User Tag List

Page 2037 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1037 1537 1937 1987 2027 2035 2036 2037 2038 2039 2047 2087 2137 ... LastLast
Results 30,541 to 30,555 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sorry about your mom, Rose. My aunt, who is in her 70's, was diagnosed with breast cancer last year. She's fine.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Andit View Post
    Rose - so sorry about your Mom. Hope she feels better soon.

Peasnpod & Amy - thanks for the new words.

I'm off to the theatre for a matinee, should be fun, although the cat will chew me out when I get home.

Hope everyone has a good day!
    I'm jealous you go to the theatre a lot LOL wish I could do that but we never have enough live things going on just in the summer but can't wait for that $75 will get me passes to all the shows I think LOL

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jettred View Post
    Thanks for all the new words!!

Rose so sorry to hear about your Mom--are they going to do surgery?
    they already did to remove the lump but they have to do radiation as a precaution in case they didnt get all the cells or something like that

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Man it's quiet in here tonite!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I'm jealous you go to the theatre a lot LOL wish I could do that but we never have enough live things going on just in the summer but can't wait for that $75 will get me passes to all the shows I think LOL
    Ooh, $75 for a bunch of shows is pretty good (how many shows & where?).

My friends & family buy me a pass each yr to the Mirvish shows (mostly musicals), so I get to go see all the big shows (Sound of Music, Dirty Dancing, etc). I sometimes get a discount on some shows cause my friends have connections, but that's rare. I also make a point of going out to see folks I know perform & give them support.

I've done quite a bit of volunteering at the theatre across the street from me (so much so, they actually hired me to work 1 day a week - wish I had energy for more), so I get to see all the shows that come there & we get a lot of variety! Makes life fun. The only bad part is having to deal with unhappy patrons who can't understand why they can't carry on conversations during a quiet show or get upset with me when they come late (I suppose it's my fault they can't tell time? ).

I wish I had more energy, I know of a couple of theatres needing volunteers, but know it would be too much for me right now. Hoping the other things that are going on in my life slow down soon, so I can look more into that.

Next time you're in Toronto (come soon!!!), I'll hook you up with tickets to a show at "my" theatre (I watched it being built from my window, so it feels like my baby ).

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hope everyone is doing well.

I have a friend who could use a few prayers, if you've any to spare. Last year her grandmother became ill & had to go into a nursing home, & now her Mom, who was rallying & getting better after a serious illness last year, has taken a turn for the worse. She had to take a leave from her work to go be with her Mom out of town, & her husband doesn't make a lot of money, so they'll be struggling for the next while.

Thanks for all the words. I'm behind, as usual, in getting them in.

Have a good night all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi all! Gave rep where I could ended up going back and forth thru the posts so ended up repping people for things before they wrote them lol when I couldn't find the post I wanted.
    Rose hugs am glad your dad has the compassionate leave option hope that works out.
    Andit are you feeling ok sound like you might be wearing yourself totally out. lol don't make me send Mollie up there to set your butt down! lol I know like she would she'd have you worn out playing!
    Kekes hope your foot is much better cellulitis is not fun at all.
    Zoodle hope the tooth is better
    NS lol very very cute frog...not really fond of frog legs lol my bil picks on me every so often and goes out and gets some frogs for dinner otherwise i'd never eat them and hate how they go out and stab them with a sharp thing (gig) anyway lol cajun seasoning or not just don't like em.

Thanks for all the words! Off in the morning for my 2nd treatment with the new medicine. Its and IV infusion took them 5 hours to give it to me last time but hopefully now that I didn't react to it last time other then a little itching they will run it a lil faster which reminds me i'm supposed to take pepcid and benadryl before bed tonight and again in the morning before I get my medicine. Then they give me benadryl and a steroid before the infusion IV. Off to go take that benadryl makes me a bit agitated hopefully I can sleep. Have a great Thursday everyone take care!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning everyone.

Thanks for the words yesterday.

Well, I'm taking a break from all the gardening today. I've been going at it now for three afternoons in a row, and my body is telling me to take it easy today, so I'm going to listen for a change. But, I got 4 out of 8 gardens done (which I'm very happy about), and we have our backyard back .... it's neat and tidy once again. I had to get rid of two of my gardens because the dog can't seem to pee on anything but the plants that I grow. So, I transplanted what was still alive and throw some grass seed down. Once he's gone (years down the road, I hope), I'll put them back in.

Hope everyone has a great day!!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words everyone

Andit - thoughts and prayers for your friend, her mom and the family

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Morning,

Just got off work the manger was in a ubber good mood (really weird) so she didt even say a word to me. Maybe, because I flipped on the other manager the other day ad told them if they keep it up Im gone. I work at Canada Post today for a few hours and then have to run over to the car insurance place for some reason they need proof I got my G licence (its cheaper for about 6 months yay!). My friend and I went shopping yesterday. We went to the sun damage clinic at Rexall. They ran out of samples but we got our pics taken and it shows the sun damage. I have very health skin and no sun damage just freckles. Drove 45 minutes and got Laura Secord ice cream and chocs. (well worth the money - also used the free scoop and the free chocolates coupon). Went to Zellers while there the cashier was royal biatch ended up just waslking out with nothing told her to stick it where the sun dont shine. Im emailing head office today my friend was almost in tears because of the cashier.

Get one night off what to do what to do.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

morning everyone. take care everyone, well wishes to you and your families

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

This week's code word is ROCKINGCHAIRS for 350 points!

This week's code word is RECEIVINGBLANKET for 350 points!

Redeem your points now. Good thru 06/29/09.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Thanks for all the new words!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Sooooo sorry to hear about your mom, Rose. Hope all goes well. I keep keep you in my thoughts and prayers. *HUGS*

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks for the new words.

Thread Information