User Tag List

Page 1510 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 510 1010 1410 1460 1500 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1520 1560 1610 2010 2510 ... LastLast
Results 22,636 to 22,650 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    morning, got my beef stew in the crockpot and am done for the day..lol..I wish

hope you all have a great day and i am off to enter some words I keep forgetting
    That's exactly what I made for supper - in the crock pot. I don't know how I did it but I got up at 6:40, had my shower, cut up the beef, mushrooms, celery, carrots & potatoes and then added the onion soup, campbells mushroom soup and a can of coke. I even managed to get my lunch made and I was out the door by 8:40. I came home at lunch time to check on it and also got some bread going in the breadmaker. It all turned out awesome! I'm proud of myself. But... now I gotta do all the dishes.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    Thank you for the words... just as get caught up lol
    caught up?!?! I'm entering contest words from the 6th and I have ALL the forum and partner site words to enter. Good thing it's only the 9th!

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Just received an e-mail today from Points and Prizes offering a free Quaker sample and 500 points for signing up for the sample. However, when I click on the link it simply says "register here for the sample" but there's no link to click on to register, or any form to fill out! The link to click on to receive the 500 bonus points is working, but I can't claim those until I register for the free sample. Does anyone have a link?

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

The link didn't work for me. I figured it was a problem with the site but happy to get the 500 points

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Special offer - Sign up for a FREE Quaker rice snack sample and earn 500 points! >> Click Here for your 500 points!

when i click on it, no quaker ad comes up, just the baby names ad.

FORGET REGISTERING, CLAIM THIS WORD:
    You have claimed QUAKERRICESAMPLE for 500 points!
    Last edited by NSangel; Mon, Feb 9th, 2009 at 07:05 PM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just enter the word it is: QUAKERRICESAMPLE

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Maybe it only works in the US? I doubt it, but Im just happy to have the points

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi thanks for the words everyone gave rep as I could. Welcome back baby and congrats!
    Aphena so good to see you back huggggggs missed you so much!
    Haunish thank you for the recipes although dh is making faces at the peanut butter chicken if he wants to eat he'll eat it if not he can just fix himself something. lol didn't cook dinner yesterday or today and didn't do the dishes either lol he knew better then to complain! Didn't even ask if i was going to make dinner which he usually does. Signed up for the contest they have on that crockpotting blog site, getting a nintendo ds when we get the refund least been promised I can get it we'll see. Decided if I didn't want the refund put into a slot machine i'd best stay here rather then go stay with the kids. We're supposed to finally be getting a dining table haven't had one since katrina and the nintendo as well as paying off a bill. Already bought a accessories pack for the nintendo I had a coupon for $10 off but it expired the 31st of Jan. Figured for sure he'd say no but he said to go ahead and order it and a game so I have that when I get it. So excited it'll make the hours i spend in the drs offices every week more bearable.
    oh so wish I hadn't spent my points on an exercise dvd lol dang it all who wants to be in good shape when you can smell good! There is some good prizes right now, never tried either of the perfumes tho so don't know if I'd even like them, but love trying new perfumes. lol love the little tiny bottles for that reason now that most stores won't ever give you a actual little vial of perfume to try anymore miss that.
    YUCK Mollie dog is cleaning dh's back, she loves to crawl behind him and lick his back will do it for a long time. Must like the salt, she used to try to do the same with my arm but I'd just keep moving her over until she finally figured out not to lick me. ewww I know what else she spends cleaning with that tongue!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Maybe it only works in the US? I doubt it, but Im just happy to have the points
    Nope isnt' working here either.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

LMAO SD. omg u is funnnnny.

btw, last time dh bought me mario stuff from mills, they gave him 2 vials of vera wang, one for me one for him. I LUV THAT STUFF. so i went online and looked up the price...

after i picked myself up off the floor, i was sorry i wore it to go bowling..

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

borrowed
    valentine 200points

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Well, I got about half way through it and decided that I just can't do it.

So:

Get well everyone who is sick or hurt
    Hope issues with loved ones get better
    Sorry for those who lost loved ones
    Thanks for all the words
    Welcome all the "newbs"

I just couldn't do it anymore. "Morning" sickness hits me just after lunch and lasts until I go to bed right now, and reading just makes me more nauscious!!

I'll keep up from now on, though

Thank you all for the congratulations!!!

Oh, and Tyler was standing at the edge of his crib with the corner of his blanket in his hand sucking on his thumb. That's why he was so quiet.
    Last edited by babygonnermann; Mon, Feb 9th, 2009 at 07:38 PM.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    LMAO SD. omg u is funnnnny.

btw, last time dh bought me mario stuff from mills, they gave him 2 vials of vera wang, one for me one for him. I LUV THAT STUFF. so i went online and looked up the price...

after i picked myself up off the floor, i was sorry i wore it to go bowling..
    lol no kidding would of made him take me out somewhere nice just to wear it! Like the bowling league woulda known the difference between vera wang and toilet water!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol baby you pretty much covered the last month 2009 is turning into a nightmare year for so many.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Watching the movie One Missed Call will be back later

Thread Information