User Tag List

Page 1401 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 401 901 1301 1351 1391 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1411 1451 1501 1901 2401 ... LastLast
Results 21,001 to 21,015 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the new words!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

woohoo thanks for all the new words!

that mowhawk rocks

I so wish my parents would let me dye my hair weird colours! I would be kicked to the curb so fast if I dyed it anything other then a normal colour

called back about my audition and they set me up with the call back sat at 9:30 AM! ughhh I have to pry my sorry a$$ out of bed but it will be worth it if I get the part...am practising the hell out of this song all week till I have it down whats great is I can actually play it on keyboard cause its not a very hard song to play

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NS, I am apparently stealing dogs again. ROFLMAO. This old guy comes up says have you seen my yorkie. I said no dh told me someone had stopped and asked, but I havent seen it. Well he said whoever did is going to jail. and he gets loud about it. Telling me it was a white chevy truck, and he knew it was. I was like have you looked down the road. And I pointed to where the truck goes to. He goes no but I am now. 20 min later he comes back and brings the little "sheet"who has killed my dads cow, stolen wood, my groceries and cigerettes from all of us to ask me again. I said look if I find an animal like that I go ask alice cause I know her. I dont want anymore dogs and I wouldnt pick any up. My sister has a big male yorkie that her friend gave to sissy. And you can look at him if you want so you are sure we dont have her. He ran to the car and they left. OMG I got to find a way to break my idiot magnet. ROFL.
    Last edited by seekthetruth; Tue, Jan 13th, 2009 at 02:45 PM.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good grief seek sounds like it and fast!

NS I don't remember who told you about the fuse for the microwave but it wasn't me but I sure hope it works!

Haunish, very cute haircut. Talked my 28 yr old son out of his only because he was job hunting and really didn't think it would help his chances but lol he was just messing with me he'd already cut it off. Glad he did he really likes his job and he's doing very well there.

DD is talking about coming next month and staying a couple weeks again, I sure hope so! If not I think I'll go stay with them if dh will take me at least halfway and ds will pick me up halfway.
    Got some exciting news, my friend that lives in texas texted me the other day, her husband just got laid off but they told him it wouldn't be for long and mentioned they might send him to the town I live in!!! OMG that would be so wonderful we're both so excited but lol I keep telling myself to just wait and see otherwise I'd be really disappointed but too late! I really really hope they move here, I hadn't heard we had a pipeline around here or one getting ready to go in but since thats what he does I guess we do. She's so much fun, we met in pogo but since then they got my son a job he worked with them for a few months year before last paid great but he got laid off after about 6 months. Since then she's come stayed with us for a weekend and I've gone and spent some time with her. She's so much fun and such a caring person couldn't ask for a better friend. I hope I hope I hope!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hehe..

I'm the one that told her about the fuse in the microwave. It happened to me and I was devestated that I would have to buy a new microwave when my husband's friend suggested it might be the fuse! And he came over, brought us a couple of fuses and changed it for us and it worked like a charm! So, thought it might be worth a shot! A fuse is just a few $$ compared to what a microwave might cost! I wonder how many people threw out their microwaves thinking they were "dead" when actually it was simply the fuse in it??

Hope it's only the fuse! So chicky, if I save you $120, you owe me BIG time! Just kidding Just want some hugs and good thoughts and prayers

Thanks for all the words everyone! One of these days I will have to take the time to give rep till I can't give rep anymore! I get discouraged when it won't let me I dislike the new rep system.

Is anyone playing "Pet Society" on Facebook? If so, please let me know I'm SO addicted to that game! It's cute

Hugsssssssssss everyone
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my gold tickets for the convention in Vancouver. I just hope they are good seats. I won't know my seat number until next week or so. Watch out Jared and Jensen.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    I got my gold tickets for the convention in Vancouver. I just hope they are good seats. I won't know my seat number until next week or so. Watch out Jared and Jensen.

Awesome Racefan..so jealous..ur gonna have a blast I bet..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just wanted to let you all know that I prob won't be around much for a few days, or at the least, not posting. I got some bad news today and I'm gonna have to figure out how to deal with it. I can't really talk about it either cuz I just cry. I really don't know how much more I can handle. If you pray, please add me in there. I'll explain as soon as I can. Thanks friends...

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Will do RQ hugggggggs, you take care
    Have a good night everyone

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

(((((((((RQ))))))))) take care of yourself and know that we are here for you

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

(((RQ))) I will say a prayer for you and hope it gets better soon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

MOrning all. It sure ws quite in here last night!!

RQ - I hope everything turns out fine. <<<HUGS>>>

It is cold here today - 25 with a wind chill of -38, I know not as bad as out west but still darn cold!!

Not much doing here with me, all I did last night was colour my hair. I look young again. NO more grey. At least for the next few weks. LOL

Have a good day eveyone, I'll be back later.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is FAMILYDOG for 450 points!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This week's code word is BUBBLEBATH for 450 points

Thread Information