User Tag List

Page 1335 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 335 835 1235 1285 1325 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1345 1385 1435 1835 2335 ... LastLast
Results 20,011 to 20,025 of 38027
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Thanks rose for the giftee...dd freaked when her friend got her was so excited!

I am ticking myself off trying to get a movie converted onto dvd..do they have a for dummy manual for this..i swear been trying all day..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    Thanks star ((huggs))

Life is Good

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the gift, Rose.

P&P has a new dvd up. It's called Ice Road Truckers season 2. It's 350,000 points.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the gift Rose , you are so sweet

Life is Good

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Thank you, Rose, for the gift. That was really super sweet of you Wish I could pay you back, but I honestly have no idea what to do with the darn candy!!!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post
    Thanks rose for the giftee...dd freaked when her friend got her was so excited!

I am ticking myself off trying to get a movie converted onto dvd..do they have a for dummy manual for this..i swear been trying all day..lol

I have trouble with that stuff too. The one i use is VSO convertx to dvd and its pretty simple.

Rose thanks for the gift.. that was really sweet

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rebelinu View Post
    I have trouble with that stuff too. The one i use is VSO convertx to dvd and its pretty simple.

Rose thanks for the gift.. that was really sweet

does it leave a watermark all over for using the free one, I heard about that one, so maybe will try that..didnt think Id have so much trouble..lol

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the words Gave rep where it would allow me
    http://users.eastlink.ca/~linder/PetiteFemmeAvatar.jpg

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the present Rose - now get to bed and get some rest - you want to be feeling good for Christmas

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow my first gift! THANKS!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

END OF JAN!!! They didn't email me that - that's nuts - oh well - hope it pushes me over so i can get something good!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rose! Thank you for the little gift!! I love it You will ever be the "first gift" on several of our people here from the looks of it... Jettred, Amy, Petite, etc! You rock. Now go get better, before some of us show up at your house and start making you drink tea and eat ice cream.

It is still terrible here. DH left for work at 6.. stopped at Shoppers Drug Mart at 6:15, and was in there for only 10 minutes came out to a covered car again and made himself late for work! LOL
    It is nice to just sit in your house with nowhere to go on a day like today though. Feels very cozy to sit around on the couch with the kids coloring and drinking hot chocolate.

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    lolcat: do they watch hi-5? It's on the knowledge network here. ryan loves it! it's for preschool age. but it's so entertaining! it's 2 guys 2 girls that are from austrailia..(no not abba!). they sing, dance, do skits. very entertaining. wish it was on instead of teletubbies and barnie when ds was growing up. we couldn't even find sesame street! just the canadian version with the polar bear wich suxed.
    I have never seen hi-5 before. It definately isn't on treehouse (our kids tv channel in Ontario) My kids love Max & Ruby, The Wiggles, Toopy & Binoo, Big Comfy Couch, and on the family channel The Suite Life of Zac and Cody, Hannah Montana, and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Thank goodness neither of them really took to Barney very much, that is one of the kids shows I totally cannot bear. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by amycrows View Post
    Wiggles is on Treehouse right now for us...LOL we are 2 hrs away from each other...is your Treehouse different than ours?
    On our Rogers cable box actually we can watch the treehouse channels and family channels from the other time zones. They are way up in the 200's, and several of them offer the same lineup as our treehouse/family channels, just a few hours ahead or behind. Wiggles is Monet's FAVORITE show, and it totally doesn't match with her nap, so we watch it early
    I love the Wiggles myself, those guys are awesome.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lolcat View Post
    Thank goodness neither of them really took to Barney very much, that is one of the kids shows I totally cannot bear. LOL
    You know, no matter how annoying Barney is, he is one of the only shows (that I have seen, anyways) that is super positive, with no negativity whatsoever. I know there is one show out there that a lot of kids really really like (can't remember the name of the show for the life of me, though) that is really negative. I'd rather Tyler watch stuff that is positive than watch some whiny kid being negative!

Oh, and I just noticed that we are over post #20000!! Amy has that lucky post

Off to bed, I think. We have a long day tomorrow, but a very quiet one on Thursday. Everyone stay safe and warm
    Last edited by babygonnermann; Tue, Dec 23rd, 2008 at 11:07 PM.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    You know, no matter how annoying Barney is, he is one of the only shows (that I have seen, anyways) that is super positive, with no negativity whatsoever. I know there is one show out there that a lot of kids really really like (can't remember the name of the show for the life of me, though) that is really negative. I'd rather Tyler watch stuff that is positive than watch some whiny kid being negative!

Oh, and I just noticed that we are over post #20000!! Amy has that lucky post

Off to bed, I think. We have a long day tomorrow, but a very quiet one on Thursday. Everyone stay safe and warm
    Oh I KNOW!! I never let the kids watch Franklin, that "kid" is the biggest whiney, selfish brat. And Caillou too, all he does is whine and pout and complain. LOL

I really like that new show called "Yo Gabba Gabba"... it is full of all kinds of encouraging stuff and has great catchy tunes. Plus it is just wierd enough to be enchantingly funny.

I cannot BELIEVE how many posts we have in this thread. We sure are a chatty bunch

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

lol that we are lolcat. I won't say anything for awhile then suddenly take up a whole page, really trying to downsize all my gabbiness.

Sweet ROSE thank you so very much for my present and yes you will forever more be who I received my first from! Huggggggggs chicken soup really is good for colds and things. They say it has an ingredient in it that really does help you to get better faster....geez our grannies really did know what they were talking about! my son swears beer will kill a cold also heard worse excuses for having a beer before but barely worse!

Ok got a question??? Got a private msg from someone wanting to know if I wanted coupons for Shopper points, what are they and where do I look to see if I have those?
    Got all the shopping done had to go to 3 stores to find a brisket, omg dh was absolutely panicking he couldn't even finish the shopping at the store we were at, had to check out rush to another store that had a couple but the meat looked bad, figured we'd all get sick if we ate it. I told him to just calm down if we couldn't get the brisket we'd have baby back ribs instead, no biggy but wasn't going to die for a brisket that would either be there or not, he was driving like a madman (totally unlike him) and there is too much traffic for it. Braved walmart and only had one more place we could try but thankfully walmart had it. lmao he was so thrilled he started to head for the check out but asked him where were we going to get the wings, he's making hot wings (dd insisted lol) and the other things he rushed out of the other store and didn't get. lol had to go back and finish up the shopping then stood in line for about 30 mins. Think he would of cried if we hadn't gotten it. Didn't make the pies after all by the time we got home I was exhausted will do it tomorrow. I'm off to bed sweet dreams everyone (sugar plums dancing in your heads)

Thread Information