User Tag List

Page 1467 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 467 967 1367 1417 1457 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1477 1517 1567 1967 2467 ... LastLast
Results 21,991 to 22,005 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

it keeps telling me that abyquiz for 450 is invalid...?

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    I hope the biotch rots in jail and see how she really likes being a biotch - someone's biotch - I just don't know how she could walk in church behind Karissa's casket - makes me sick now you can truly RIP Karissa
    i know what you mean. only the biotch deserves worse then what she got. its a bit graphic so will keep it to myself. child killers dont' deserve anything worse then ................. never mind. it really pisses me off when someone kills a child but ever worst when its a parent.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol i just (as NS says) lurv you all, where else can you talk about everything under the sun including golden poo. Which by the way haven't been to see yet my poor pet is probably dying of hunger (I worry when I'm not there to feed her lmao). We ordered from pizza hut yesterday and dam if they didn't give us a crummy pizza again. Going to complain again but going to tell them to keep their coupon I don't ever want another of their pizzas. I was so sick last night after eating I ended up kneeling b4 the porcelain goddess half the night. Just as soon as I finished eating I started feeling bad and not my normal at all.
    Woohoo is that a RQ i saw! I know I did HI RQ!
    Read the article and I'm all for the death penalty for anyone that intentionally harms a child, 2nd degree is just a joke that heartless wonder planned this out and covered it up all to keep a man that is probably a total loser. She had so many other options and sounds like she's been using other options if the child just came to live with her recently. Someone like that you don't want out in 20 yrs or ever.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    it keeps telling me that abyquiz for 450 is invalid...?
    you been putting that first b in front of that its babyquiz?

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    lol i just (as NS says) lurv you all, where else can you talk about everything under the sun including golden poo. Which by the way haven't been to see yet my poor pet is probably dying of hunger (I worry when I'm not there to feed her lmao). We ordered from pizza hut yesterday and dam if they didn't give us a crummy pizza again. Going to complain again but going to tell them to keep their coupon I don't ever want another of their pizzas. I was so sick last night after eating I ended up kneeling b4 the porcelain goddess half the night. Just as soon as I finished eating I started feeling bad and not my normal at all.
    Woohoo is that a RQ i saw! I know I did HI RQ!
    Read the article and I'm all for the death penalty for anyone that intentionally harms a child, 2nd degree is just a joke that heartless wonder planned this out and covered it up all to keep a man that is probably a total loser. She had so many other options and sounds like she's been using other options if the child just came to live with her recently. Someone like that you don't want out in 20 yrs or ever.
    Oh I stopped eating from pizza hut, last time I ate from there, I had such horrendous stomach cramps, they hit so hard I hit the floor ..I think fo rme its too greasy and something with their dough. So I stick to making my own right now. Right now I have dough i my breadmaker and am topping that with hickory BBQ sauce and diced fajita chicken and black forest ham(deli meat), then cheese is absolutely delish..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'd love to get a bread machine dh's dough for his pizza's has gotten so much better but used to fall apart bad lol even with it doing that they were so much better then anything you can get from pizza hut or any of those places. His pizza now is just out of this world tho. He used to make a really good bbq pizza too but we haven't had that one in awhile. Did it with the shredded beef tho. Should try one with pepper jack and mozzarella on it that one he made with that last week was so good.

Thanks for the words Nikks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

did anybody get points for the old contests? it is the end of January after all

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the new words!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Please tell me why!!!!

I have got a carpet, a chair, pink shoes, pink shorts, a mat, a silver bracelet and a rare steak all in the $50 boxes!!

oh yeah and 2 blue balloons

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    I'd love to get a bread machine dh's dough for his pizza's has gotten so much better but used to fall apart bad lol even with it doing that they were so much better then anything you can get from pizza hut or any of those places. His pizza now is just out of this world tho. He used to make a really good bbq pizza too but we haven't had that one in awhile. Did it with the shredded beef tho. Should try one with pepper jack and mozzarella on it that one he made with that last week was so good.

Thanks for the words Nikks!
    theres another one we make I use leftover steak from crockpot and chicken from crockpot, so tender shreds easy and put on pizza with BBq sauce and montery jack cheese or swiss, is one of the best pizzas i have ever made I have to say. Love experimenting with making own pizzas

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yep dh is the same way lol I don't think we hardly ever have the pizza the same way twice. My pepper steak came out ok the other day, dh really liked it but all it has to be is really spicy to make him happy lol I wanted something more like the pepper steak you get in oriental restaurants when they have really good pepper steak. Mine is missing something or lol probably alot of things. Would probably be better cooked in a skillet then in the crock pot but lol I love my crock pot by 10am i'm done or close to done with dinner
    I like the $50 mystery boxes better then the $200, have never gotten anything good out of the $200 yet and lol too cheap or broke all the time for the $500 boxes so have no clue what comes out of them. Just got 3 boxes tho and not very happy with them. Got the same hat x2 that I already had lol same pair of shorts I already had and same bracelet I already had. So sold all those and got her some pink shoes to go with her pink outfit she's been wearing blue shoes with roflmao!
    lmao NS just let me know when ur ds no longer wants poo sent his way!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the words!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I just flipped off a complaint to the "egg famers of canada".

why? does everyone know about the play to win with eggs contest?

you buy eggs, get a pin, enter pin for chance at instant prizes of 15,000 $25 g/c's from sportscheck, or enter for the grand prize drawing to costa rica.?

well...

the dumbutts put the pins on a tear off form on the OUTSIDE of the eggs. so of course i'm looking for the eggs, and there are only 2 left that someone HASN'T torn the pins off of!

so i told them, at a major retailer (superstore, sobeys) could u imagine how many pins ONE consumer could walk out the door with w/o having to make a single purchase? unfair to the consumer, and unfair to the egg farmers.

so i made a suggestion, that they print the contest details on tear off forms, and print the pins directly on the inside of the egg carton.

so if we ever see this change. it was yours truly. if on the other hand, you never hear from me again...tell the rcmp the egg farmers did it.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    I have gotten some of my best stuff out of those boxes..lol
    miss fancy pants

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Oh I stopped eating from pizza hut, last time I ate from there, I had such horrendous stomach cramps, they hit so hard I hit the floor ..I think fo rme its too greasy and something with their dough. So I stick to making my own right now. Right now I have dough i my breadmaker and am topping that with hickory BBQ sauce and diced fajita chicken and black forest ham(deli meat), then cheese is absolutely delish..
    there is something about pizza hut being dry and greasy at the same time. i was the same way afterwards. but then, i can't tolerate cheese anymore, and it's my fav.

Quote Originally Posted by curls View Post
    did anybody get points for the old contests? it is the end of January after all
    TECHNICALLY tommorrow is the end of january. but if they don't get their shyat straightened out by TUES. i'm throwing that very email they sent me saying we would get it back to them and asking where it is, and why are we waiting almost a year. gimme my fricking pts.

re: karissa. i clicked pf's link to the newspaper story. wish i never did. i cried long and hard. this kind of shyat happens all the time, but maybe it's because it's local..i donno. i get very upset over it. anyway, at this house and my mom's we all said the same thing. she'll probably die in jail by one of the other inmates.

(godforgiveme) but i can hope...

ps u know wot the dumba$$ beotch was sorry for? at the end of it? she loses the bf anyway!
    Last edited by NSangel; Fri, Jan 30th, 2009 at 09:29 PM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

where is ev1 tonite

Thread Information