User Tag List

Page 1337 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 337 837 1237 1287 1327 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1347 1387 1437 1837 2337 ... LastLast
Results 20,041 to 20,055 of 38027
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is MOVIENIGHT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/26/08

from SheKnows newsletter

This week's code word is NAUGHTYGIFT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/26/08.

from Singles and Dating newsletter

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stardreamer7880 View Post
    lol that we are lolcat. I won't say anything for awhile then suddenly take up a whole page, really trying to downsize all my gabbiness.

Sweet ROSE thank you so very much for my present and yes you will forever more be who I received my first from! Huggggggggs chicken soup really is good for colds and things. They say it has an ingredient in it that really does help you to get better faster....geez our grannies really did know what they were talking about! my son swears beer will kill a cold also heard worse excuses for having a beer before but barely worse!

Ok got a question??? Got a private msg from someone wanting to know if I wanted coupons for Shopper points, what are they and where do I look to see if I have those?
    Got all the shopping done had to go to 3 stores to find a brisket, omg dh was absolutely panicking he couldn't even finish the shopping at the store we were at, had to check out rush to another store that had a couple but the meat looked bad, figured we'd all get sick if we ate it. I told him to just calm down if we couldn't get the brisket we'd have baby back ribs instead, no biggy but wasn't going to die for a brisket that would either be there or not, he was driving like a madman (totally unlike him) and there is too much traffic for it. Braved walmart and only had one more place we could try but thankfully walmart had it. lmao he was so thrilled he started to head for the check out but asked him where were we going to get the wings, he's making hot wings (dd insisted lol) and the other things he rushed out of the other store and didn't get. lol had to go back and finish up the shopping then stood in line for about 30 mins. Think he would of cried if we hadn't gotten it. Didn't make the pies after all by the time we got home I was exhausted will do it tomorrow. I'm off to bed sweet dreams everyone (sugar plums dancing in your heads)

I did not see if anyone replied to this but I would assume since you are in the states you do not have Shoppers points. It is a pharmacy in Canada where everytime you shop there you get points and it can be redeemed for free stuff in their stores. So alot of people on here are swapping coupons for points Just tell them you're a Yankee and don't have 'em

LOLcat, Hi-5 is on TVO in the mornings. Used to be 9am but it seems 9.30am now during the break so check it out. It is cute As for Barney my kids thank God do not really like it. But they do love Franklin and although he is whiney and does wrong things I let them watch it cuz we talk it through, like 'Yacoub that was bad right' and he agrees and says 'no me do it' so who knows if he really gets it.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

rose of black...thank you for the gift!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

thanks for the words

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is JINGLEALLTHEWAY for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/31/08.

from SheKnows newsletter

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Points & Prizes members:
    This week's code word is JINGLEALLTHEWAY for 200 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/31/08

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

oops leftie beat me, I guess I should have refreshed...sorry

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday Season!!

Got a call from one of my best girlfriends, she is getting married in Vegas on Jan 11th by Elvis lol. I am so very happy for her, he seems like a wonderful guy and she sounds happier than I've ever heard her before.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good Christmas Eve morning!! Turns out we won't be as busy as I thought. We are skipping out on one family thing (DH's side), and just going to my parent's this afternoon. It's just fine by me, cause the roads are supposed to get icky as the day goes on here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Thanks for all the words ... gave rep out
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

CaLoonie lol am loony stardreamer7880's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so NS did you get the right blueberries finally? So sorry your tummy is still bugging you. Hopefully it calms down at least before tomorrow but a lot sooner then that I hope.

Thank you Leftie and Amy for answering my question. Amy I can't tell someone that I'm a yankee my neighbors would string me up!!! Here in the south you're a yankee if your above the mason-dixon line! lol will pm them back. You all seem to have so many stores that have points and stuff like that, I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing down here. Mom used to save green stamps and get things from the catalog with them but oh gosh that was sooooo long ago. In the 60's not sure if they had them past that.

I have another question. I didn't write down the strawberry pie recipe after the last one I made that came out so very good. I used a picadilly one and my mom's recipes but ended up getting the canned glaze instead of jello they both called and now I can't remember what else I might of left out. Would I still need the corn starch and light Karo if I'm using the canned glaze? I'm thinking I didn't but not very familiar with what karo does. Don't think it needs the corn starch since it's already thickened. I very seldom bake actually just started baking out of self defense. DH is an absolutely wonderful cook but he isn't much of a baker, got tired of gooey cobblers and decided I could do better. So far had nothing but luck and everything has turned out excellent. Don't wanna blow it especially cuz dh would be so unhappy if I ruined his strawberry pie. Gave me the ultimate compliment on it said it was even better then picadilly's and believe me he doesn't say such a thing unless he means it. lol he loves picadilly strawberry pie.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Merry Chrismas ev1. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

thanks for the new words--hope everyone has a safe and blessed Christmas!!!! Stay off the roads and out of the airports if you can help it!
    Diane, tired mommy to Miranda and Maria. Grumpy wife to Michael.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the words!!

Hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, and safe Christmas!!
    "To the world you may be one person, to one person you may be the world"

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Gave rep wherever I could! thanks for the words! See ya' tomorrow ... ya know I need a life! ROFL
    mouse and me are going at it today, Im going to hunt that sucker down ... he was in my bed last nite!

Thread Information