User Tag List

Page 957 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 955 956 957 958 959 967 1007 1057 1457 1957 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

orchard just worked for me too!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You have claimed orchard for 450 points!

and sux about the points guess they had more people posting comments than they thought they would.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    thanks Racefan my daughter just asked me what date it was coming out not 5 mins ago so we are both excited to hear its coming out earlier. Thinking about going and staying with her for a week or two so we can go see it together. My DH will be hunting with his brother in SE texas around then so he could just take me over to Houston and drop me off first. Rebelinu Its a science fiction/fantasy/romance with vampires & werewolves
    oh wow that sounds like my kind of genre... i have a credit at chapters. i'll look for it

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    i just read everything..but i didn't see seek entered? gimme the link i'll ad..my back is KILLING ME..and the pain killers are making me so sick. will vote, bbl ir i can manage the stairs again. so scared that i'll take a spams and go over..

i hate getting old..
    You'd think we were on the same cycle or something.. jeez. I pulled my back yesterday (which is why i wasnt around). I took a cyclobenzaprine and was icing my back for most of the night. Try some ice if using heat doesnt help. Really helped me.. but then the drugs didnt hurt either.

Quote Originally Posted by seekthetruth View Post
    Its hard enough to rustle them NS. Getting them in an outfit would be darn near impossible.coyotes wont sit still.
    Hmm.. if we're not just dressing pets i can see if i can find some vermin around my building to dress up... maybe a centipede or a mouse?
    Quote Originally Posted by prairiebelle View Post
    I have been getting headaches much too often and think it may be time to go to the doc to see what could be causing them and maybe get something to make it better. Two birds with one stone because I need to talk to him about a prescription for Champix, time to quit smoking.

Has anyone here tried that drug to quit smoking? I have had a few ppl at work try it and it actually worked for them. I have never used a drug to try to quit smoking before but I am willing to try anything if it will work.
    My mother used Champix and it worked for her but she had some nasty side effects... nausea and headaches. Its been 7 months since i've quit and its without a doubt the best thing i've done for my health. I'd tried the patch and i just felt shakey on it.. and had really bad nightmares... so i weened down the cig's i had and then chose a day and quit. But this was after attempting to quit 4 times the past year and failing. I'm an anxious person and cigs were the only thing that'd calm me down. But.. 7 months later, i've quit smoking, quit drinking (except on occassion), quit eating red meat, i'm excercising now and i've lost 10 lbs. It only took me 10 yrs of saying i was going to do it, so i'm allowing myself a little pat on the back now

Oh.. i have another friend who quit using Zyban too.. and he was a pack a day smoker so i know that must work too.

Quote Originally Posted by ladylady View Post
    thanks for all the new words couldn't give you rep love2save

Will no longer be on much my sons house burnt down last night and they lost everything but their all ok except for a few burns.

so we're going from empty nesters to have three grown kids(20 21 and 23) plus a 1 1/2 year old grand son moving back in with us.

so the computer will be taken over by them with friends and homework.
    Wow.. at least everyone's ok.. thats the most important thing.. thats such a horrible thing to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by rebate queen View Post
    I noticed that I was now getting credit for 10, but didn't see the announcement. I was actually coming on here now to post about it!

NOT DRAT!! We now have even more points that we can get!!

OK everyone, I did a little fun math, and this is what I came up with....

POINT POTENTIAL
    51 entries in costume contest and 5 in bellypainting(that one is messed up now...the earth one disappeared when the new one was added)

56x50 pt=2800 points
    2800x24 hours in the day=67,200 points
    10 comments in one contest and 5 in the other per day...
    15x50=750 points

That is 67,950 points per day!!

Let's say it lasts 30 days, but we know they never close them on time....
    67,950x30=2,038,500 points!!!!

So anyway, you know what I'll be doing until this contest is over!! I've shown my friend how to do it and my son. Still gonna show my daughter. That way, when I'm working, cooking, etc..they can still be voting!

I'm gonna get that Wii for Christmas!!!!

...just praying that they don't change things! In less than 2 days that I have been voting, I have racked up over 60,000 points!!!!!
    Leave it to you to do the math on this! lol. I wish i had the time to vote that often... i'd love a wii.. i'll just have to remind myself to get in here to try to vote as often as possible... actually i need a new computer chair for xmas.. i cant spend any long length of time on here anymore because the thing kills me (yes im crabby tonight)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I really appreciate all the new words!

Now, I have a question for you...have any of you ever decorated a pumpkin with paint? I have to decorate one as a children's book character for work, and I'm not sure what to use. Will spray paint work? I want to do one like the flying saucer in this pic:

It will be pretty easy (and quick!!!) to do, but I need to make the pumpkin yellow. Do you have to sand the pumpkin before painting it, or will the paint stick to the smooth surface? Any suggestions???

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Originally Posted by seekthetruth
    updated. lastest are in red

SC'ERS IN THE SK HALLOWEEEN CONTEST.

LOLcat's kitten Winter starring as...

Miniature Harry Potter Entries | SheKnows.com

TABYRI'S looking pretty in pink as...
    My little angel Entries | SheKnows.com

Tabryi's looking non-extinct as..
    My little Dino Entries | SheKnows.com

Tabry's nice sticking up the joint in..
    Lil Stinker http://www.sheknows.com/contests/cut...ew/lil-stinker

SMB'S hot little number starring in
    Don't I look better than my Sis in this?? Entries | SheKnows.com

Curls dragon starring in..

Roar Entries | SheKnows.com

CURLS SON

which one's the baby? http://www.sheknows.com/contests/cut...one-s-the-baby

ANDIT'S (sorry guys)
    Pirate & witch http://www.sheknows.com/contests/cut...w/pirate-witch

NSangels starring in that SF thriller...

Alien Ape Entries | SheKnows.com

NSangel's starring in last year's Sci fi classic..

Starwars! http://www.sheknows.com/contests/cut.../view/starwars

Haunishe's too cute to be evil, starting as:
    Dracula and the witch Entries | SheKnows.com

BUMBLES neice is

Really the Littlest Mermaid! Entries | SheKnows.com

AMYCROWS neice starring as...

The scary witch from Snow White Entries | SheKnows.com

LOLcat's belly:
    Biggest Pumpkin in the patch! http://www.sheknows.com/contests/pre...n-in-the-patch

SEEK'S
    Jaeda butterfly http://www.sheknows.com/contests/cut...aeda-butterfly

CANJEN'S
    Yoda Baby http://www.sheknows.com/contests/cut...view/yoda-baby(fixed again I hope.)

aphenas wizardery cute style http://www.sheknows.com/contests/cut...ery-cute-style

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

it still asks me to log in everytime i rate a pic.. grrr

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

still says this

Wait! PointsAndPrizes.com members, claim your points!

• Earn 1,000 points for each approved entry (up to 5)
    • Earn 50 points for each rating (first 10 per day)
    • Earn 50 points per approved comment (unlimited)

I am still getting points for posting too. Will edit this after the fifth one and let ya know

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

and sux about the points guess they had more people posting comments than they thought they would.
    still says this

Wait! PointsAndPrizes.com members, claim your points!

• Earn 1,000 points for each approved entry (up to 5)
    • Earn 50 points for each rating (first 10 per day)
    • Earn 50 points per approved comment (unlimited)
    I am still getting points for posting too. Will edit this after the fifth one and let ya know
    seek, I think you are confused!!
    The only thing that has changed is that now you get points for 10 comments a day instead of 5. That's a good thing! The voting is still unlimited!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trebleclef View Post

Now, I have a question for you...have any of you ever decorated a pumpkin with paint? I have to decorate one as a children's book character for work, and I'm not sure what to use. Will spray paint work? I want to do one like the flying saucer in this pic:

It will be pretty easy (and quick!!!) to do, but I need to make the pumpkin yellow. Do you have to sand the pumpkin before painting it, or will the paint stick to the smooth surface? Any suggestions???
    Please don't sand the pumpkin!!! Boy would you have a mess!!
    Just about any paint works, although you obviously don't want a water base if it's going to be outside!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    it still asks me to log in everytime i rate a pic.. grrr
    Yep, everytime if you want the points!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

You have claimed orchard for 450 points!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

YAY!!! I finally have a cord AND an internet connection!!! I have missed you guys. I am not even going to pretend that I will try to read everything that I have missed...LOL...(it looks like you guys have been busy on here!) but my mom ( Harley Grandma) has been keeping me up to date. Well, just wanted to say hi, will read as much as I can, have been voting whenever my computer decides to work, tried to enter Justin's picture but can't for some reason, Thanks NS!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

okay you guys WHAT AM I MISSING?

your all talking about the fact that the contest has changed it to 50 pts for the first 10 comments per day. but it would only let me post 5 comments anyway???? so this is a bonus for me. and everyone is getting the unlimited voting thing right?

and ya..rebate..sheesh.. wassup with that chickey??? give her a huka and a calculator and everything goes to hey..

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bubblekat View Post
    YAY!!! I finally have a cord AND an internet connection!!! I have missed you guys. I am not even going to pretend that I will try to read everything that I have missed...LOL...(it looks like you guys have been busy on here!) but my mom ( Harley Grandma) has been keeping me up to date. Well, just wanted to say hi, will read as much as I can, have been voting whenever my computer decides to work, tried to enter Justin's picture but can't for some reason, Thanks NS!!

HOLY SHOOOT!!!!! LOOKEEEE WHAT THE CAT DRUG IN!!!!!!

took me a week to enter ryan's 2nd pic. just make sure your using the right phone number you signed up with. we have 3 phones, so i think i couldn't enter on hubby's cause i think his is under a cell..not sure..

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ok it did stop giving me points but I did more than five comments before it did that.

Thread Information