User Tag List

Page 1931 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 931 1431 1831 1881 1921 1929 1930 1931 1932 1933 1941 1981 2031 2431 ... LastLast
Results 28,951 to 28,965 of 38027
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

omg tick ... that's horrible!! I mean, I dislike one of my neighbours, but I would never murder them ... or would I?!? LOL
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thetick View Post
    I haven't been able to post since yesterday evening, it keep saying my posts were not long enough even when I wrote really long paragraphs??

One of my neighbours was murdered on Wed by their neighbours. Unbelievable! We are all in shock, as both have lived here like forever.
    omg! that was near you! we heard about that yesterday but no one knew if it was a planned thing or if it was a random thing! from the sounds of it then it was a planned thing thats horrible! I thought they said it was in wellington though?! or that was what my dad was told

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for the words. have a good weekend.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nope it was on my road. Jeff was mowing his lawn and the other neighbour got in his car and ran him down. Just so terrible.

Thanks for all the words.

bg so sorry to hear about your friends cat. I would have punched those West Jet people. She should go to the media.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

So remember my friend who gave her brother a kidney of hers? Spoke to her and even though the doctors said they will be in the hospital for 2 weeks, the were released after 5 days. They wanted to come home, the brother is doing amazingly...apparently prior to surgery his kidney was only functioning at like 10% and he was having it flushed or something everyday for 10hrs. She is doing well, alot more pain than her brother as her body is learning to adjust with only one kidney. What a trooper!! She is 27 and her brother is like 24, so they are young and will recover I am sure without any problems.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Tick, any reason why? Did they hate each other from before ? I don't get it

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

thanks for all the words..

Here, there, everywhere! Damnedifiknow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nope it was on my road. Jeff was mowing his lawn and the other neighbour got in his car and ran him down. Just so terrible.

bg so sorry to hear about your friends cat. I would have punched those West Jet people. She should go to the media.
    That is horrible! I'm quite happy living in the boonies TYVM...even with this cruddy dial up. About a month ago, two neighbors not far from here were at odds with each other...over what I have no idea. The one neighbor got into the others garage and trashed his two vehicles and lit the garage on fire, which was attached to the house, during the night. Thankfully the family got out in time!

Also I have to agree, the media would be one of the best places to go to, although she may still want to consult with a lawyer first to cover her butt.

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    So remember my friend who gave her brother a kidney of hers? Spoke to her and even though the doctors said they will be in the hospital for 2 weeks, the were released after 5 days. They wanted to come home, the brother is doing amazingly...apparently prior to surgery his kidney was only functioning at like 10% and he was having it flushed or something everyday for 10hrs. She is doing well, alot more pain than her brother as her body is learning to adjust with only one kidney. What a trooper!! She is 27 and her brother is like 24, so they are young and will recover I am sure without any problems.
    That is good news! I hope their recovery continues to progress positively.
    Last edited by Damnedifiknow; Fri, May 8th, 2009 at 02:14 PM. Reason: I'm having a "duh" moment. ;)
    Come win with me!
    Still lurking around Smart Canucks? Join here!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wow thats horrible! any motive or were they just feuding and that happened! thats sooooo terrible for someone to do regardless though wtf if you hate your neighbour put up a high fence!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

damnedifiknow - tick is out in the boonies!!!!! so am i LOL

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Andit ..at the moment I am trying to teach her to go outside and sit would be nice..lol..she was doing great then had one accident in the house(pooped in corner) and now cant get her to poop back outside again..
    I have never had a puppy so I really have no clue what I am doing at all..lol.she likes to jump at people..I know she is a pup..but would like to get that stopped as well. so when meeting someone she is not jumping all over them...shes also big on nipping I got her some chew bones, but not really sure what I should be working on at this moment..since she is 9 weeks
    Treat her like you would a 9month old human baby - short bits of learning & lots of naps.

Take 1/4 of her breakfast kibble & use it to teach her to sit. Hold a piece of kibble in front of her nose. Slowly move it upwards & towards her eyes - she'll likely sit back. The second she sits, pop the kibble in her mouth & say YES (high pitch) & Good Sit. Shouldn't take too long before she figure out what Sit means.

Oh & be forewarned, once she hits puberty (between 8 months & 1 year), she'll forget everything she knows, always at the most inconvenient times. It's called being a teenager.

As for housetraining, take her out every hour or so during the day (or whenever she gets that look). When she's almost finished doing what she has to do, tell her Good Girl (in a soft voice) & give her a cookie when she finishes. You should also think of a word that you want to mean go to the bathroom (comes in handy on cold winter days when you really don't want to spend hours outside). My dog's command is vay-say (bathroom in Hungarian). The best one I've heard is a guide dog I know whose command is Empty.

One other thing to work on now is to get her used to you putting your hands all over her. Put some peanut butter or canned dog food on a spoon - while she licks it off, play with her paws. She's a bit young yet to have her nails clipped, but if you get her used to being held & having the clippers against her paws, you'll save yourself a lot of aggravation later.

Also, get her used to having her ears checked over & her mouth opened. Get a small piece of gauze, wrap it around your finger, & wipe her teeth gently. If you brush her teeth regularly, it will save you $ and stress later from having to take her to the vet to have it done.

Good luck! I'm sooo jealous.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Here, there, everywhere! Damnedifiknow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    damnedifiknow - tick is out in the boonies!!!!! so am i LOL
    OMG...LOL! Well then I guess thankfully us here all get a long just fine (2 neighbors @ 600+ feet away from each other).
    Come win with me!
    Still lurking around Smart Canucks? Join here!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

That's horrible! You just never know about some people. Sending prayers for you & your neighbours.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank you all for the words..I gave rep where I could or should say where I was allowed.
    Once again I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your votes to help my friend. When I told her I had posted it to the board, she was very appreciative.
    This is what she said to tell you all:
    "OMG!! Thank y'all soo much!! give them hugs for me and tell them I really appriciate it!"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's terrible Tick, it's bad enough that people kill one another, but when it's in your neighborhood, that's really scary.

Thread Information