User Tag List

Page 2178 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1178 1678 2078 2128 2168 2176 2177 2178 2179 2180 2188 2228 2278 ... LastLast
Results 32,656 to 32,670 of 38027
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

This week's code word is ETIQUETTE for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/19/09.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is WORKSTRESS for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/19/09

Thanks for all the Words!

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi and thanks for all the new words
    Have a Happy Wednesday Everyone!
    I am off to work at the village market for the day.

Life is Good

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is PUZZLE for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 09/19/09

HelloHello! - Hope everyone's doing Awesome!!! :D

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the new words!
    Andit hope nothing more comes of the sore throat and it goes away soon!

Have a great day everyone!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

thanks for the words!
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for the new words! Trying to keep me out of trouble are yea.

Just finished class. Im ubber tired so going for a nap soon then possible shopping to grab more sweet potato fries for free.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

150 pts... expires 09/22/09

SAPPHIRERING

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

iz my turn to rant. here's wots been going on.

dh was off sat pm, sunday, sick. he tries to go to work mon but car wont' start.i told him it was the alternator but he disagrees. anyway, lucky my mom agrees to help us, so we can get a tow free with road assist. BUT work is being done on our road.

but my yard can't get done because some YAHOO parked right infront, so they start my neigbhours. finally the black car moves so they can start mine (water main). but now i can't get my car out because... (see photo)

so now i gotta wait til they put the dirt back, so now the hubby says he can't get the tow truck at night has to wait til the am. idiot.

so i'm sick as a dog, and he's trying to get ryan off to school. i get a rude awakening . come find the # for the f'ing tow truck, they are going to start working on our road again. I TOLD THE IDIOT THAT. to call the tow truck at night while it was clear..but NOOoooooo

so fine i give him the #, and he calls, nope it's been CANCELLED. i'm like wtf? ok try this other phone, i know it's on one line. ($5/month with rogers), he calls from the other cell, still nope, CANCELLED. i said, your doing something wrong! oh no i'm not, i used my number than yours.

i go up on computer. lookit up. it says i have it on his phone. so i call. the guy says dh gave him the wrong # TWICE. IDIOT!!!

so finally tow comes. instead of taking it to gargage, dh gets a boost!!! and tow takes off. i'm like wot u gonna do if it conks out again? you can only call once!! so he takes a chance goes into hfx borrows $ fr mom, comes back out, gets me, then goes to garage. they said, can't do. it's ELECTRICAL. and i'm thinking omfg...$$$$. so he sends us outside the city to a place that does: STARTERS, ALTERNATORS AND ELECTRICAL CHASIS so it says on sign. blair tells him wots going on, he said, he's not a mechanic, can't do eletrical. wtf?

wot about the sign??? ... so we go allway back in town, try a reputable garage. you know it's reputable when they is so busy they can't get u in. (so now we're at garage #3) and they're saying earlies is saturday.

so now hubby goes to garge #4, a crappy looking thing that there's no place to work on cars..and guy tells him "maybe this pm". well, that's not good enuf for hubby, so he takes it to the garage that i had problems with. YI YI YI!!!

ok, so they say they can do in one hour. fine. i go shoppping wif my mom while we wait. the car goes in..IT'S THE FREAKING ALTERNATOR, like i told the dh. i is smart. and it's only 303$ . not bad, so ya we get it done, but gotta wait for part. now it's going on 2pm..and still no one shows up with part. so they call around get the damn part. they put it on. dh picks us up, and WOT?? NO HEADLIGHTS??? WTF????? plus the car is now bucking like a small bronco..

he drops us off just intime for ryan to get home fr school. the car was overcharging had to get 2 headlights and the sparkplugs are bad making it buck

ontop of all of this shyat. the construction guys removed my trees and did not put them back. they are on my neigbhours lawn, DYING. the hrm inspector was down and said a letter was sent around telling us to move anything in the way. and it was sent out 6 mo ahead. i got a letter dated july 22, i put the trees in first week of july and nothing about moving trees/garden on my letter. so my flowers i won are history. i spent $60 on soil and mulch for nothing. and our 12 year old trees look like hell. and i am so mad. and the idiot city gave us a bad phone number and email for the inspector. so i couldn't get ahold of anyone!!! and the construction guys had told ryan they would dig around them. they didn't. i am so upset.

(before):

during:

after( the trees are on neighbours lawn and the smaller one on left is broken now)

and if that don't beat all. the bump they put (see the first photo) loosened my muffler and they had to fix that as well

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the words, you guys & gals amaze me!
    Earn Amazon gift certificates just for searching:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/turtlgurl

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Wow so many new words to catch up on!!
    thanks!!!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Oh, NS ... that is so terrible. I really hope that you can get the lawn and trees thing sorted out.

I'm just trying to get ready to head out for the evening. DH and I are going to the Maple Leaf's hockey game tonight. I'm really excited. I've never been to a hockey game before, and we're in platinum!!

Hope everyone has a great day

Thanks for all the words.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Oh, NS ... that is so terrible. I really hope that you can get the lawn and trees thing sorted out.

I'm just trying to get ready to head out for the evening. DH and I are going to the Maple Leaf's hockey game tonight. I'm really excited. I've never been to a hockey game before, and we're in platinum!!

Hope everyone has a great day

Thanks for all the words.
    Me Neither. I would have gotten tickets but I have an 8am class tomorrow.

Have fun & take a load of pictures for us.

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Just woke up from my 4 hour nap LOL I was just going to lie down for an half hour or so. Guess Ill go shopping tomorrow.

Anyways off to do some homework.

P.S Keep your eyes on the Deal Section around 8PM - Ill be running a contest to win some SC pens

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

NS I love when you vent, it is hilarious how men never listen yet never admit to their faults either. So sorry to hear about your front lawn, terrible that they just dug it up but I would fight the city to either replace it with something bigger and better or compensate you for it all. I don't know about your area but in Toronto you have to get a permit to even cut a tree down as they want to keep as many up as possible so the fact that your town is just tearing up personal property without even caring seems unacceptable to me. Fight it girl, the SC in you is screaming to vent it out to the local paper or environmental group.

BG enjoy the hockey game, I used to go all the time and hsare seasons tickets with some people. Loved the Leafs til they started to suck more than the usual Toronto team and now they are not even worthy of my kids wearing their jerseys I actually used to use Maple Leafs towels from the dollar store as vomit towels when my kids were young, used to drive the men in my family nuts and even some people in the mall...til they do better in their seasons they deserve what I am doing to 'em

Thread Information