User Tag List

Page 2137 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1137 1637 2037 2087 2127 2135 2136 2137 2138 2139 2147 2187 2237 ... LastLast
Results 32,041 to 32,055 of 38027
    Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Happy Sunday!

Today's code word is HAIRBRUSH for 450 points! Redeem your points now.

Good thru 08/17/09.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello everyone...just got messages on Facebook from a few friends I met here and thought I best report in..

I haven't been on to SC forum fo so long...just wasn't into it anymore... I couldn't keep up! Then when I lost my grandma on April 4th, it sort of did me in...she died while I held her hand...I had never "seen" someone pass on before and then I had guilt that she died while I was the one holding her hand and not one of her children...but, I now understand that she chose me because I was the only one that told her it was okay, and not to be afraid and I mentioned names of loved ones already passed...it wasn't long after that she opened her big blue eyes, looking right at me and took her final breath...it was hard on me though...I miss her...

Shaun is waiting to go to Halifax for a 4 day test called an MIBG which is to locate and confirm the pheochromocytoma tumor. They aren't sure where it is but the MRI showed it wasn't from the neck up so it's not in the pituatary gland...so, he'll stay at the lodge and I won't be able to go with him because both of us cannot afford to be away from work that long...he is sick almost every day, nauseous, dizzy...etc...the tumor will need to come out...it's messing up his entire system They said that 90% of them are benign but who knows right?

I'm still looking after my two vets...been working lots with them but I have today off! Yayyyyy! I have been suffering from many headaches that I now believe are allergy related but man, I suffered from them this summer...also, my lower back has been causing me problems and I have 2 cysts that will need to come out eventually...they HURT! My lower back also cracks all the times and it sounds like little splints breaking but am not sure...guess I'll never know as I hate going to get things checked out...Going for my mamogram and ultrasound follow up in January...both lumps are still there...

Other than that, we are keeping "low profile" and just living life for today! My nephew is absolutely precious! I love him to pieces! He is the apple of my eye and he is the cherry on my cake! He's SWEET! He is almost 8 1/2 months already! Has had 4 haircuts already but they are going to let it grow now to see how many curls and waves he'll have as it appears he'll have lots! He's learning to crawl now...he's such a happy little boy and loves smiling! He's always showing off his little dimples!

I noticed a birthday thread had been started so thank you SO much for thinking of me on my 40th I came home from work to 40 bras hung up on my clothes line with each bra having a balloon attached to them...gotta love your neighbors!!! We just had our 3 week Acadian festival here and it just ended lastnight with the "Tintamarre" so that's over and done with! Shaun and I have had a great summer and are spending as much quality time together as you NEVER know when today will be your last...

Congrats to LOLcat Precious name and hope she soon feels better!

Hope all my friends are doing great! I won't be posting here regularly anymore as I'm on Facebook and can easily be found there Also, working 7 days a week catches up to you after awhile! Especially when you're 40 now!

Hugssssssss! and Best wishes to everyone...although I wasn't here, it doesn't mean I wasn't thinking of you guys...we just hadn't been feeling well...also, my grandma's funeral was only May13th so we had to face that again 6 weeks after her passing

We've been so busy with Shaun getting test after test after test...

Happy Sunday everyone
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I voted again Ricki
    thanks for the new word
    ...have a great Sunday Everyone

Life is Good

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteFemme View Post
    Hello everyone...just got messages on Facebook from a few friends I met here and thought I best report in..

I haven't been on to SC forum fo so long...just wasn't into it anymore... I couldn't keep up! Then when I lost my grandma on April 4th, it sort of did me in...she died while I held her hand...I had never "seen" someone pass on before and then I had guilt that she died while I was the one holding her hand and not one of her children...but, I now understand that she chose me because I was the only one that told her it was okay, and not to be afraid and I mentioned names of loved ones already passed...it wasn't long after that she opened her big blue eyes, looking right at me and took her final breath...it was hard on me though...I miss her...

Shaun is waiting to go to Halifax for a 4 day test called an MIBG which is to locate and confirm the pheochromocytoma tumor. They aren't sure where it is but the MRI showed it wasn't from the neck up so it's not in the pituatary gland...so, he'll stay at the lodge and I won't be able to go with him because both of us cannot afford to be away from work that long...he is sick almost every day, nauseous, dizzy...etc...the tumor will need to come out...it's messing up his entire system They said that 90% of them are benign but who knows right?

I'm still looking after my two vets...been working lots with them but I have today off! Yayyyyy! I have been suffering from many headaches that I now believe are allergy related but man, I suffered from them this summer...also, my lower back has been causing me problems and I have 2 cysts that will need to come out eventually...they HURT! My lower back also cracks all the times and it sounds like little splints breaking but am not sure...guess I'll never know as I hate going to get things checked out...Going for my mamogram and ultrasound follow up in January...both lumps are still there...

Other than that, we are keeping "low profile" and just living life for today! My nephew is absolutely precious! I love him to pieces! He is the apple of my eye and he is the cherry on my cake! He's SWEET! He is almost 8 1/2 months already! Has had 4 haircuts already but they are going to let it grow now to see how many curls and waves he'll have as it appears he'll have lots! He's learning to crawl now...he's such a happy little boy and loves smiling! He's always showing off his little dimples!

I noticed a birthday thread had been started so thank you SO much for thinking of me on my 40th I came home from work to 40 bras hung up on my clothes line with each bra having a balloon attached to them...gotta love your neighbors!!! We just had our 3 week Acadian festival here and it just ended lastnight with the "Tintamarre" so that's over and done with! Shaun and I have had a great summer and are spending as much quality time together as you NEVER know when today will be your last...

Congrats to LOLcat Precious name and hope she soon feels better!

Hope all my friends are doing great! I won't be posting here regularly anymore as I'm on Facebook and can easily be found there Also, working 7 days a week catches up to you after awhile! Especially when you're 40 now!

Hugssssssss! and Best wishes to everyone...although I wasn't here, it doesn't mean I wasn't thinking of you guys...we just hadn't been feeling well...also, my grandma's funeral was only May13th so we had to face that again 6 weeks after her passing

We've been so busy with Shaun getting test after test after test...

Happy Sunday everyone
    Hugs

I know its hard to watch someone go. Had to go thru that with my grandpa a few years back.Someone days I still think about it. I was helping my grandma while she did a grocery trip. But its nice to know that someone was there instead of them being alone.

Hope everything turns out alright with the tests.
    The waiting is the hardest part.

That would of been a shocker but funy at the same time. Its nice to have neighbours that care.

Hope everything turns out alright. Keep us posted.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by firefly View Post
    http://www.sheknows.com/contests/ces...s-exhausting-1

if anyone is voting for the cutest pet contest-that's my baby
    Voted!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Just got back from the concert. Was very different. Kinda like New Orleans jazz with a twist. It was geared towards kids (lots of kids there 4 and under having fun), but there was stuff for the adults too. I was happy - Kenneth Welsh singing Cole Porter, what more can I ask for? Then there was the story of Madame Snake - suffice to say the dads in the audience enjoyed the act - think fully clothed belly dancer.

At least today we had only nice people. What a difference!

Hope everyone has the same lovely weather we've got - sunny & hot! Love it!
    Last edited by Andit; Sun, Aug 16th, 2009 at 04:22 PM.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

P&P - Caesar's Cutest Pet Contest:

The limit is 5 votes per hour per picture.

Max of 25 votes per day.

I think there's a separate thread in Contests for members seeking Votes for a Contest, but is there anyone else here that has an entry that is looking for Votes?

?

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by user-id View Post
    P&P - Caesar's Cutest Pet Contest:

The limit is 5 votes per hour per picture.

Max of 25 votes per day.

I think there's a separate thread in Contests for members seeking Votes for a Contest, but is there anyone else here that has an entry that is looking for Votes?

?

do u have link to enter was going to enter other day but nwo cant find the contest

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    do u have link to enter was going to enter other day but nwo cant find the contest

Try this link here:

http://www.sheknows.com/contests/ces...st-pet/entries

Plus aside from 5 points for your vote, P&P is offering 1,000 points per approved Entry into the Contest, and you can submit one photo entry per day?

It doesn't say that the Animal has to belong to you either......hmmmmm...

I might have an entry soon ! LOL!

Later!

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Ok I entered my puppy Claire, but its not up yet..does it take a day or two?

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Ok I entered my puppy Claire, but its not up yet..does it take a day or two?
    I don't see it there yet? Wow! Some 90-odd pages of photos!

I guess they might be screening the photos first because you just never know what some people may upload for fun!

Let us know when it's up!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hi all,

If anyone is in downtown tomorrow & wants to join in, there`s a meet-up/coupon exchange going on at 4 ish in the BCE courtyard across from Union Station. Dunno if this is an incentive, but since the weather looks like it`ll be nice, I`m bringing Quincy aka the jealous boyfriend (the brat in my siggy who interrogates me whenever I come home too late) with me. Of course, that might scare ya'll off.

Here's the thread about the meet:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/95402-c...21st-canada-2/

Haunish - how is Claire doing?

User-id - thanks for the info on the contest. Do you have a photo entered?

I entered a pic as well, but nothing's showing yet.

Ricki - been voting every day. Good luck!

Racefan - sounds like your having fun with your new toy, you should send em a testimonial.

I`ll be on later, gonna take Miss Lily to the great outdoors now.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

It has been rainging here all day, what a dreary day.

Andit, Claire is doing great..we have got her sitting on cammand, and taught her to stay, we taught her to lay down though dh taught her on couch and now will only lay down on soft surfaces..no matter what you tempt her with. SHe is such a sucker for attention though not sure how she will fair when I get a job, am thinking even if get part time that might be best, she goes nuts if left alone for even a bit. So not really sure what to do. But other weise she is fantastic and a smart dog, though sooo stubborn..lol

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

It has been rainging here all day, what a dreary day.

Andit, Claire is doing great..we have got her sitting on cammand, and taught her to stay, we taught her to lay down though dh taught her on couch and now will only lay down on soft surfaces..no matter what you tempt her with. SHe is such a sucker for attention though not sure how she will fair when I get a job, am thinking even if get part time that might be best, she goes nuts if left alone for even a bit. So not really sure what to do. But other weise she is fantastic and a smart dog, though sooo stubborn..lol
    So, just how spoiled is she? I speak from experience, you know.

Oh & the stubborn ones are always the smartest, just ask my cat.

If she hates being alone, you might want to nip that in the bud sooner rather than later. Do you have a set routine with her when you go out? Does she go into her kennel or is she loose in the house? On days you know you`re going out, try giving her only a part of her breakfast & put the rest in a Kong (even mix it with peanut butter & freeze it the night before). That way she has something else to think about besides you being gone.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

zoomin for 150

Thread Information