User Tag List

Page 2047 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 1047 1547 1947 1997 2037 2045 2046 2047 2048 2049 2057 2097 2147 ... LastLast
Results 30,691 to 30,705 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    thank you very much for the replies to my question.... now I have another.
    I go see my dr in 2 weeks and I was going to have him refer me to a podiatrist to get my feet looked at. When I saw the dr. a few months ago I told him I needed a scrip for orthotics because I have flat feet and I'd like to start walking more. I didn't have the aches and pains at that point. He gave me the scrip, no questions asked. Right now if I walk at a regular pace for more than 30 minutes I get blisters between my toes and my back just aches. The back aches I used to attribute to big boobs and bad posture. lol

Should I bother waiting for the referral appointment (which could be in a few weeks or months) or just go ahead and get the orthotics? Jim got some money that he's insisting he keep to get his eyes done but I think orthotics and new glasses are more important. Besides, he thinks he can get his eyes done for $2000 and I know it's not possible.

Is it worth the wait?
    It is concerning that you get blisters between your toes if you walk (unstressed and paced) for that short a time. The backaches as well.. I'm sure it is from your feet, though the big boobs can't be helping you out either!
    You could wait, but if I were you I would consider doing it on your own if the appointment is going to be ages away. You don't want to end up with serious back issues (and/or foot issues) because you waited, when you are already experiencing fairly bad symptoms.

The orthotics are so worth it. My mom has terrible feet, her arches fell and she always had bunions.. I think her orthotics literally saved her life and sanity. Besides, just tell hubby he can get his eyes done anytime, but the long term effects of the pain on YOU are way more important!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

this has probably been answered but I'm asking again... I have 121 swagbucks (yeah, I'm slow at collecting them and have no one signed up under me waahhhh) and I'm looking at the amazon.ca cards. The site shows that they are regularly 100 bucks but are down to 45. Haven't they always been 45? And can you use more than 1 g/c in one transaction?

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jodew71 View Post
    this has probably been answered but I'm asking again... I have 121 swagbucks (yeah, I'm slow at collecting them and have no one signed up under me waahhhh) and I'm looking at the amazon.ca cards. The site shows that they are regularly 100 bucks but are down to 45. Haven't they always been 45? And can you use more than 1 g/c in one transaction?
    They have be 45 for as long as I have been a member ... that's about 4 months now. I don't really see them going down any time soon.

Yes, you can use more than 1 g/c per transaction. You can use as many as you like.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

BERRYTRIFLE worth 450 points...unsure of expiry

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

thanks for all the new words...
    husband is ripping up yard with bobcat today, making more level beofre plant grass

later we are taking kids to transformers..its cheap night there, so he decided to go tonight ..am so excited to see it..kids want to go see new harry potter next week so will probably do that to before they take off for camp

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    They have be 45 for as long as I have been a member ... that's about 4 months now. I don't really see them going down any time soon.

Yes, you can use more than 1 g/c per transaction. You can use as many as you like.
    thank you! I don't order stuff online but at the rate I'm collecting bucks, I'll be 80 before I can redeem for anything half decent.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jknmomma View Post
    BERRYTRIFLE worth 450 points...unsure of expiry
    July 4th

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: JANECARTER worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: CANDACE worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: MENTHINK worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: GONEDOGS worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.
    Click >>> Swagbucks <<< and start earning your own.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

July 4th
    Thank you for letting me know as I deleted my email b4 I read the expiry date

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: EMMY worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: FATCAT worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: SIZEMATTER worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.
    Search & Win using Swagbucks! Redeem for amazon.ca/Cineplex/Shutterfly gift cards.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: GHOSTTOWN worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: KARDASH worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.

PointsandPrizes.com Keyword: CORDUROY worth 100 points good through 7/30/09.

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

ty for the new words

Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I was trying to rep you $$$wise...but for some reason it tells me I have to give rep somewhere else b4 I can rep you.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Jode - my podiatrist takes patients very quickly. They usually provide the script for insurance claims too. Mine cost 500! ouch, but luckily insurance paid most

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks you wise!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Thread Information