User Tag List

Page 2156 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1156 1656 2056 2106 2146 2154 2155 2156 2157 2158 2166 2206 2256 ... LastLast
Results 32,326 to 32,340 of 38027
    Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning, and thank you for the words

Ultrasound went very well. We're still very confident that we're having a little girl She is head down, which is fabulous!! And, we asked about estimated size, the technician told us that she is "within the average range". You have no idea how exciting that is for me. The possibility of having a baby under 10lbs is just so exciting for me. It means that delivery should be even more of a cake-walk than last time!!!

DS got to see his little sister on the screen as well. It is so hard explaining to a 17 month old that he's going to have a sibling soon. He knows that mommy's tummy is big, but doesn't quite grasp the concept yet. He will once I'm holding a newborn all the time, though.

That's the only thing I'm nervous about is how he's going to react to having a little person in the house and how he's going to deal with his jealousy issues (he gets jealous of the cat and dad). I'm going to have a couple battles I think.

Anyways, I'm going to go have a little nap, I think. DH and I were up late last night. We actually got a date night courtesy of grandpa!!

Hope everyone has a great day
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

my daughter was 21 months when my son was born BG. From the time I got pregnant I made her a part of it and when I brought him home I had her help me with little things she could handle. lol my son is very spoiled by both his big sister and me but I never had any problems with jealousy issues she watched out for him and saw his care as part of that watching out for him. lol there were some owies for him like when she poked him quite hard in his lil sac wanting to know what this was lmao poor baby cried his head off totally irate about the whole thing!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love and prayers to all
    Happy Saturday Everyone!

Life is Good

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Morning,

Just got up only because I had some moron idiots flying into my room. We re suppose to be moving down to school tomorrow and usually I slowly move crap down and sort thru. Well dumb and dumber come stotming in packing verything down to 15 packs of toilet paper into my car. I can handle the toilet paper but when you pack a box full of shampoo and conditioner that pissed me right off. Who uses 10 bottles in 8 months. Im not throwing my back out just to bring the box to school them home in 8 months just because my mother and sister wants to clean my room. They think everything is going down WHY when Im moving back in December for a month then again in April. Then they decided to start throwing out a stck of paper and textbooks out in my room when i dont keep it ifs not important they thrw out a textbok I need o reuse this year. I had to go climb into the garbage looking for it. Over the past couple months Ive e saving stuff and getting stuff on clearance for when I move out (hopefullt within the next yr or two - now possible sooner) they just deemed it wasnt important for the time being and started throwing it out. Unlike my sister Im not in debt and dont plan on it so Im starting early. Had to go pick that out of the garbage and out it thru the dishwasher.

Oh yea the best part was with all these so called useless papers they started throwing out is my VISA card that I have to activiate in the next few days. I cant wait to go back to school people are pissing me off.

Once they go somewhere I have to go get myself a new lock for my door.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Morning,

Off to Whitby for the day. Moving half of the big stuff in today if any wants a show come on down - my sister thinks her and me will be lugging a king size bed into this house.

Off for a 2 hour manaic drive (my sisters driving - so Ill most def will be clinging on for dear life).

Thanks for the new words!
    Have to work tonight so wont be on much today.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Morning all.

Good luck, Ricki, sounds like an adventure.

BG - good to hear all is well.

I slept in really really late today. Some twits were racing on my little street about 3am. At first when I heard them gunning the engines, I thought it was another shoot. Except there were no lights or cameras set up. That wasn't what kept me up, it was the screaming & swearing that did it. We have all sorts of dead industrial streets 5 minutes away, why they didn't go play down there is beyond me.

Was supposed to go have lunch at a friend's today, but think I'll go back to bed instead. Even the brats have gone back to sleep.

Hope everyone has a good day!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope you have happy times at Whitby Ricki ...
    Have a Happy Sunday Everyone !

Life is Good

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks for all the words! :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words.

Went to a play Friday night. It was so funny I almost wet myself. If I hadn't gone for a bathroom brake at intermission I am sure I would have. I don't think we stopped laughing for 30 seconds straight.

The kids are back with me this week. I am trying to decied if we should visit the folks over the long weekend or not. I guess I see what they want to do. Mom's grapes should be ready and I know the DD wants some, so who knows.

Later everyone.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning everyone Thanks for all the words This being back to work after vacation is not good - I am so ready for retirement (only 6 years and 3 months left - but who's counting)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

LOL Leftie - 8 years 2 months, but I am not counting either.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    LOL Leftie - 8 years 2 months, but I am not counting either.

I just wake up on work days and keep thinking - another pensionable day

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Today's code word is BROKENDAWN for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/01/09.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Thanks for the words!!!

Afternoon all. It was cold this morning. Did I fall asleep & miss summer? Had 2 sweaters on this morning when I took the dog out (I refuse to wear a coat in summer!). At least it's sunny, or at least trying to be.

For those in the GTA, there's a downtown Toronto meet this afternoon & a west end meet later in Sept. Check the local tab.

The brats are napping - thinking of joining them. Off to make some lunch first.

Have a good day!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I have 44 years left till I retire LOL

Thanks for the new words!

Just got off work and so ubber tired.

Suppose to be registering for my general elective course but the site isnt working. I have to call VISA to aciviate my new VISA but noones answering

Off to eat lunch then upload the rest of my pics to facebook.

BTW those on facebook Im uploading pics of ou house this year. Its a decent house actually.

Anyways off to catch up and possible have a nap.

Oh and Im off till Thursday night Time to sleep LOL

Thread Information