User Tag List

Page 1950 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 950 1450 1850 1900 1940 1948 1949 1950 1951 1952 1960 2000 2050 2450 ... LastLast
Results 29,236 to 29,250 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ohh lucky you free lancome stuff!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words!!

Good luck tomorrow Amy!!!!!!!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

thanks for all the words everyone!

good luck on the shopping spree tomorrow(let us know how you do!!)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck, Amy.

Thanks for the words.

S J
    Female
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    I would too but I get free Lancome stuff, so I do not need it
    Plus Food Basics at least here doesn't have that much, I guess you could raid the hairdyes and go rainbow

free lancome ! adopt me AMY!
    JOIN ME AND GET FREE GIFT CARDS! CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW!

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jainshilpi{earn by daily searches}

http://www.leadprizes.com/members/register.php?ref=sj23{earn by completing P T C offers}

Pm me for help!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    CouponNut so very sorry about your dog hope he recovers! Such a shame that there is such a mean hearted person that could do something like this to an animal. Whoever it is I hope their is a special hell just for people like that!
    We aren't sure if it was intentional or accidental, but I agree with you. Our dogs do not run loose, and are always on a leash when we walk them, so we really don't know how it happened. The vet first thought he had gotten antifreeze, but she said he wouldn't improve from that. But he has showed improvement, by not vomiting It has been a week now, and we are hoping he turns around.

He hasn't ate for almost two weeks. Just bites here and there. I got him to eat his favorite thing tonight..boiled eggs. He barked and carried on when I asked him if he wanted eggs. He had been turning his head at boiled chicken (chicken is another fave of his). I brought a bag of IV fluids home from the vet today that I have to inject under the skin once a day. She says the more fluid he gets the better.

Thank you all for the wishes, I really appreciate it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

CouponNut ((hugs)) for you and belly rubs for your furbaby. I hope he fully recovers.

amy have fun tomorrow.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

tks for the words ev1. heres a few jokes. they not as funny as my usual ones but they made me chuckle. lol

Aussie trucker, who has been out on the road for three weeks, stops into a brothel outside Kalgoorlie .

He walks straight up to the Madam, drops down $500 and says, I want your ugliest woman and a burnt chop!!

The Madam is astonished.

'But sir, for that kind of money you could have one of my finest ladies and a lovely three-course meal.''

The trucker replies,

'Listen sweetheart, I ain't horny . . . . ... I'm homesick.

A police officer in a small town stopped a motorist who was speeding down Main Street.

"But officer." the man began, "I can explain,".

"Just be quiet," snapped the officer. "I'm going to let you cool your heels in jail until the chief gets back..."

"But officer, I just wanted to say...."

"And I said to keep quiet! You're going to jail!"

A few hours later the officer looked in on his prisoner and said, "Lucky for you that the chief is at his daughter's wedding. He'll be in a good mood when he gets back."

"Don't count on it," answered the fellow in the cell. "I'm the groom."

A man in the Safeway Store tries to buy half a head of lettuce. The very young produce assistant tells him that they sell only whole heads of lettuce. The man persists and asks to see the manager. The boy says he'll ask his manager about it.

Walking into the back room, the boy said to his manager, "Some ass hole wants to buy half a head of lettuce." As he finished his sentence, he turned to find the man standing right behind him, so he added, "And this gentleman has kindly offered to buy the other half." The manager approved the deal, and the man went on his way.

Later the manager said to the boy, "I was impressed with the way you got yourself out of that situation earlier. We like people who think on their feet here. Where are you from, son?"

"Canada, sir," the boy replied.

'Well, why did you leave Canada ?" the manager asked.

The boy said, "Sir, there's nothing but whores and hockey players up there.

"Really?" said the manager. "My wife is from Canada ...."

"No ?" replied the boy. "Who'd she play for?"

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

want to win a Reliable steamboy floor mop?? Check out my blog for a link to contest!
    http://debra-outintheboonies.blogspot.com/

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh would love to have that steamboy floor mop! Thanks Tick!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coupon Nut View Post
    I haven't been on for a few days. We have been dealing with a sick dog. First it was thought he had pancreatitis, then gastrointeritis, come to find out, the vet thinks he was poisoned. Not sure how. His liver is getting better, but his kidneys are still not good. We have been taking him back and getting an IV every few days. Today she gave me a bag to bring home to inject under the skin. We are hoping he will recover, but it is a 50/50 chance.
    Oh, the poor baby. Maybe give him some chicken soup? I'm only half joking, Whenever I feel my guys haven't had enough to drink, I give them either warmed up broth or frozen broth (popsicles). Just get some cheap soup bones or meat from your local butcher & boil the daylights out of it in lots of water. Even if my 2 have queasy tummies & don't feel like eating or drinking, they can't resist the broth.

My Lily dog got into poison when she was about 2. We had just come in from a walk & did our usual tug game when we came back in. It started with one leg slightly trembling. I chalked it up to how hard she was tugging on the toy. 5 minutes later, her whole body was shaking & the silly dog was still trying to play the game.

I live downtown in a big city in an area that used to be frequented by not so nice elements of society, until it became a tourist destination (we get the guided tours & everything going past the building ). The only reason I could afford this place is that I took a chance & bought before the Yuppies moved in.

At any rate, there were still some folks who insisted on playing with fire & spilling nasty illegal substances on the lawns. Poor dog is always on a leash, that Sunday (do emergencies ever happen on weekdays?) she sniffed/licked some tainted grass. 24 hours in ICU with a private nurse (& me with a debt it took 2 years to pay off), & she was fine. Even when I took her in, she was trying to kiss the Vet.

Hope your pup feels better soon. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to pm me. I know how stressful it is when they get sick.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks purple,,,great list

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL Snake thanks for the laughs!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Morning,

Had last night off - Slepted the day away and thats why I was up at 4am LOL