Ohh yeah I got soemthing for u all. I dont' knwo who but it sure stinks....

love your new siggy and stole the kitty to put in my msn pic thanks for the laugh, showed it to my DH and he didn't even look annoyed that I bothered him during his stoooooopid movie, a first!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider View Post
    HI all,

Oh my god ! just received my scootababy carrier from P&P that I was lucky
    to order 2 weeks ago !! I didn't expect to come that fast or to even
    get it

because here in ottawa, that carrier cost 139$ + tax and when I order, they
    only ask for 300 000 points for it !!! I thought they made I mistake and that they will cancel my order

I tried on my baby of 4 months, and it's amazing !!

So I'm very impressed with P&P...that was my first prize ordered .

just wanted to share with you all,

and thanks everybody for all the words .

cheers,
    Rider
    WOW Rider great going getting that one!

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    I am not sure if you guys are members of Bzz and on the Lancome one, but wondering if you guys can help me out. My sister works there and trying to get one of her accounts to win a contest nationwide. So here it is:
    Please go to www.oscillation.ca and register for their news and updates. They will send you the launch date of their new products and this mascara. But on page 2 when it asks you which BzzAgent referred you, please type in Bay Queen Street. It is the location in downtown Toronto and my sister's account
    I'm just trying to help her get her employees to win something pretty cool
    Tried Amy but they asked for province

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    thanks LOL. good luck in contests guys

UPDATE ON CAR

"buddy" paid for rental, we have for 4 days. he has our car to fix himself. he works on airplanes, so a car should be pc of cake. has all equipment at home, and is picking up used parts (fine with me..it's a used car lol). anyway, once parts are on, figures 2 days. he will take it to a friend that professionally paints cars.

so i don't have my car written off, his insurance doesn't go thru the roof, and he's putting elbow grease in it. i think it's an excellent compromise.
    So glad that it's going to be fixed for you all.

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    ya lines were insane everywhere wth did i miss something important this weekend the reason why everything was soooooo busy or was it just everyone christmas shopping?! but man do i have one hell of a headache at the moment...waiting for the tylenol i took to kick in then heading to bed have to get up early tomorrow (8am and yes that is early for me) to go to town tomorrow morning dad is doing something to weather proof the car and mom and i are going to go shopping while he does that LOL
    Hope your head feels better soon have a great time shopping tomorrow.

Thanks for the words everyone! Starting to feel better finally but still didn't feel good enough to go shopping with DH today I look forward to the weekends since it's the only time I get to go some place besides the dam doctors but he said we'd do something special next weekend if I'm feeling better.
    I'll go vote so sorry I had thought the contest was over dam downvoters!!!
    Hagn everyone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks I am hoping the tylenol hurry up and do their job LOL otherwise I wont be able to sleep its a sinus one I think right behind my eyes too ughh

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok testy westy need my linky dinky. LOL. Glad you liked it star I love makign people laugh.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok so keep downvoting me if you can see me cause uhh I am so frustrated over you downvoters.

I REFUSE TO BE TEMPTED BY IDIOTS. (where is that sign)

Oo her's one.

Last edited by Aphena; Sat, Nov 15th, 2008 at 11:48 PM.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Ok venting. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFF

I feel so unappreciated.............Truly I am. I HATE IT.
    We appreciate you.

Whenever I need proof that someone loves me, I open the fridge & I get 2 happy loving faces pressing up against me. Course then reality kicks in & I realize that the dog & cat only love me when there is food involved.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Yeah Rockband 2..I am excited...gonna be so much fun..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    *sigh* I want rockband LOL but we dont have video games...just an atari that my dad bought when he was 17 LMAO I prefer the computer anyways
    Well, it's been great for us for family time! I used to play video games a lot when I was younger, now I don't have the time. They have gotten so technical...
    and then there's the fact that there isn't a game the three of us all like...and also the fact that somebody usually sucks at it and makes everyone else miserable...
    With Guitar Hero and Rock Band everybody's happy! Anyone can play it. Rose, I bet your parents would even like it if they tried it....
    I am hooked....you couldn't tell could you??? LOL!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Well, it's been great for us for family time! I used to play video games a lot when I was younger, now I don't have the time. They have gotten so technical...
    and then there's the fact that there isn't a game the three of us all like...and also the fact that somebody usually sucks at it and makes everyone else miserable...
    With Guitar Hero and Rock Band everybody's happy! Anyone can play it. Rose, I bet your parents would even like it if they tried it....
    I am hooked....you couldn't tell could you??? LOL!

I collect video games, started when i was young, still have my atari,original nintendo, intellivision, and everything still works with plenty of games..love them..lol
    I figure this way if we have company too with rockband more can play and less sitting around waiting

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ugh stupid downvoters I hate them

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    We appreciate you.

Whenever I need proof that someone loves me, I open the fridge & I get 2 happy loving faces pressing up against me. Course then reality kicks in & I realize that the dog & cat only love me when there is food involved.

NAWWWWWW. You know I argued with one of my professors about this. Ok, my kitties especially are my babies. Neffertiti loves me to DEATH. Gemmer too. They both sleep wtih me. Gemmer si prone to jeoulsy. I can proove it. HE seesm em petting neffers who wraps herself aroudn my neck liek a snake...and purrs, Gemmer will make sure to sit soemhwere near me to get my attetnion. He even butts other cats off me with his head....LOL. They lovrs me...

Thread Information