User Tag List

Page 1156 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 156 656 1056 1106 1146 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1166 1206 1256 1656 2156 ... LastLast
Results 17,326 to 17,340 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gee I didn't think I was going to scare everyone away!!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning!
    Timesavers-450
    Babysitter-450

(both from the newsletters).

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

[quote=smb127;558919]What a chatty bunch.
    .../quote]

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Good morning and thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post

Hate to show my ignorance for who's who in hunks but who is Jared racefan?
    He's in the show, Supernatural. He used to be in Gilmore Girls. He's done a few movies. Including a remake of Friday the 13th. I can't wait to see that.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice score with the wood! (get your mind otta the gutter ladies) lol

lmao at Ns "goodnight I said goodnight" had me roaring

seek too funny taters and cat butt, maybe money in that, develop a weird exotic ice cream flavour. I know my dogs would eat it, hell they like the cat's butt after I give them leftovers, kind of gives you an idea of how lousy my cooking skills are.

thanks for all the words

the neighbourhood is quiet, my freezer is full, it's going to be a good winter mwahahaha ..........

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok, this is the last time I'll post (and b***h) about this because I'm just too angry and unfortunately that's contageous. I prefer the lighthearted jokes and jabs at each other. The tator tots on the keyboard gave me a laugh this morning!

At 6pm last night I just had to ask him "How is it that you can just sit there and pretend that nothing happened?" His response was "What? How am I supposed to act? What do you want me to say?"
    I was floored, speachless, you name it. I'm thinking... how about "I'm sorry for what I put you guys through." How about "I'm going to get help. I need it". I just walked away and then he snuck into the basement. I went outside to take out the garbage and he was sneaking upstairs but I followed him and gave him the letter. I haven't talked to him since. He has until Friday to call the EAP and get a referral to a psychotherapist or he's gone. Although Alex is 11 I've explained to him what is going on and why I'm doing this. Jim tries to make himself look like the victem so I knew he'd try it with Alex and I wanted him to be prepared. So, that's where we stand. Jim knows I'll follow through on my end but he's going to be resentful that I have control over his immediate future. As idiotic as he is (and I guess I am too for giving him a second chance) I hope talk therapy will help.

Ok, today is a new day and I'm going to be making my famous (well in my family it is) nuts and bolts! Every year around Christmas I make it and give it away as Christmas gifts. They say that homemade gifts are the best ones and since it takes me forever to finish my cross stitching pictures, nuts and bolts are the next best thing. And... it's cheap! just like me.
    Last edited by jodew71; Wed, Nov 19th, 2008 at 09:31 AM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning all!! No, not just getting out of bed ... baby is napping Thanks for all the new words!!

Stay strong, Jode.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    Nice score with the wood! (get your mind otta the gutter ladies) lol
    not only da ladies had their mind in da gutter on dat one. but in my defense me mind is always in da gutter.

Tks fer all da new words.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Jode, hang in their, i think the full moon is passing..

my hubby actually called up and LISTENED TO ME, til the damn phone when wonky and i lost him (figures!)

usually what i do with my hubby is blow up, then completely ignore him, he usually will come in and say sorry. but then anything to keep the peace. he knows he needs me around to look after ryan.

somedays i think i shouldn't own 2 knife blocks..

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    somedays i think i shouldn't own 2 knife blocks..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you for the new words.......

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From contests..

CARDS worth 100 points good through 12/19/08.
    NURSERY worth 100 points good through 12/19/08.
    BASKETBALL worth 100 points good through 12/19/08

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    ok, this is the last time I'll post (and b***h) about this because I'm just too angry and unfortunately that's contageous. I prefer the lighthearted jokes and jabs at each other. The tator tots on the keyboard gave me a laugh this morning!

At 6pm last night I just had to ask him "How is it that you can just sit there and pretend that nothing happened?" His response was "What? How am I supposed to act? What do you want me to say?"
    I was floored, speachless, you name it. I'm thinking... how about "I'm sorry for what I put you guys through." How about "I'm going to get help. I need it". I just walked away and then he snuck into the basement. I went outside to take out the garbage and he was sneaking upstairs but I followed him and gave him the letter. I haven't talked to him since. He has until Friday to call the EAP and get a referral to a psychotherapist or he's gone. Although Alex is 11 I've explained to him what is going on and why I'm doing this. Jim tries to make himself look like the victem so I knew he'd try it with Alex and I wanted him to be prepared. So, that's where we stand. Jim knows I'll follow through on my end but he's going to be resentful that I have control over his immediate future. As idiotic as he is (and I guess I am too for giving him a second chance) I hope talk therapy will help.

Ok, today is a new day and I'm going to be making my famous (well in my family it is) nuts and bolts! Every year around Christmas I make it and give it away as Christmas gifts. They say that homemade gifts are the best ones and since it takes me forever to finish my cross stitching pictures, nuts and bolts are the next best thing. And... it's cheap! just like me.
    stay strong you and your friends here know your worth it.HIS LOSS.

Whats your nut and bolts recipe?? willing to give away your secret???

thanks for todays words god I miss rep
    Last edited by ladylady; Wed, Nov 19th, 2008 at 11:57 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    You talking about my signature of Jared? There was a Supernatural convention this weekend. I wish I would've gone. Jared and Jensen were both there. I want to have my picture taken with both of them. Maybe next year.
    i am sorry I have to assume he is gay...I have no other alternative.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Thread Information