User Tag List

Page 1324 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 324 824 1224 1274 1314 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1334 1374 1424 1824 2324 ... LastLast
Results 19,846 to 19,860 of 38027
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm glad you liked the movie because I cried throughout most of it and just went to bed rethinking life

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Hello everyone... we have "SUN" - it's a little windy making the
    snow blow around making it look worse than what it really is.
    Suppose to get more today so keeping fingers crossed that the
    weather man was wrong LOL

Hope you're all safe and warm!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[quote=marjem;620632][quote=haunish;620580]
    Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    What game is it, Haunish?

I'm so totally addicted to those HOG games! Actually there is a site I download for free (full versions), over a 100 games!

I am totally addicted to hog games also, play them every day lol

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for all the new words

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Rose, do you have any community theatre near you (most folks involved in theatre have other talents - one of the folks I hang out with at the theatre is an accomplished photographer). Or night school photography course, maybe?

It`s cheap enough to have simple 8x10s made (Walmart, Supercentre both do a decent job printing photos). Also, most cameras come with a software package that lets you switch to black & white (for headshots, do both colour & b/w, at least that`s what the actors I know have). Some cameras have that feature built in.

You can even take a so-so picture & if you crop & frame it right, it will work. If you don`t have access to lighting, backdrops, etc, try to take something outside (once you`re no longer buried in snow). Don`t stand against anything white (big no no), a brick wall works great. I took a photography course years ago, I`m just trying to remember some of the tips.

Just curious, how did you hear about the audition? Is it an open call?

At any rate, break a leg! But without falling apart, please. Leave that to me, Ì`m getting used to it.

Hope you feel better. & try not to get buried under the snow we`re all expecting.
    ya I need to find some place that will get me a few good pics sometime but not now cause i look exactly like i feel haha
    there was an ad in the newspaper under employment in giant letters it said SINGERS WANTED then it said it was for a broadway production and that they were looking for people to fill a chorus and a few people to do solo singing and it gave the number to call so I figured I would give it a shot not hurting anything since they are auditioning in my area anyways and if I get in that would be friggen awesome

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    thanks for the words.

snowing like hell again today, don't think you should go into Belleville if you are getting what we are Rose.

Si I entered a picture in the dog contest on Friday and it's still not up?? I really hate their contests.

(((hugs))) for everyone!
    yep snowing like hell here too they didnt plow till after dad and i attempted to go out LOL we couldnt see the road cause of the snow it was level with the ditch so dad took it slow said i wasnt driving myself we got to the end of my road and my manager called me on my cell and asked if i had left yet and how far did we get to just go back home so we turned around and came home
    which is great cause i am sooooo sick have a fever and my chest is all congested and liquidy sounding when i breathe and my ears hurt but was going to work anyways cause there was no one to cover for me since everyone has to work from now till wed so i was like ok will just go be miserable and work well now i can stay and be miserable here

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Its just so darn hard to gave a rep now!
    That mouse is somewhere hiding ... went down to the main floor this a.m. and it took me hours to get the nerve to come back up here. Saw the little b before I went down, he had the nerve to sit on my monitor and look at me!!!!! aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL mice are cute at least i think so anyways

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rose, I'm sorry but I totally disagree, mice are nasty. Kekes we had a mouse when we lived in our other home & we got some glue strips, they work really well. Good luck with the critter.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL most people disagree

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

hope everyone is having a good afternoon, I was gonna relax but seems the in laws are coming to visit for supper, hope they are bringing food..lol..i hate trying to come up with supper on a whim

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

there's soo much snow here it hasn't stopped snowing T__T
    i wanna go to Blockbuster and get some movies im bored.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, winds have started to pick up!! Snow has been falling for a few hours now but it's suppose to turn to rain, which I find it hard to believe!!! Then the winds will really pick up. We aren't under a snowfall warning anymore but still under the wind warning. I can hear it blowing fiercely out there!

Hugssss everyone! Stay safe and warm and going to go play some games and will hope and pray the power doesn't go out! If it does, we bought Yahtzee Free For All board game
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

someone pass the huka please ughhhhhh i feel terrible at the moment hoping its nothign serious especially right before christmas but man does my chest hurt

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    LOL mice are cute at least i think so anyways

never really thought of them as cute before but they make great food fer me snake. got about 16 or so downstairs. Thats not including the frozen ones in da freezer.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

...and i hope the frozen ones are also for your snake and not your dinner! LOL

Thread Information