User Tag List

Page 1694 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 694 1194 1594 1644 1684 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1704 1744 1794 2194 ... LastLast
Results 25,396 to 25,410 of 38027
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ok all Americans who canadians that care...Someone posted a free ELLE subscritpion in the US and UK freebei thread and well i use that section a lot.

Well A bunch of non-us people downrated it and made comments.. I was wonderign if you coudl go in and rate it higher as it is a good post and I dont want poeple to think they cant' post there...TY

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/70699-e...iption-canada/
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Any one on MySpace pet society?? I need help.

Isn't it a beautiful day? Gotta love it - saw my first robin of the season.
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

swagcode alert
    visit the blog
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Im try $$$wise, but it won't open the blog page! I checked out the store, but nothing is slapping me in the face! aaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    Isn't it a beautiful day? Gotta love it - saw my first robin of the season.
    bite me. lol jk. its as cold as me in laws heart here today. (yes thats cold, snicker snicker) around -19 tonite. brrrrr.
    Last edited by newsnakeowner1978; Sun, Mar 15th, 2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: dang it. can't spell today. lol

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    bite me. lol jk. its as cold as me in laws heart here today. (yes thats cold, snicker snicker) around -19 tonite. brrrrr.

lol... you kill me - that cold huh???
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

ok so question..bil is getting married, they are having it at a 4 star hotel, not sure if we have to pay for meals or anything, but was wondering what amount a person would spend on a gift. They are not that close, when we got married we got a $9 iron..lol....we have to drive 6 hours and pay for hotel on top of it. Dh not sure we are even going yet, but am trying to nail donw expenses..thanks

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by newsnakeowner1978 View Post
    Husband says: When I get mad at you, you never fight back.How do you control your anger?

Wife says:
    I clean the toilet.

Husband says:
    How does that help?

Wife says:
    I use yourtoothbrush.
    You'd better hide your toothbrush, snake.

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't believe it lol I ended up not being about to sleep until around 4am FIL woke me up at 8am being a rude jerk as only he can - when I worked he thought I was the best thing that ever happened to his son. Now he says I'm the worst thing that ever happened to his son royal jerk! Anyway lol never even answered him just took the phone to dh woke him up handed him the phone and went back to sleep until 3 pm! Felt so good actually getting good sleep and so much of it I never sleep even 8 hours so 11 is amazing! Needed it been so tired and having a hard time sleeping in the recliner sure didn't have a hard time sleeping this time.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    lol... you kill me - that cold huh???
    yea. me arse if froze. lol was -30 with da wind chill de other nite. hasn't been this cold in a VERY long time. sick of it to now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    You'd better hide your toothbrush, snake.
    lmao i know eh. fer some reason i am always pissin da wife off.
    tink i will start hiding me toothbrush.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

THANKS
    would like to know if anyone has won or received anything from this please.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I finally got thru the posts I missed yesterday. I have never heard of pet society on myspace. I have myspace but got bored with it really quick. I did sign up or something for some kind of mobster thing under my son but never did anything with it and there was some kind of buying your friends things, otherwise I don't know of anything else.
    Haunish omg that sounds painful worse then my attempt at sewing lol first time I used the sewing machine I sewed right thru my fingernail lol that was the end of my sewing.
    RT you will get a cat I'm having a hard time now that they changed fb finding mousehunt and ghost trap....well I found the mouse game but couldnn't find anyway of inviting you to it. I gave up after that but just checked my fb and no msg from my friend on how to do marketplace and whats a reasonable trade for a cat. Somehow we'll get everyone a cat that wants one. You can go into the forums be sure to do the wishlist thing I wouldn't make it too long but besure to highlight that you wish for a cat and you may get one. They have the giveaways where they have it to try to fulfill everyones wishes that they can. They ask for you to also fulfill a wish if you can kind of a pay it forward. Good luck everyone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just did a search and my space does have pet society app, I believe it is the same as fb since it says it is not their app http://profile.myspace.com/Modules/A...x?appId=104323

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just loaded the app and it starts you from the beginning I had figured it went into the fb one but nope starts at the beginning lol don't think I even want to be bothered starting it over again and going thru getting all the stuff I now have

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    Ok all Americans who canadians that care...Someone posted a free ELLE subscritpion in the US and UK freebei thread and well i use that section a lot.

Well A bunch of non-us people downrated it and made comments.. I was wonderign if you coudl go in and rate it higher as it is a good post and I dont want poeple to think they cant' post there...TY

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/70699-e...iption-canada/
    I went over and give it a thumbs up.

Haunish, I watched the Grudge 3, today. Didn't even know they made part 3. Freakin' creepy.

funn2009, if you're asking if anyone has ever received anything from Points and Prizes. The answer is yes. Lots of stuff.

Thread Information