User Tag List

Page 2210 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1210 1710 2110 2160 2200 2208 2209 2210 2211 2212 2220 2260 2310 ... LastLast
Results 33,136 to 33,150 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Birthday Rebate Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

So went to the docs - prepared myself to have a big arguement. Prepared myself and everything. Guess what? He flipping agreed with me. I was like WTF??%?%% Repeat. Did you just agree with me?

I went in and told that I wasnt taking the iron pills and I want the shot end of story. Hes like I know you cant take the pills. WTF*&*& why did you put me on them in the beginning. Its because nothing went thru him (well according to him) the nurses are trained with something that minor to jsut say take the iron supplement. So I told him flat out aint happening and Im not listening to the nurse. Im not ignoring my GI symptoms and def not eatting red meats - he agreed. I thinnk he just knew his litle @$$ would be on the line. Since Ivee had issues in the past where I could take it further up. He apologized for the nurse and said i knew what my body does and what i can out in it. So he cant give me the shot because my hemoglobin is fine its just my iron (basically i had enough to keep my body moving but dont have any stored up). He even printed out all this facts and crap to show me I couldnt get the shot. Also, pulled the texts out to proof it. So he put me on a precription supplemtn which is nothing like the others. Something new it takes load longer to get through your body and it shouldnt kill me as much. Im testing it out to see. He said if my iron stays the same way I can probably just stop taking anything at all - he just wants my periods to be normal which then will keep my iron steady and possible bring the iron up.

Got all my tests back. I have cysts on my ovaries but idk something about they com and go with my period. So when I have my period they come then they explode and go away and each month it does that. Which explains all the bleeding and drop in iron. H gave me some special birth control LOL I still laugh at that it should cause pain or anything (lets hope). My xrays didnt show much just that my lumbars compressing but bad enough to worry about (nice eh). Also, the carpel tunnel and tennis elbow isnt bad enough to worry about.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki911 View Post
    Got all my tests back. I have cysts on my ovaries but idk something about they com and go with my period. So when I have my period they come then they explode and go away and each month it does that.

I was told I have that too.
    Join Swagbucks for free amazon gift cards! $500 earned so far!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princessjen View Post
    I had cysts on my ovaries once about 6 months after I had my first baby. I thought it was just cramps or something cuz I had just stopped nursing and expecting a period but man it got to the point where I could not walk. When they popped I thought I was going into labour but I was in the hospital and then that was it, never had it again.

Check it out though and be sure it doesn't get more serious

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

ok just to quickly interrupt. is anyone else having problems loading the p&p site?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    ok just to quickly interrupt. is anyone else having problems loading the p&p site?
    Yes Iam I Can't Load Sheknows.com Or Pointsandprizes.com

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by princessjen View Post
    got the same thing found them when did ultrasound with son

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

He said most ppl within child bearing age get them and usually dont notice. I wasnt in any pain just excessive bleeding. Also, usually if your not on the pill they will reappear or if you stop the pill. Which is exactly what I did. He figured that the tricyclin was making it worse - which was why I was having cramps and pains.

Hes switch the pill for me and told me not to come off it. If I have a problem to come back and he can give me another one. I guess from me being on the pill for when i was about 14 - 19 then I stopped and havent taken it since it was always there just didnt know it. Ive always had heavy periods which is why he put me on the pill when I was 14.

I get to start this new one Sunday. Going to be ineresting with some wild mood swings - sucks to be those around me.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Happy Belated Birthday RQ - hope you had a great day!!

Well mom survived night one at my place - only 3 steps to worry about getting her in the back patio door - too many to worry about at the front yet and everything she needs is on the main floor. I'm at work until noon today but she said she will be fine for this morning. Got herself up twice thru the night to go to the bathroom and I got all the fixings for breakfast set on the kitchen table, so she is good for this morning and then I'm off at noon for a week to look after her and once she goes to her house (Sunday/Monday) will go down for hours everyday and get some meals and do cleaning and whatever she can't get done herself - she has her winter clothes all ready to replace summer so that will keep me busy. She's a trooper and will be running for the sales at the malls before I know it.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

just got call from doc's office and am now officially all freaked out. said they found something in tests they did and doc needs to see me wednesday...why they do that tell you they find something and then make you wait to see what it is... I am so freaked out.....I hate this!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hate when they do that Haunish for all you know it could be something really minor but our imaginations don't do minor when they tell us something like that. Would tell you not to worry but well lol that wouldn't do either of us any good cuz know you will worry hugs least I do every time they do something like that to me. Hugs hang in there

Andit hows your eye where the door hit it or I guess it was right below the eye.

Thanks for all the words everyone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Good luck BG! Will be thinking about you and breathing with you...heehee push
    Happy Birthday RQ!

So I bought a van folks. Need one now that baby #3 is coming. Its a 2006 Pontiac Montana, fully loaded with leather heated seats (yes this Canucks a$$ will be nice and toasty) power sliding doors, DVD player and every other little toy and gadget in it Very happy and we pick it up tonight so I have the weekend to learn how to drive a van as it is extended so much bigger than my little dinky car right now
    Quote Originally Posted by Shebby View Post
    Happy Birthday Rebate Queen!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by leftie View Post
    Happy Belated Birthday RQ - hope you had a great day!!

Well mom survived night one at my place - only 3 steps to worry about getting her in the back patio door - too many to worry about at the front yet and everything she needs is on the main floor. I'm at work until noon today but she said she will be fine for this morning. Got herself up twice thru the night to go to the bathroom and I got all the fixings for breakfast set on the kitchen table, so she is good for this morning and then I'm off at noon for a week to look after her and once she goes to her house (Sunday/Monday) will go down for hours everyday and get some meals and do cleaning and whatever she can't get done herself - she has her winter clothes all ready to replace summer so that will keep me busy. She's a trooper and will be running for the sales at the malls before I know it.
    Thanks for all the birthday wishes and visitor messages!! They really cheered me up! I know I've been kind of an absentee member, but I really wish I could be here more! I miss you all!

Things seem to be getting worse here instead of better, so I don't know if I'll ever be back here the way I used to be

Hugs to you all!

I wonder if BG had her baby on my birthday??

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    Hate when they do that Haunish for all you know it could be something really minor but our imaginations don't do minor when they tell us something like that. Would tell you not to worry but well lol that wouldn't do either of us any good cuz know you will worry hugs least I do every time they do something like that to me. Hugs hang in there

Andit hows your eye where the door hit it or I guess it was right below the eye.

Thanks for all the words everyone

Yeah I phoned the dr's office back and asked secretary just told me its nothing I need to see him asap, as I asked if I could see him today, just said it can wait till the wed appt. Hate it as its a holiday

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Birthday, Rebate Queen.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Morning all. It's nice & sunny, if a bit cool today.

The brats are napping in the sun, after waking me up way too early.

Hope everyone has a nice day, & in case you're not on here later -

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Thread Information