User Tag List

Page 1635 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 635 1135 1535 1585 1625 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1645 1685 1735 2135 ... LastLast
Results 24,511 to 24,525 of 38027
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I might be on after lunch here Aphena, havent played it in a few days

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

From contests.

forest 100 4/5
    spongebob 100 4/5

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

[quote=PetiteFemme;775950]I am one of the VERY lucky ladies to be blessed to have a wonderful husband! I only got married at almost 33 and I knew there just HAD to be a reason I hadn't been married yet! Not because I hadn't dated a lot, just had dated too many A$$HOLES is all. I met Shaun on the internet and although he's not perfect by far, I really am lukcy. He does his own laundry, I do my own. Why you ask? Because when he first moved here, we had to go to the laundromat as there was no washer/dryer hookups where I was renting. So, I had stored my washer/dryer at my sister's. The laundromat was on the same road as we lived so was just a hop/skip/jump for us. We would go and do each our laundry as it was faster that way. And, once we moved to another place where I could bring my washer/dryer with me, he just continued to do his own, which is TOTALLY awesome! I do mine, he does his! I am also blessed that he makes sure the cat always has food/water in her dish (I always check too). I am blessed that he LOVES to cook! So, it's actually Shaun's kitchen here! I do meal preps for my veterans every day so it's great knowing I don't have to come home from work and cook yet ANOTHER meal for Shaun and I. He does dishes and cleans up too and even does bathrooms! He's not good with floors though, or dusting. I guess I can't have it ALL eh?

So, I'm really sorry you are having to go through this crap. It really wouldn't be any fun My husband has a "pot roast" in the crockpot for supper

WOW THERE ARE SOME GOOD MEN OUT THERE! They don't have to be perfect just ... better!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hmmm...
    MOROCCANOIL is up in the contests as a code, but when I tried it it didn't work. Is anyone else having this problem?
    http://swagbucks.com/refer/andythealien Probably the best search and win site out there. Redeemed many, many times.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by andythealien View Post
    Hmmm...
    MOROCCANOIL is up in the contests as a code, but when I tried it it didn't work. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Not working yet. Give it a little time, sometimes they post before it has been activated.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for all the words, gave rep where I could! Still haven't figured out the new rep system yet ....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Point & Prizes Members: This week's code word is CLOVER for 150 points! Sign in to redeem your points now. EXPIRES ON 03/11/09.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    I am one of the VERY lucky ladies to be blessed to have a wonderful husband! I only got married at almost 33 and I knew there just HAD to be a reason I hadn't been married yet! Not because I hadn't dated a lot, just had dated too many A$$HOLES is all. I met Shaun on the internet and although he's not perfect by far, I really am lukcy. He does his own laundry, I do my own. Why you ask? Because when he first moved here, we had to go to the laundromat as there was no washer/dryer hookups where I was renting. So, I had stored my washer/dryer at my sister's. The laundromat was on the same road as we lived so was just a hop/skip/jump for us. We would go and do each our laundry as it was faster that way. And, once we moved to another place where I could bring my washer/dryer with me, he just continued to do his own, which is TOTALLY awesome! I do mine, he does his! I am also blessed that he makes sure the cat always has food/water in her dish (I always check too). I am blessed that he LOVES to cook! So, it's actually Shaun's kitchen here! I do meal preps for my veterans every day so it's great knowing I don't have to come home from work and cook yet ANOTHER meal for Shaun and I. He does dishes and cleans up too and even does bathrooms! He's not good with floors though, or dusting. I guess I can't have it ALL eh?

So, I'm really sorry you are having to go through this crap. It really wouldn't be any fun My husband has a "pot roast" in the crockpot for supper It will be very yummy! I took the day off today as I had to bring him to the doctor and I also did some shovelling a few days ago for a client and it was wet snow/water slush and it was very heavy. It was melting ice is what it was! So, I cleaned his driveway for half hour and my neck is outta whack again and have a HUGE headache from it. So, taking it easy! Just bought another 26,000 coins in PS so am gone to renovate!

Hugsssss everyone and thanks for all the words
    Can you clone him? I need to meet a man like that.
    The ex husband was an idiot

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    Can you clone him? I need to meet a man like that.
    The ex husband was an idiot

I asked PF this a while ago, and she hasn't been able too.

But I think they only clone the jerks, cause me EX was/is an idiot too!!

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words everyone. I rep'ed where I could, but you all know the rest!! LOL

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Thanks for the new words everyone, repped who I could as usual.

Question, we are ripping out the hardwood in our house, theres lots and doing something different, all it needs is a good sanding do you guys think i would be able to sell it for anything or is that pointless, just wondering if could make some money off of it..

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    I agree - sit back and enjoy ... oh btw ... take a really good look at that kitchen when no ones around ... not as spotless as you think ......

I remember posting lists of what I was doing and what he was doing ... oh that pissed him rite off! lol I don't expect him to do as much as I do, but ... don't add to the load ... take your fing dishes to the kitchen, (he's in there 4-5 times a nite looking for more food!) ... yea know just the little things, no one likes being taken for granted
    ya see you get it, i don't expect him to do nearly as much. and only if i need the fricking help. but don't lay your stupid clothes (as aph pted out) on the floor where it hurts yer back to bed (ok her's was dishes, i was listening, same diff tho). and appreciate what's done no matter how small it is, cause living here ain't no picnic.

Yup, I even purchased a small coffeemaker and moved it upstairs with some canned milk and diet sugar, for those "f u " days! Now if I could just plug in a fridge and micro I cud stay up here for days! lol

Actually the coffemaker in the same room as computer and my artwork is just grand!

BTW I have a bathroom up here too! and the only shower in the house ROFL
    i have the only bathroom with a tub..no good to me tho. i get in there i'll need help to get out..but both have showers. i have a coffee maker, don't give me ideas.

NS - you mean the one that I sent you earlier for the "French bread" all white or was it another - let me know ... I'll get it out asap
    ya the french white bread the easy one. ooh i luv it. no milk either did it? dats the one then. i don't know where i fraking put it...

Quote Originally Posted by S J View Post
    ok, I am done leeching , tried to find some point words {for those of you who dont know what I mean refer to first page}but couldnt find any .tell me where and how to find the words .are they marked or just read through the sites to find , what do they look like?
    in the sheknows msgs boards, they are in the post, clearly marked in a box for wordhunts, now it's only early march so the hunt might not be on yet. on their partner sites it's on the main pages. and on usually the first pages are the word of the week. in a different sort of pink box. ones in news letters are written in a sentence, clearly stating it's a pt word. it's not like swagbucks, where they are hidding words in quotes. p&p makes it obvious it's a word. in other words, you'll know it when u see it.

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Thanks for the new words everyone, repped who I could as usual.

Question, we are ripping out the hardwood in our house, theres lots and doing something different, all it needs is a good sanding do you guys think i would be able to sell it for anything or is that pointless, just wondering if could make some money off of it..
    yes, you can. do you have a used materials building store? we have happy harrys. you can sell that stuff and recoup your money. or try on kiji. something is better than nothing right? and you helping the environment.

so my plan might work after all..i mean my strike may pay off afterall:

ds came home, LEFT A NOTE, did not call his dad, was not home when dad called. he was out playing in da woods insted of doing homework!

the cat pissed at the foot of the stairs (laminate is same color) and i f'ing slipped in it. no i did not clean it, he'll be home soon, let him, and if he falls then he knows wot i go through every day with that damn old cat now.

andit? suggestions what to do with her? she won't use the papers on the mat, she will piss on a bill or sumthing imp that you leave on the floor. or right in the middle of the barefloor. she won't use the catboxes. i want to confine her to a room, but i feel cruel if i put her say in the bathroom, she'll probably howl all day and be lonely.

suggestions plz ppl! i don't want to put her down, it's not fair.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

darn no used building stores here NS, but will try selling online see what we can get.

just gotta finish getting the rest of it out..sucks

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

those used building stores are great, too bad u don't got any. i got a gorgoeus light for my kitchen (swag), that's all etched glass, with this huge lightbulb i hope never burns otu cause i'll never find another..for $5.

i sold them a car load of stuff, aluminium doors, some italian tile i got at a fleamarket that i never bothred to put up, and walked out with $200 cash.

OOH THE FUN BEGINS, HE'S JUST GETTING HOME

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

nice definately wish we had one now...

Thread Information