User Tag List

Page 704 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 714 754 804 1204 1704 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    The vet told me never to just change foods with an animal. If they are used to one specific kind to give them little bits of the new kind with the old and work up to a total change. I feed my dog Iam's and have had several cats that ate only that. Is your cats stools normal for her and is she going her normal amounts. I'd give it a little time and watch how much she's eating and going to the bathroom...make sure she's urinating too. If you decide you want to switch her just take it slow and do it gradually. Hope this helps!
    Last year my vet told me to switch from Purina Cat Chow to Iams Weight control 'cause my 7 year old cat was almost 15 pounds. He's still a porker even though he gets less than a cup a day. I read somewhere that you're supposed to change their food gradually over 5 days but I ended up mixing in the new food with the old over a period of a month. I didn't want any more digestion problems with him. He eats plastic (grocery bags, ziploc bags etc.) and it got lodged in his stomach so it cost $1000 for surgery. I don't even think he noticed that his food was changed.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

another contest word
    HUGGIES worth 100pts expires Oct 17th

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

thanks for the new words
    Opening an ING Direct bank account with my "orange key" 36097761S1 & make your first deposit of $100, you will Earn $25!

Receive 25 Points more when you sign up for Superpoints for Paypal, Amazon GC, http://superpoints.com/bonus/506rru

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Jodiew - FYI change of animal food is 25% at a time, I have done this in many times, 1 week at a time ... as long as there are no apparent disagreements with the change over (ie "the runs", upset tummy, vomiting, etc.) Plastic bags, wow, that's a new one on me, but Flicka "jaws" used to once in awhile go after wood ... antique french doors, baseboard with old varnish (amazing she didn't poision herself!), golf balls, ( always wondered what was inside those suckers! lol ... 1 shoe out of a pair (had to leave something for mom!) ... ah we miss that old gal,

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

thanks for all the new words

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the words everyone! Gave rep where I could. DH parents went home this morning, they finally got the electricity back on for them! Am so so so glad one more day of my FIL and I'd of killed him or did this to him . MIL is ok other then the fact she allows him to treat her like a slave and not a favored one either! Am sure he'll have lots of bad stuff to say about me too aww boohoo! I started following him around every time he'd start ranting and raving, shaking his fist or jabbing his finger at my mil. It was apparent I was annoying the sh*t out of him too . I aim to please , Thanks everyone for the stars!!! Not sure what they all mean but can't believe there are so many already. Thanks for all your generosity and warmth! Oh yeah and of course for all the laughs!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for the words!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Thanks, childhood friend of my husband's--53 years old & the other man we go to church with, picture of health just 1 week ago, had a heartache. So sad
    So sorry to hear that...

Life sucks so much sometimes doesn't it??

Hugsssss
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    I have general question, with rep, do u guys pay back everyone who leaves it for you? I am just trying to be as kind as u all are. Wanna make sure I am doing the right thing.
    I always give some to the people who post words if it lets me but sometimes I've already given them some...I also try to give some to new members to welcome them and make them feel special...I also give some back to the ones that give me some...I also have times where I just give some to everyone I can just cause I'm nice...

It's a small gesture and it doesn't cost anything! I always try to type in a message for them as I think that's makes it more special
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wiki is updated with all new words from today

The wiki was definately down last night for at least an hour... take it from the chick who was trying to edit it! LOL It has been fine today though

Going to take my little chickies out for supper today, trying to get my mind off the morning sickness. It is sooo the worst, the part of pregnancy that I hate!

Hugs to all, hope everyone has a beautiful day!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    I have general question, with rep, do u guys pay back everyone who leaves it for you? I am just trying to be as kind as u all are. Wanna make sure I am doing the right thing.

I`m fairly new, heck, I didn`t even realize you could post comments in the rep. ;-) What I`ve been doing is going through the posts as I read them and clicking the rep button for each. I figure if someone`s taken the time to post, they deserve rep...whatever that may be.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

thanks for the words

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the new words

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope these are reposts...checked but couldn't see them..

From newsletters....forgot to get expiry date.
    SEVERITY 450pts
    DIET 450pts

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

NS - In Awana, we have opening ceremony, where we do the Pledge of Allegiance and sing the Awana song. Then we go to class. In my class, we have story, and sing our class songs. We have a craft or a snack, and then go to play games.
    Our church has a class for 7th grade and I think 8th grade. It's something new that the Awana program offers.

Thread Information