User Tag List

Page 1702 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 702 1202 1602 1652 1692 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1712 1752 1802 2202 ... LastLast
Results 25,516 to 25,530 of 38027
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

My throats killing me and my ear on and off. Im spending my dayprinting coupons off in class (clearly thats what I spend 4 thousand dollars on tuition to do). I have to use my print balance which is 30$ each page is 10 cents plus my friends 30$ print balance. She has 18.00$ left lol going to be a load of coupons to print LMAO

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKitty View Post
    a question for the tax experts here,
    we get tax credits for payment to optometrist and prescription eyeglasses, right?
    i'm actually done for 2008, just being ready for 2009 tax return

Yep. Keep the receipts!

we can get tax credits for eyeglasses? I am confused

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

As a part of your medical expenses you can claim optometrist, glasses and stuff. Contacts too.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BlueKitty View Post
    As a part of your medical expenses you can claim optometrist, glasses and stuff. Contacts too.

Oh for pete's sake! what about dentist stuff like orthodontist?..now I gotta keep that many more reciets and I got new glasses and dh this year..bummer

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everyone
    Happy St. Patrick's day! Our friends had their baby a month early, this morning.. I guess she just wanted to be born with the luck of the Irish, as they say!

Someone's been touching that damn wiki again! Please, please, PLEASE, especially to our new members, don't edit the wiki! Not only do I maintain it, but it is essential to me getting my own words in order. I only add words to my own list when I put them on the wiki, and if they are already on there, or not in the right format (which is what they were this morning) it gets confusing for me.

Amy -- I have never heard the phrase "No boxed gifts" in my life before! LOL Half the fun at a kid's birthday party is opening the gifts... what the heck kind of idea is that?

Andit -- You are across the street from a tourist attraction? What one is it?

Stardreamer -- I was going to mention that foreskin graft thing, but I wasn't sure if the doctor had mentioned that to you yet, and I didn't want to freak you out.

$$$Wise -- HOLY!! I am so glad no one was sleeping in that bedroom when that happened! I dunno what the laws about that kind of thing are, but I hope he straightens it out for you fast!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Rose in swag store kids section there is a betty boop tote bag, very nice for 75 points
    Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    And a wallet for 60 points for you Rose

OMG!!! i sooo need it damn just redeemed a couple days ago for another amazon code though now i have to start searching more LOL want one of each cant believe they have betty stuff (insert kid in candy store feelings)

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

[quote=haunish;803408]Oh for pete's sake! what about dentist stuff like orthodontist?..now I gotta keep that many more reciets and I got new glasses and dh this year..bummer

You bet!
    Also what you pay each year for medical and dental insurance premiums. There's LOTS of stuff you can claim that you wouldn't think of. Prosthetics for breast cancer patients even.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

$$$wise - Thank heavens you`re ok. Very scary. Def ask for a rent reduction.

Keep any receipts for eyeglasses, eye tests, dentists, chiropracters, etc. You can add them to your medical expenses & claim them. Also, if your Dr says you need vitamins or tells you to take an Aspirin a day to prevent heart attack, you can claim those costs.

Haunish - See if you can go back to dentist & eye glass place & ask for a receipt - some places will reprint them for you.

LOLCat - I live across from the Distillery (http://thedistillerydistrict.com/), lots of swanky shops I can`t afford to shop in, we just got a grocery store where items cost double what they do in other stores ($2 for a can of cat food!). It`s actually quite pretty, the oldest collection of Victorian architecture still standing. Lots of festivals all summer long, lots & lots of tourists. Best thing is the theatre where I hang out (I love live theatre!). You`ll probably recognize it - just about every film or tv show shot in Toronto has a scene set there.

http://thedistillerydistrict.com/frameset.html

I have a question for the experts here. I know there are lots of other pay sites like Pnp & Swagbucks. Are any of them worth trying or am I wasting my time?

Hope everyone else out there has sunshine & hint of spring. I missed the SB code earlier cause the 3 of us were having lunch in the sun.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

150 points - expire 3/24/09

SUNSET
    SPF30
    POOLTIME
    LEMONTREE
    RECREATION
    FLOWERGIRL
    BRIDESMAID

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Purple..tried to give rep but it wouldn't let me...

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for the words

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

tks for the words

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

tks for the words

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So here i am in PT today and ya knwo i am behind a curtain with my electrodes on and I hear this women say: "I pulled of my toenail with Pliars, I just grabbed the nail and ripped it right off." I'm thinking OMG shes lossing it...

Thens he continues to brag abotu hwo she felt no pain, and it's a lesson for anyone with an ingrown toenail juat to pull it off...etc...

Well I am dying over the poeples reactiosn on this. Tg i have a good stomache casue she even annoucned, yeah, see the flesh.... WOWAAAA

People do stupid shyt dont' they. LOL.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY everyone!

Andit I think it was you that asked and I forgot to answer. We don't use tape on me pretty much all of it including the paper tape will tear my skin. We are using Kerlix to wrap over the 4 x 4's. Dh bought 3 x 3's the other day but they are too small, the 4 x 4's just barely fit crosswise, the wound comes right to the edge. There is about a 1/4 of an inch to spare in the width of the wound. Dh got a pic of it yesterday to show his coworker. lmao told him he was as strange as his son ..the one that put it on his phone as his wallpaper and has been showing everyone that will look idiots!

OMG $$$wise that's horrible. We had the same thing happen but in Katrina we had everything in boxes in that room too as we were in the process of moving into this place that basically just had roof damage from trees falling on it. It got insulation everywhere and that isn't something I'd want to be breathing plus am sure there are lots of molds too. I don't know if its just this hot area that breeds so many horrible bugs in mold down here but it can really cause some major health problems. Had a friend whose family started having some problems. Her dh could no longer work his brain was mush(had problems remembering and big problems thinking) and her son started having neurological symptoms. It turned out that their house had flooded a few years before and the molds even after replacing carpets and whatever else needed it stayed in the house. They ended up having to have extensive work done and lived in a motel for months while it got done. Being out of the house her family started getting better but it took quite a long time. You rented a two bedroom so heck yeah until you can use that other bedroom again i'd be asking for a discount. This is what the cdc suggests.
    Thought it might help babyG and $$$wise

Clean up and dry out the building quickly. Open doors and windows and use fans or dehumidifiers to dry out the building.
    Remove all porous items that have been wet for >48 hours and that cannot be thoroughly cleaned and dried. These items can remain a source of mold growth and should be removed from the home or building. Porous, noncleanable items include carpeting and carpet padding, upholstery, wallpaper, drywall, ceiling tiles, insulation material, some clothing, leather, paper, some wood and wood products, and food. Removal and cleaning are important because even dead mold can cause allergic reactions.
    Clean wet items and surfaces with detergent and water to prevent mold growth.
    Temporarily store damaged or discarded items outside the home or building until insurance claims can be processed.

NS its not a new search as the pages have already loaded with that info your just opening them aren't you? Well whichever it is I used to just do the search and if a sb didnt' show or 2 i'd go on to the next search but there was something I really did want to know so moved to the next page to find a sb there.
    Last edited by stardreamer7880; Tue, Mar 17th, 2009 at 03:13 PM.

Thread Information