User Tag List

Page 1785 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 785 1285 1685 1735 1775 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1795 1835 1885 2285 ... LastLast
Results 26,761 to 26,775 of 38027
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

My friend with the thyroid problem finally - FINALLY!!!!! - got a date for surgery, next Wed. I'd appreciate any prayers you can spare.

She's really nervous about the surgery (waiting months & months & getting weaker has not helped things). We had tickets to a show tonight & figured it would be a good distraction for her to see a musical.

Suffice to say that Spring Awakening is not a feel-good, happy ending kind of musical. It started off as a sort of raunchy, R-rated High School Musical kind of show, & went off on a tangent. Not saying it was bad, just different. I think they were trying to save on $ by having the same 2 older actors play the role of every parent (or the whole town was inbred? ). The singers were amazing, the set was great, the story was not really what we needed tonight. Way too depressing.

It's about young teens in a small German town in the late 1800s becoming aware of, um, their changing bodies in a humorous & sometimes graphic way. No nudity, but def soft core . There was a scene with the father banging on the bathroom door, while the son was, um, enjoying himself, using Shakespearean text as inspiration.

Rose - if you can get hold of the soundtrack, there are a couple of really pretty songs that would suit your voice...assuming you're not too angelic to use some colourful language.

Off to bed now, hope everyone has a good night.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So very glad she's finally getting her surgery Andit and will pray it goes well for her. Have a good night everyone sweet dreams sleep well. I'm off to bed have to be up in a few hours to go to the dr lol but slept most of the day and evening and the potassium is kicking in so not overwhelming tired despite all the sleep i've gotten. With my friend here I won't be around much but will be thinking about you all!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Here is my entry for the contest..not that I will win or anything

http://apple-of-my-eye.sheknows.com/...-is-contagious

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Andit, hope things work out for your friend with surgery. Keep us posted

PF geez lots going on with you too, I saw on FB but didn't want to bother, figured you would come and tell us when you were ready, prayers your way

And SD you too, hope your friend can help you out and enjoy the colouring too

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning all.

Snake – Love the jokes!!

PF – Your friend is in my prayers

Amy – Hope you feel better soon

BG – I feel for you, I remember that teething stage.

OMG – Stardreamer – I love to colour too!! So does the last across the street from me, I gave her a few of the kids coloring books and the crayons. I prefer pencil crayons.

Andit – Your friends is in my prayers too.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

thank you for the words!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

thank you for the words!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Well, I am glad I logged on instead of just putting my tush to bed. Couple of you with questions for me, so I will get right to them.

PetiteFemme -- I wouldn't use the Camillia drops for him until he is 6 or 7 months old. However, the teething tablets should be fine. Most health food places have them, and even Walmart usually has them with their other homeopathic type items. The main brand around here is "Highlands". They are the little tablets made of sweet milk sugar that dissolve pretty instantly. There is no risk of choking on them, and babies really love them. They don't contain any of the belladonna that the Camilla drops have. Here is a little link to a page that shows the product I am talking about. Like I said, I would look at walmart, and if they don't have them call a healthfood or vitamin place, they will probably know what you mean.

http://www.homeherb.com/hylands/9111...ng-tablets.htm

Amy -- Did they actually diagnose you with the bronchitis? The main thing in determining if it is contagious is if it is Acute or Chronic Bronchitis. Acute bronchitis is usually brought on by a cold, and lasts for a fairly short time. That kind is not contagious. Chronic bronchitis lasts for a long time. Bronchitis is technically just a "swelling of the bronchia", but the chronic bronchitis is brought on by a virus that is typically very contagious, unlike the acute kind that is just brought on by a simple cold. Chronic Bronchitis quite often leads to pneumonia. As soon as they have a real diagnosis for you, let me know, and what kind of meds they put you on. What are the meds they gave you at your appointment? I have a big dislike for a lot of those prescription cough meds.
    Just reading the ingredients to the link you posted:
    Teething Tablets Ingredients

Calcarea Phosphorica 3X HPUS (supports dentition), Chamomilla 3X HPUS (irritability), Coffea Cruda 3X HPUS (wakefulness & diuresis), Belladonna 3X HPUS 0.0003% Alkaloids (redness & inflammation)

It still has the Belladonna listed which is what my sister was concerned with...or, is it a different kind of Belladonna because of the 3X? Thanks so much!
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks everyone for the thoughts and well wishes...very kind and sweet of you all...

Amy - feel free to speak to me on FB anytime, it's not a bother to me
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    BG -- Sorry to hear Tyler is having a hard time with his teething. Monet was great for teething, but Winter would be inconsolable for weeks. You should look for the teething tablets I mentioned to PetiteFemme, they are awesome. You would almost certainly be able to find them at walmart, and they are super cheap, like $3 or $4. They really helped Winter, and she even learned to love the sound of the bottle shaking around when I'd get some out, because she knew that a little relief was coming. I'd avoid too much tylenol or motrin, unless he has an associated fever, or at bedtime. Thats when you really need it.. I remember! LOL
    [quote=smb127;843536]BG – I feel for you, I remember that teething stage.[/quote]

Oh, he's not teething right now. He had his one year shots on Monday, and he was having a hard time with them. The nurse left a nice black bruise on his one leg, and his legs were hurting every time he was walking. Today so far he seems to be better. But, thank you for the suggestions. I will have to keep them in mind next time I'm having to deal with teeth. The next ones are molars.

Andit, your friend will be in my thoughts.

Thanks for the words.

I should go ... the walking terror is getting into everything
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG did the nurse not tell you if he should be taking Tempra afterwards? Certain needles will cause pain after and my doctor usually tells me which ones so I can have him on Tempra before and after the shot.

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Here is my entry for the contest..not that I will win or anything

http://apple-of-my-eye.sheknows.com/...-is-contagious

ooo how cute amy , you will definitly win
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    BG did the nurse not tell you if he should be taking Tempra afterwards? Certain needles will cause pain after and my doctor usually tells me which ones so I can have him on Tempra before and after the shot.
    Doctor just said children's advil or children's tylenol. Nothing about tempra.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Woohoo, just logged into my Government account and I will have my refund in my account tomorrow. The problem is hubby owes $300 but overall we got $900 after taking off his balance owing, so shopping spree!

Thread Information