User Tag List

Page 1274 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 274 774 1174 1224 1264 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1284 1324 1374 1774 2274 ... LastLast
Results 19,096 to 19,110 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We are under a winter weather advisory and a tornado watch. That is NUTS!! Got woken up to a storm and it sounded like my roof was coming off. Gmorning to all and nice to see ya.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

not a good way to wake up seek.

i emailed you btw, wanted to know how your doing and if there was any new news on that shooting. am so sorry to hear about the cousin's bf. that is the most horrible news to ever get.

i woke up to a tornado, aka ds. he is refusing to go to school now because i stopped him from feeding the dogs until he changed his clothes. grr

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    OMG... did you guys see that little rocking chair on the P&P prizes list?? It is way too cute, I am in love with it. I hope that it is still there once I get to 400k points LMAO

Spent the evening in emerg. getting re-hydrated. Still throwing up with this pregnancy and no one really knows why. *sigh*

You totally have a dairy intolerance. Lactose intolerance typically causes stomach pain and gas. Though the solution to both types of intolerance is to elminate all milk products from the diet. Lactose intolerant people can still buy those lacto-free cheeses and milk though.

Here are some quotes:
    Dr. Michael Klaper (this one will sound wierd, but it is totally true)
    "[W]hen the protein of another animal is introduced into one’s immune system, an allergic/immune response is created in many places in the body. A common reaction to such an assault by a foreign protein in our immune system is an outpouring of mucus from the nasal and throat membranes. … The resulting mucus flow can create the chronic runny noses, persistent sore throats, hoarseness, bronchitis, and the recurrent ear infections that plague so many children (and their parents)."

From a Milk Allergy study:
    "Cow’s milk allergy, mainly a disease of infancy, is usually manifested within the first two or three months of life. … No age, however, is exempt, and milk allergy may be first detected during adolescence or adulthood."

Dr. Christine Northrup:
    "Dairy is a tremendous mucus producer and a burden on the respiratory, digestive, and immune systems." "Patients who eliminate dairy products for an extended period and eat a balanced diet … suffer less from colds and sinus infections."

Anyway, you definately have a milk allergy. So sorry, I love cheese too, and I eliminated all dairy from our diets for this reason.

You CAN buy soy based cheese, lots of grocery stores carry it now. Just look on the label and make sure it is ONLY soy milk made, because some companies call it soy cheese and still throw milk in there. And, I know you might not care about milk itself, but Soymilk is really good now, it has come a LOOOONG way.
    rocking chair? sorry i'm tapped asked if could transf pts and they say NO.

sick and don't know why? the babies are doing summersaults.

thanks for the info re: dairy, (thanks SD too). i'm going to elimate milk, and see if it still happens with cheese. (like i said, i ate cheese several times and nothing..so doubtful?) if it bothers me, definitely will look up soycheese. i do drink the SILK (ya bzzagent, free soymilk). had to get used to the vanilla one. but i think they have alot of sugar? i know the choc one knocks me right out. (sugar intolrance too)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Hey there

Checking in to tell everyone I had an amazing time with the family. We went to brunch at my parents place and my brother was totally hanging out with us all. We all went over so my sister's family too. Then we all went home for a bit and just rested and invited back over for dinner, huge roast beef with all the trimmings and rice with peas and carrots and nutmeg and tomatoes (its a back home dish). Soooo good. The kids got spoiled with gifts and tons of money
    is that the brother that is having the hard time? hope it was. nice for him to get out and interact with ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    Haven't read all the way thru so someone else may have told you this. Milk stuffs me up something fierce also causes stomach cramps, ice cream the same way but I eat cheese without a problem, don't know why but it never bothers me.

Thanks Kekes Drs appt went fine just took me 2 1/2 hours, totally ridiculous. Only two other people in the waiting room when we got there so figured for once it'd go fast but lmao I love my dr but omg he is slow as molasses. Only good thing about that is he listens to me and talks to me his partner who I used to see just barrels in the room you get a chance to say one thing and out he goes. I have so many multiple problems that it gets really frustrating, I've had drs tell me I can only have one problem per visit???? If I need to see them for anything else I have to come back, the idiots. The one dr told me he doesn't see geriatric patients (old people) because they have too much wrong with them and despite my age I'm like a geriatric patient, well geez doc so sorry to ruin your day with my crappy health . Didn't see him for long.
    the hubby had a real NASTY dr. he had a sign posted, IF YOU WEAR SCENTS I BECOME A DRAGON. --with a big scary firebreathing dragon on the sign, instead of the NO scents is good sense signs you see in most offices.

right below this sign was another one. just like this:

ONLY 1 COMPLAINT PER APPOINTMENT!

i always wonder, what if you got 2 complaints and don't know if they're related? or ya know what you could do? book 10 appts back to back and take up the buggers whole day?

and the kicker the one that made blair do an about face and march into his office and tell him right off:

REMOVE THAT CHILD! THIS IS A DR'S OFFICE NOT A PLAYGROUND!

ryan was like 2, and we were waiting for blair. ryan was not bothering anyone (except the dr), he was quitely talking and looking at the toys in the waiting room.

I went to take ryan out, blair turned right around, barged into his office, and asked what kinda friggin dr couldn't stand a small child? i guess when blair came back out, ppl were applauding.

well not long after that, i find out from a friend's friend, that her brother's bf died in a diving accident. guess who it was?? blair's dr! don't that beat all?

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    I use Benadryl all the time for allergies which clog up my sinuses. If you have a sinus infection though, you need a nasal spray or something. If it's a cold, you need something that will dry up the sinuses or let you blow it out!!!!!!!!!!!
    i donno if it's a cold or dairy at this pt. grr. have tried the cold/sinus pills..not helping. thanks might pick up some benadryl

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    does anyone here do that open mind crap for the $25 amazon GC???
    omg its sooo long and half the questions I go wtf??? LOL hopefully they approve all of mine though need to get my sis nightmare before christmas DVD on amazon LOL
    i was doing it. then i forgot all about it!

oh and re the amazon.com g/c, someone told me whose doing winster that if you email amazon.com they'll switch it to an amazon.ca one. doesn't hurt to ask?

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    You would love it here, gets cold, but usually warms up after a few days, it very rarely snows. We did finally get our tree decorated & the house looks very pretty. I got some evergreen plug-ins throughout & it smells like a live tree is in the house. DH put up at 15'0" tree last year in the vacant lot next to us, but so far this year has done nothing outside. He ended up taking down all the decorations by himself last year because I had to have unexpected knee surgery & conveniently was confined to the recliner. I think he still remembers all the work he had to do by himself.
    someone corned me in zellers the other day and asked if i seen the stuff you spray to make your fake tree smell fresh. we couldn't find it for nothing! what brand is yours??? i would love something i could plug in like that. closest thing they had was apples and cinnamon :S

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The shooting appears to be an accident. All storys match.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    not a good way to wake up seek.

i emailed you btw, wanted to know how your doing and if there was any new news on that shooting. am so sorry to hear about the cousin's bf. that is the most horrible news to ever get.

i woke up to a tornado, aka ds. he is refusing to go to school now because i stopped him from feeding the dogs until he changed his clothes. grr

I didnt get email from you. I guess hotmail is messing up??

Anyways funny story here so bare with me.

My bil married a girl who is kinda mental. Anyways, she is nice and tries hard.

My mil is not a good cook and neither is her daughters. Mil has had food poisoning about 7 times in the last few years.

She was back in the hospital with food poisoning this week. Noone knew what was wrong with her. So last night fil tells us that she made chili the day before she got sick, She ate two bowls of it then went to her daughters and ate a bowl of chili made by her new daughter in law. Now everyone is blaming the new dil for food posioning. I was dying roflmao. I mean excuse me who almost died over the dressing a few years ago when I said it was ruined? They told me there is no way to ruin dressing. Well apparently you can when you make it at 5 am, with way to much water, leave it set on the stove all day before cooking it. The water had soured. UGH!!! Maybe not real funny but I got a laugh out of it

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CRAFTS for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/12/08 she knows this week

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

VITAMIND for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/12/08 she knows low carb

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HOLIDAYSEASON for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/16/08 points and prizes newsletter

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PICKLES for 350 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/15/08. preg calendar reminder

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the new words - just back from the gym and emails were there waiting for me

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RATTLE for 350 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/15/08. baby calendar reminder.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post

someone corned me in zellers the other day and asked if i seen the stuff you spray to make your fake tree smell fresh. we couldn't find it for nothing! what brand is yours??? i would love something i could plug in like that. closest thing they had was apples and cinnamon :S
    We have a Bath & Body Works store & they have a plug-in called evergreen, you buy the starter kit with a liquid bulb that you plug into an electrical outlet & it sends amazing fragrance throughout the room. They also have a scent called winter & it is really good. Anyways, I have them plugged in most every room & our house smells wonderful. They had the replacement bulbs on sale the day after Thanksgiving for a 2-pack for $5 which is a really good price. The scent lasts for about 30-45 days.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Watched The Ruins last night and was disappointed, thought it would have been better, alas it wasnt..
    I didn't want to watch the movie because I thought the book was terrible (and I normally go by the old rule that the book is better than the movie...that didn't give the movie much to go on for me)! It is too bad b/c the premise of the story was interesting it just kind of went no where fast. C'est la vie I guess!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

morning, sucks here today dh has a raging fever, and chills, very sick, hopefully he feels better by tomorrow is dd xmas concert, sheis plying thebongos, will be interesting to watch her do that with a cast, and our ds is singing a solo at his next wee..am so excited hope I get decent video.

Thanks for all the words!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I just woke up with an inbox full of words but you guys all beat me to it.
    Hubby let me sleep in as he thinks I am pregnant I am not sure but also over a week late...I have low iron so alot of times I am late or not on schedule cuz I guess I do not have enough iron to make/create blood in my system. That is how I explain it but maybe lolcat knows better
    So til I find out I am not preggers I am milking this and sleeping in and giving up chores as much as possible

Thread Information