User Tag List

Page 817 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 317 717 767 807 815 816 817 818 819 827 867 917 1317 1817 ... LastLast
Results 12,241 to 12,255 of 38027
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Just popped back in to get caught up on some words... dont have any energy so im heading off to bed in a min. I woke up today and felt SO tired and have been feeling like a zombie all day.. now i've got the sore throat. I've been feeling grateful that i havent gotten whats been going around but i think this sickness has finally caught up to me. Going to have some neocitran and crawl into bed.

nite nite all

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Rose, you and I can have an OCD contest... if you could see the notes I keep, you'd all think I was insane
    ok sounds like a plan maybe it will make me feel less crazy

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yes, finally getting caught up. Doing my last set of words for tonight. That will leave 5 sets of 5 for tomorrow plus any new words. Goodnight everyone. Oh Yeah Chandra and kids say HI and that they miss all of you! They are hoping to be back soon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RQ, I saw that picture on ICHC, and I was going to post it myself, it made me smile so much to see that it made you think of me... lol!

Rose, I was looking at your profile pictures and I think we were seperated at birth (12 years apart! LOL) I had that very Phantom poster on my wall when I still lived with my parents.. and everything you mention that you love are all things I adore..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

That's ok lolcat, its the thought that counts! (grin)
    roseob - you are 19 years old, what the hoot are you doing hooked on this game, go out and have some fun! (do I sound like a mother??? ok, an auntie!)
    Racefan - never apologize for putting a hunk up for the rest of us to drool over! lol

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Rose, I was looking at your profile pictures and I think we were seperated at birth (12 years apart! LOL) I had that very Phantom poster on my wall when I still lived with my parents.. and everything you mention that you love are all things I adore..
    LOL cool! my adopted aunt got me that poster for my b-day this year

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    roseob - you are 19 years old, what the hoot are you doing hooked on this game, go out and have some fun! (do I sound like a mother??? ok, an auntie!)
    LOL yep 19 cant go out and have fun my friends idea of fun and my idea of fun is two totally different things, they like illegal fun so i stay home I am working on finding new friends LOL and idk if you can take the role of auntie or 2nd mom both have been claimed for a couple of years by my adopted aunt she might kick your butt for her titles back

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Talking to P&P about the contests....

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    Just popped back in to get caught up on some words... dont have any energy so im heading off to bed in a min. I woke up today and felt SO tired and have been feeling like a zombie all day.. now i've got the sore throat. I've been feeling grateful that i havent gotten whats been going around but i think this sickness has finally caught up to me. Going to have some neocitran and crawl into bed.

nite nite all

that is how mine started, throat. UGHA. Please keep us all informed....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post

When I went to Florida in April, hardly any of my pictures of Jared turned out. This trip, my friend adjusted my camera and I took some awesome pictures. No freakin' red eye. I'll post a couple. I hope I'm allowed to do this.

I had four photos taken with Jared. One of them is in my avatar. I look awful in pictures. He's a sweetie. This is my third convention to see him.

I went to see Elton John on Tuesday night. He played for three hours. He's amazing.

I visited Sea World while I was in Florida. I actually started to tear up at the dophin show and the Shamu show. I'm such a wimp.

WOW!! HE is naturally gorgeous. Who is he? Dont' worry i wont steal him but he is great for my eyes.....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/signaturepics/sigpic24297_2.gif
    http://pureromance.com/index.aspx?cnsltID=36112

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for all the new words everyone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh aphena!! I got something to talk to you about lol. Leave me alone on msn so I can get the latest on your friends life will ya. I get even today. I had hard time getting offline to go to bed. UGH. Hope I didnt offend her.
    Gmorning all.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning all

Thanks for all the words. I tried to give out rep, but I can't. Says I gave out too much in the last 24 hrs. WTF??? I haven't been on since yesterday afternoon, and I start around the same time every morning, so the 24 hrs is up!!!! Lrt me give out more rep!!

I did get to give out to about 5 people and then bamm! o more. Some days I can give and give and give and then some like today I can bearly give any out. I'll try later.

I am so POed at the EX again. The DD has the chance to see a dog get fixed at the vets and he won't let her go. She will only miss 2 hours of school, he says he doesn't want her to think school is not important. WTF - She wants to be a vet, I think going would be good for her. Oh but it is OK for him to take them out of school for 2 days to go on vacation!! GRRR if it was his idea, it would have been fine, my idea and it is no good. I am going to talk to the vet and see if she can go on my week. They might let her if they are doing Shelter dogs.

Anyway, I must go put words in and get some work done.

Huggs all

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Morning SMB, hows the headache? Sounds pretty typical, at least with my dh, if its his idea, for him, ... etc. its the best, me, Im worth shot! Well, I don't think they are all the same, but a lot are (sorry guys on trhead!)

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    Talking to P&P about the contests....

omg RQ, IS WILD TODAY!

Quote Originally Posted by smb127 View Post
    Morning all

Thanks for all the words. I tried to give out rep, but I can't. Says I gave out too much in the last 24 hrs. WTF??? I haven't been on since yesterday afternoon, and I start around the same time every morning, so the 24 hrs is up!!!! Lrt me give out more rep!!

I did get to give out to about 5 people and then bamm! o more. Some days I can give and give and give and then some like today I can bearly give any out. I'll try later.

I am so POed at the EX again. The DD has the chance to see a dog get fixed at the vets and he won't let her go. She will only miss 2 hours of school, he says he doesn't want her to think school is not important. WTF - She wants to be a vet, I think going would be good for her. Oh but it is OK for him to take them out of school for 2 days to go on vacation!! GRRR if it was his idea, it would have been fine, my idea and it is no good. I am going to talk to the vet and see if she can go on my week. They might let her if they are doing Shelter dogs.

Anyway, I must go put words in and get some work done.

Huggs all
    SMB, chickey you are going to have to take a hard stand. and put your foot down on sum stuff he's asking of you that's not fair. he's a royal $hithead. i wouldn't let him get away with nuthin.

our school here has career days like what your talking about with DD. Ya know what i would do in this case? Run it by the teacher, and after she says what a wonderful idea is that. Pass the info along to hubby. how can he refuse then? it would make him look like a jerk.

and jerks don't like ppl knowing.

have to ad, if that failed, i would shoot the bugger. no one messes with my kid.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Thread Information