User Tag List

Page 1675 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 675 1175 1575 1625 1665 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1685 1725 1775 2175 ... LastLast
Results 25,111 to 25,125 of 38027
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My son is better so far today and me I am getting there. My niece is out of the hospital did an MRI yesterday and all was good so she was released. Looks like LOLCAT was right (I didn't even doubt her) it was fibrile siezure caused by an internal fever.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks for all the new words........

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

glad you and ur sons are feeling better, as well as your niece amy

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So glad you niece is doing well Amy and your and you are feeling better too.

Figured out what was wrong with this furbaby of mine. The wind is blowing today woke up to the storm door slamming open dh must not of latched it good when he left. Anyway got her to lay down next to me until the wind rattled the door and she started freaking out again so got her to lay across my chest and she's fine now. Just needed her momma lol. lmao she squirmed from beside me to having her paws and legs around my neck on either side elbows poking me in the chest and boobs everytime she moved, couldn't get her to back off without shoving her off but wouldn't do that while she is scared so we compromised now her elbows still get me every so often but lol she's laying pretty still think she's afraid if she moves too much she'll wind up on the floor! OUCH those elbows can get ya good almost as bad as a mammogram!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    Someone posted baseball but thinking since its invalid that it must be baseballgame although they do often do that put a word then add on to it or vice versa. Has anyone gotten baseball to work?

try baseballgame

Life is Good

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    My son is better so far today and me I am getting there. My niece is out of the hospital did an MRI yesterday and all was good so she was released. Looks like LOLCAT was right (I didn't even doubt her) it was fibrile siezure caused by an internal fever.
    Glad you and son are feeling better. Great news about your niece - glad she is doing good.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone
    Came in to post the new newsletter words, but y'all beat me to it. It is so cold again here, it just seems like winter is going to last forever.

Thanks to everyone who posted new words, the wiki is all updated for the day. Unless we get some more

BG -- We had big problems with EI too, during hubby's last parental leave. I ended up having to tote everyone down to the main office because I was tired of talking to people on the phone who couldn't understand my problem. I hope you don't have to go there, but it was much easier once I was at the office to fix stuff. Just bring every piece of paperwork you own if you end up having to go.

Jodew -- Last month we didn't find the Sheknows words till almost the end of the month. I don't know what is up with how they are posting the contest words lately, but someone is leaking them slowly.

Amy -- So sorry to hear you got the same sickness. The kids gave me what they had, and even though they both got over it quickly I am still fighting it. Kids recover so much quicker than grown ups!
    Glad to hear that they didn't discover anything bad with your niece.. it is scary how common those febrile seizures are though!

All -- I took "Baseball" off the wiki because it is invalid.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the new words!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words all, still could rep most of you, but I repped a few.

I hope those that are sick and hurt get better soon!

The weather hear isn't to bad. We had rain and wind this morning and +3, now it is windy but the sun is out should go up to +7, then the cold from those people out west is comming in tonight but we should only go down to +2. Colder for Thrusday and Friday and then around -2 to +3 for next week.

3 more sleeps until we head off on March break. I can't wait!! I need a break from work.

BBL

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

smb what is the ice hotel you were talking about seeing on your vacation? Meant to ask last night and forgot to.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I think this is what she was talking about:

http://www.icehotel-canada.com/

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    42 (100%)

wow there are people at 3985 points

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you Amy that was absolutely awesome

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thought I'd share a joke while waiting for more words:

A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night to meet, and have dinner with her parents.

Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

The boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before, so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms.

He tells the pharmacist it's his first time and the pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour.

He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register, the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms he'd liketo buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack.

The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy, it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house and meets his girlfriend at the door. 'Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!'

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated.

The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and another 2.

The boy is still deep in prayer, with his head down. 10 minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, 'I had no idea you were this religious.'

The boy turns, and whispers back, 'And I had no idea your father was a pharmacist'.

Also check this thread out: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/70592-b...da/#post790126

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    *sigh* am being kicked off to bed by my auntie so guess i should go have to get up at 6 to be ready for that train at 8:30 guess i will be back friday everyone!
    i missed wishing rose goodluck i hope she has a fantastic time!

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post

Sound like NS had a fun day yesterday. LOL

had another fun one, ds was home barking like a dog. after lunch i got whatever the sickness du jour is. man my head..i had to lay down, then i kept hearing things and asking ryan, he's like, no dad's not home, no there was no ungodly crash..

and my stomache..ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    NS sounds like you had a day yesterday, but persistence paid off--good for you girl!! When I have a day like you had I usually have a terrific headache when I finally get off the phone & then wonder was it really worth all the effort. But of course it always is!!
    worst part was, i started off with the headache, so when i got to little miss knowit all, i was not in the fooking mood.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Ohh my me smb and andit shoudl be on taht island...WOHAAAA
    aren't u leaving out someone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Good morning. Thanks for all the words.

I get to spend the day on the phone today, NS.

My plant closed while I was off on mat leave, so I got 3 months of severance. I reported it to EI, and they suspended my account for 3 months. I was told then that once my mat leave was done, it would automatically flip over to regular EI benefits for the remaining 3 months, but I got a notice in the mail yesterday saying that I got my last pay and I had to phone to see about other claim options. ARGH!! Oh, well. I have to do what I have to do, I guess.

Hope everyone has a good day.
    baby: go down and talk to them, file an appeal if you have to. losing your job because the plant closes is the same damn thing as being laid off, and yes your mat leave should have converted because u have no job to go back to. of course both of them combined would not extend past a year probably and where u got 3 months, that might have knoced it down as well. i would go and talk to them to find out what their reasoning is, and then if not satisfied ..fight it!

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Morning!

Im in Sociology class (only 2 hrs wohoo) then going home to have a nap.

Couldnt sleep last night and my roomate was up having a party with a load of ppl grr.
    you should be taking psychology not sociology to deal with the nutcases here... not mentioning any names

Quote Originally Posted by Mystery7 View Post
    Morning guy's. Sprained my ankle. I'm ok though.
    I'm being defiant and not using crutches. I think my mom may kill me becuase of it.
    LOL
    hide the crutch, she may use it as a weapon! try to stay off of it, putting weight on it will only make it worse. your lucky your not one of us old buggers, we take forever to heal, and nothing ever works right again.

Quote Originally Posted by justaydan1 View Post
    wow there are people at 3985 points
    how the heck did everyone get all their words in? i must be on way more than u guys and i got tons and tons, i'll be lucky if i get em in before the expire, esp with amy and leftie posting weekly words amongst them. funny to watch them trying to beat ea other to posting tho. am going to start selling tickets on that event.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Thread Information