User Tag List

Page 766 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 266 666 716 756 764 765 766 767 768 776 816 866 1266 1766 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    GUESSS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS! Make sure you activate it first either online or by calling the number on the card so there is no embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    an american dollar is worth about 1.04 when converted to a candian one.

(i just went to bank of canada trying to figure this crap out)

i'm scared to go out for dinner..have some idiot waitress not know how the card works (where it's in us funds, and maybe their machines aren't set up)

and then i'll end up washing dishes and looking like a con artist..
    that wouldn't be good.
    Is it a VISA gift card? If so then they should be charging the card in Canadian Funds and the company that owns the gift card will convert it to US before they deduct it from the card. Same as when you use your regular VISA card in the US, its charge in US funds and the bank converts it to Canadian at the applicable exchange rate.

You will be able to check the balance online . . . the website should be on the back of the card. HAPPY SPENDING!

Quote Originally Posted by ladylady View Post
    demers is not working yet but it is posted
    I got DEMERS to work.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    My site's going online this weekend and half of the friend's I've recruited to be product reviewers have bailed on me - just took their free stuff and left me hanging. I'm in such a foul mood over this. I shouldn't have to call them up everyday to track down the status of a short paragraph review.. and then companies are emailing me asking when it's going to be up. ARRGH!

Ok... done rant. Carry On!

If you need help, I'm sure I can wing it. Let me know.
    That's sad that your friends bailed - but we're here, able
    and willing. Just give the word!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thank you for the new words today...........

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the new words everyone! And congrats NSAngel.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the new words everyone and thanks for all the rep! Very sweet of you! Just heading off to bed in a few but wanted to wish you all a great weekend! We're gearing up for Hurricane Kyle that is due to hit us around Sunday evening. Hopefully it won't be too bad once it actually gets here...but, apparently the news said tonight that they were putting Nova Scotia under a state of emergency? Atleast that's what my husband said but he always misunderstands everything! NS? Did you hear anything about it?

Stay safe everyone! Gave loads of rep back
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RTlady View Post
    If you need help, I'm sure I can wing it. Let me know.
    That's sad that your friends bailed - but we're here, able
    and willing. Just give the word!
    I can help too if you need any, i am a sahm so I got time..lol

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by armh11699 View Post
    I know when we visited Canada several years ago, and converted our money, we always ended up with more Canadian money than we started with in US dollars. Does that make sense? LOL
    Anyway, NS - glad you got it. If you have too much trouble using it, just ship it to me, and I'd be glad to take care of it for you.
    yes it does. american dollars were worth alot more esp a few years ago, $1 us used to be about 1.65 in canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Congrats NS!!!

Just a thought...why not pay a large bill with it(that you were going to pay anyway) then you will have cash for the $500 to spend as you wish. Lots of companies take a charge card # to pay your bill. Try house payment maybe???
    well so far, i bought 2 almost new tires for the car for $96. cnd tire wanted 89/pc. so good saving there.

also, walmart anniversary sale has vitamins on. i have to take 1000mg of b12 every day for rest of my life, so i bought 6 bottles. $3.50 each! bonus, extra 22 capsules each

also, found the disclosing solution so ryan can see where he missed brushing. listerine agent cool or sumthing.. 5.20 bought 2. this stuff was recalled. this stuff now says new & improved. (maybe the kids teeth stayed stained?). i've been hunting for this sutff for over a year!

yes we ate out. mcd's. 2 mcchicken (bogo) 2 ice cofee (bogo).. under $6. when i get feeling better i'll eat real food.

farmer clem, 10lb potatoes 2.49, and a bulb of garlic. (hell i still hafta cook).

hey, bandaids! found an 80pkg, reg 5.99 for 2.99! (pharmasave) and sc has a printable coupon $1 off and the upc code is good for 50c towards futura rewards!!!!! needed bandaids desperately!

value village: bought ryan 3 books, 2 animorphs (he collects them), 1 keys to the kingdom, and men in black 2 (my fav movies). $10 for all the keys to the kingdom book is 11.99 now to buy.

so i think i'm doing good hunting for bargains. the bills have to be paid, so hopefully this will lighten up our "other expenses".

next thing is brakes for the car, and oil for the house.

going to find that damn airwick starter kit, i got a mail in for it. and see what else i can find.

so far this month, i saved well over $400! i keep track..does anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    when they WERE sending out Boomertowne Visa g/c I had to go online to activate it first. Luckily there was no 3% charge but someone told me that you're best off making large purchases on it rather than small ones.

Why would a restaurant need to preauthorize your card? I don't pay before I eat so they should be completing the transaction after you're done. You pay the amount then you leave. I must be missing something here.
    i didn't need to activate it. and i had no trouble using it

Quote Originally Posted by Aphena View Post
    DID I hear NS say she KILLED the Mailman for the GC?

No no, that was yesterday, seh mobbed him....I am ASSuming...
    (by the way I voted for your kitty before i knew u casue Jenny told me too and i loved him adn the story) Make sure you get him chicken!!! Real fresh chicken liver, they love it)

WTG BABE CONGRATS!!!!!!
    i thought i felt a weird vibe when i was voting for my cat. thanks aph. i really appreciate it. you guys don't know how much. i'm a shop a holic and it gets me in trouble. this time around i vowed only to buy what i needed, or would need and if it was dirt cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    My site's going online this weekend and half of the friend's I've recruited to be product reviewers have bailed on me - just took their free stuff and left me hanging. I'm in such a foul mood over this. I shouldn't have to call them up everyday to track down the status of a short paragraph review.. and then companies are emailing me asking when it's going to be up. ARRGH!

Ok... done rant. Carry On!
    can i help?

Quote Originally Posted by Love2save View Post
    ns what about the digital camera you said you wanted, Wal-mart has them on sale this week, you really should get something you want and you will never be sorry with a camera
    i never thought of that. that would be a good xmas gift. might see how much is left over after paying the car. thanks for reminding me. gee..someone actually remembered my ramblings?

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    I'm confused can someone explain why it still says rep power:0 what does that mean
    means you sux.

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Thanks for the new words everyone and thanks for all the rep! Very sweet of you! Just heading off to bed in a few but wanted to wish you all a great weekend! We're gearing up for Hurricane Kyle that is due to hit us around Sunday evening. Hopefully it won't be too bad once it actually gets here...but, apparently the news said tonight that they were putting Nova Scotia under a state of emergency? Atleast that's what my husband said but he always misunderstands everything! NS? Did you hear anything about it?

what state of emergency??????? my hubby said to me, that there's rain comming. now he's saying i can't decorate for halloween (woops..already did) because the stuff is gonna fly down the road on acct of the hurricane.

he keeps me in the dark, like a 'shroom and feeds me bull.

someone update me on the weather?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone! It is FINALLY Friday!!! This has been a very loooong week for me and I am so glad it is over! I'm posting this before I catch up reading the thread, so I guess I'm pretty behind on what's going on. I did see on this page that NS has received her prize. Have fun with that NS! Thanks in advance for the new words that I know I will find as I catch up!

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post

I heard about the storm on our local weather forecast this evening. They said that it was projected to go toward Nova Scotia, and would be a Catagory 1 Hurricane when it gets there. Of course, I perked up and paid attention when they said Nova Scotia--I worry about you sweet folks that live there. Please stay safe! I hope that Kyle fizzles before it gets to you!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

we are expecting the tail end of one of the tropical storms. a depression? it"ll get you before it gets nfld because its supposed to hit nb full force. this weekend.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I suppose i could write product reviews too

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry I hadnt refreshed page in awhile. NS congrats on all the great buys.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

omg, when is the hurricane hitting nova scotia??? and why din't my hubby use our g/c to prepare? is category 1 the worst it can be..will it be worse than hurricane juan?

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

its not that bad, just the side affects of the storms moving their way up.calm down. i think i will send you plans for a bomb shelter for christmas.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

so update there is no way no how that dresser that I love so much would ever fit would never get it around the corner into my room its too long, we would have to cut it in half to get it to fit LOL it is 70inches long and 23 inches wide at the biggest part in the centre...
    I suggested putting it up on its side on a blanket and pushing it in, mom said no way we could do that as heavy as the solid wood is so I am SOL sooooo freaking depressed about that too, guess I need to go win me the lottery this weekend, buy a huge mansion with lots of room to manouver it around LOL (can you tell I really really wanted it)

so supposed to be going to some other used furniture place tomorrow but mom keeps changing her mind so idk if we are still going I hope so.
    hate new furniture unless I can get something that looks as amazing as the one I found, like the old stuff especially this dresser that I found today idk how old it was but man it looked old and victorian, the mirror on the back was in place with huge old rusty metal hinges and the top drawers had these racks for i would assume jewellery?
    *sigh* so disappointed that it was so big...

sorry for ranting about a dresser LOL but I had my hopes way freaking up when we left that place cause I love that stuff and the price omg it was the cheapest thing in the place and I thought for sure it would fit *sigh*

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kaela View Post
    its not that bad, just the side affects of the storms moving their way up.calm down. i think i will send you plans for a bomb shelter for christmas.
    chickey, i've been meaning to ask you

WHEN DID YOU BECOME A SMARTASS?

Thread Information