User Tag List

Page 1214 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 214 714 1114 1164 1204 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1224 1264 1314 1714 2214 ... LastLast
Results 18,196 to 18,210 of 38027
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    ugh, that pain can be mistaken for so many other things couldn't it? like bowels, ovaraires, stomache?

on another note, ryan is on way home, had to be spoken to after school. he told girl he was sitting next to to write *something* on window of bus. SO SHE GOES AND DOES IT. ugh

they are putting i think most of the blame on him. but i told them she's accoutable for what she does..

he's getting a consequence on monday.

That's not really fair. He only said that he was going to do it. He didn't actually do it ... I hope she gets in trouble on monday too
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

ugh, that pain can be mistaken for so many other things couldn't it? like bowels, ovaraires, stomache?

on another note, ryan is on way home, had to be spoken to after school. he told girl he was sitting next to to write *something* on window of bus. SO SHE GOES AND DOES IT. ugh

they are putting i think most of the blame on him. but i told them she's accoutable for what she does..

he's getting a consequence on monday.
    Yes it can, I had stopped at hospital in town where I had lived at the time, Doc told me was bowels, was gonna give me meds and send me home. Nurse came in says itsmy appendix, has me pain pills asays go drive as fast as you can. They are waiting for you , she had already phoned ahead. She basically saved me I say. If I had gone home it would have burst.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ok so FINALLY had a chance to talk to my auntie i feel kind of bad i had her freaking out all day yesterday and most of today but now she is all caught up even though it was like a quick two minute convo will give her details later but she knows enough so she doesnt have to worry that much about us
    i feel soooo very loved at the moment thats why i feel so bad cause i knew she would freak and i left the worst message a person could leave at 9am and it was vague and panic-y sounding aw
    anyways...

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My appendix were removed in 1999. I was in alot of pain thinking either ulcer or major cramps but refused to see a doctor cuz I hate them quite frankly. So by the 4th day the pain was so bad and I was working downtown Toronto I had to be sent home by cab because I couldnt walk. I didn't want to go by ambulance cuz then they would send me to a hospital downtown. So I got treated in a local hospital and I was told to remove my appendix would be an hour. Well once they cut me open my appendix popped and it ended up being 4 hrs to clean up the mess and my dad was freaking out waiting for me to come out. I woke up during surgery and looked around the nurse said shes awake...I turned my head to the right and threw up on her and then I guess they gave me more drugs to go to bed. They had to cut me in three spots versus the little incesion they made in my belly button. So now I have cuts from 2 c-sections and 3 cuts from the appendix and a little makr below my belly button. Lovely eh?
    My poor father is in the waiting room yelling at people to find out what is going on and all of a sudden a black body passes by him from the direction of the ORs and he loses it entirely thinking I'm dead. The guy having surgery next to me died but how does my dad know. Finally they figure out I am still in there and calm my dad down.
    Oh and all this was going on when I was supposed to be attending the final hockey game in the old Maple Leaf Gardens in Toronto. The tickets were worth $10 000 and I said I don't care what happens to me I will be there. I should have known it would not happen...another reason why I didn't want to see a doctor So I was hospitalized the night of the game, my brother sold the tickets for $12 000 so I was happy. Then I had tickets for the opening game at the Air Canada Centre and sold those for $8 000 so we made some serious cash off of it but all for my stupid appendix.
    *sigh* I am still extremely bitter about it all.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Amy I have bunch of scars as well, sounds like your was a lot more interesting and scary though..I have 3 scars from having my appendix out plus csection, etc..no muscles there nay more..LOL, they were told would be about half hour but took alot longer as well

Never fails though when you have something you wnat to do something comes up..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans! It has been a beautiful day here--sunny and warm. I hope you all have had a nice day! I'm going to try to get to bed early tonight so I can get up in time for the Early Bird sales tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to get some of the great deals!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i found something for Andit, omg this is cuuuute:

Sparta is so cute.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

looks like my cat!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Just got phone call my Stephen King Kingdom Hospital dvd set is in...woohoo..guess what I am watching this weekend

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Haunish, I didn't realize that was a Marilyn gargoyle until you mentioned it.

Kingdom Hospital was a series, wasn't it? I never got to watch it. I normally watch Stephen King movies. Instead of reading the books. He lives in Maine. I've never seen his house. I would like to. I used to go to Maine all the time. I only live an hour from the Maine border.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Haunish, I didn't realize that was a Marilyn gargoyle until you mentioned it.

Kingdom Hospital was a series, wasn't it? I never got to watch it. I normally watch Stephen King movies. Instead of reading the books. He lives in Maine. I've never seen his house. I would like to. I used to go to Maine all the time. I only live an hour from the Maine border.
    Yes it was a series, and was pulled off tv where I live before got to watch it all..oh racefan, his books are so much better..lol, they always cut so much out or change it, but I love his movies, especially when hes in them..lol
    My mom and I always wanted to go to his house too..

ALso just got email my supernatural dvd was mailed today..so gonna be good for awhile..lol

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So why is it when I need a over the range microwave in white they are not on sale? Bad Boy has them for stainless steel for $300 which is good but that is almost regular price for a white one. Come on people...hey any Americans out there going shopping on black friday? I wish I was there and had money to shop

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post

ALso just got email my supernatural dvd was mailed today..so gonna be good for awhile..lol
    I got an email for my dvd, too. I ordered season 3. I already have seasons 1 and 2.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    ok I have another page open and there is a big woman on a banner whose stomach is magically disappearing. That is what I want to happen lmao.
    Wouldnt it be wonderful if it worked that way? lol

i found something for Andit, omg this is cuuuute:

this is so cute!
    how do you embed a video like this?

argh the downvoters are already at it.. puttin me in a mood
    Last edited by rebelinu; Thu, Nov 27th, 2008 at 10:59 PM.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Oh i think i figured it out!

Here's another one for Andit.. just a cute little vid

I want this kitty

bah.. ok the embedding didnt work lol

here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBO2U7SZ5qs

Thread Information