User Tag List

Page 1347 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 347 847 1247 1297 1337 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1357 1397 1447 1847 2347 ... LastLast
Results 20,191 to 20,205 of 38027
    Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya am hoping they change their minds about firing me but if not hopefully those people call me and set me up with an audition for the broadway show they have my home number and cell number so they can reach me even if I am on the computer so crossing fingers that works out for me

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Soooo... I'm walking through my kitchen today, and one of my cabinet doors just falls off... LOL Way to make a girl feel fat, Kitchen! hehehe
    So, I have to figure out where I am going to find a match for ancient hinges that probably haven't been sold since 1952. The hinge just fell apart from the looks of it.
    The kiddos are being great today, even my sick girl, who is much less sick today, thank goodness!

SMB!!! It is good to see you, chicky! You should know better than to disappear for more than a few days, we might send a search party. Sorry to hear you are feeling crappy. A lot of times Pinkeye is the precursor to something worse, or goes along with something worse, it typically happens when your body is weak from something else that it is dealing with
    And your throat, I dunno... usually I take a giant swallow of a spoon covered in honey. That is what they taught us in theatre school ;b

RT-- Winter is actually quite a bit better... when she gets sick, she gets REAL sick, but usually after a few doses of meds she is right back up and going. Judging by the way the kittens were fighting today, I think she is just fine... LOL
    NS-- I was going to say the same thing about the contest voting! I have been voting as much as I can, as often as I can, and seeing the scores up high like that makes me happy. Maybe the downvoters are taking a Christmas break. LOL
    Thats a long hike to the superstore, chika. I took the kittens with me to the grocery today, and it is a fine day here as well. Most of the snow is actually gone, and it was fairly warm. Though they both wore their mittens that you sent them. They always make Monet so mad, she's never sure why she cannot rip them off...

Haunish.. I have no idea about the MP3 Player thing... we have ipods, and it always makes me FURIOUS that you have to put everything you want on it into Itunes (the ipod program that loads everything on) before you can load it up. Even if you want to add just ONE song, you have to re-load everything on it that is already on there, or your lose it all. So maybe yours works like an ipod... makes me so MAD.

Rose... I hope your job doesn't fire you I'm so sorry you being sick might equal you being out of a job. It sucks when the decisions are left to any corporate people. They never make the right decision, it should always be left to the managers on site.
    I am crossing my fingers for you on the theatre thing too... We wanna hear the instant that YOU hear

Quote Originally Posted by babygonnermann View Post
    Lolcat - you lazy bum!! I'm just kidding. I sleep a ton when I am prego too!!
    LOL!! I feel like one, that is for sure. But I am totally narcoleptic when I am pregnant, I could fall asleep anytime, anywhere.
    I hope all your renos go well! We have been doing renovations on this house since we moved in, and it seems like there's always something new that needs fixing. Your previous owner sounds like our previous owner..
    I would 'LOL' at that, except... Not. ;b

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

[quote=kekes;635662]

Yes the mouse is DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cracked up when I read your Rep post ... now you need another adventure! LOL

[quote=lolcat;635862]Soooo... I'm walking through my kitchen today, and one of my cabinet doors just falls off... LOL Way to make a girl feel fat, Kitchen! hehehe
    So, I have to figure out where I am going to find a match for ancient hinges that probably haven't been sold since 1952. The hinge just fell apart from the looks of it. Try surplus stores for hinges or you could
    probably find some on Ebay.... good luck!

The kiddos are being great today, even my sick girl, who is much less sick today, thank goodness! So happy to hear that!! Hugs to both!

Can you believe the sunshine today?? I am so wishing I could store
    some up for later grey days LOL Had the windows open for awhile.

Gotta go and tidy up my mess before starting dinner. Ciao folks!!
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

LOL oh believe me you will all know when I know for sure especially if I get a part LOL cause it will be all I think about forever!
    and yes big spoon of honey actually works pretty well LOL also lemon tea with lots of honey in it works too those are what I was told to do when I was working on the school musical and was really sick a few weeks before

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ughh new prizes are up on p&p but they say US residents only

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

well I exchanged my mp3, bought same brand but different kind(not as nice), then lady tell me theres a program you have to go in to change so doesnt do that, well thats all right i guess, no program popped up when plugged it in, so hoping this one works!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    got an email I just won like $1000 worth of stuff in the most wanted contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am eligible to win:

* One (1), Espirit suede tote bag
    * One (1) Red Pea coat from the Gap
    * One (1) Pair of Melissa Clemente feather earrings
    * One (1) Pair of soaps and one (1) pair of lip balms from Kiss My face

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Awesome Rose!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm flipping out LOL omg merry christmas to me!

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

that's nice rose!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

im still flipping out!!!! cant wait for them to get back to me and call i soooo love pea coats and red is my fav colour yay

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rose that is fantastic, you were so kind to everyone here by giving them a gift & now it is coming back to you!! Congratulations!!

I had a package on the front porch this afternoon, I won Biolage Freeze Fix Hair Spray (ARV $15) from August Allure. Nice, but no comparison to Rose.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Cool ROse! I'm excited for you! Love the pea coat win!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Rose, that is great! Congrats!!!!!

Hope everyone had a good Xmas. The brats got one of those electric nail grinders for Xmas, as well as a ton of treats & I baked them a liver cake, so they're not complaining. Even when the annoying little thing is buzzing against their nails.

I got lucky when I went Boxing Day Sale shopping - picked up a Shark vacuum for $28.00 (reg $120), I've been looking for one without a filter, since the dog, cat & especially human hair keeps clogging the filter (it was a disaster). I also found a 1G MP4 player for $18 - just so I can finally join the modern world.

Is anyone having problems with the contests? I was trying to vote, but got kicked off. Had the same problem the other day trying to get on here. Wondering if it's my ISP, since I've done a virus scan & other sites pop up just fine, so don't think it's the computer.

Hope those who are under the weather feel better. It's a lousy time of year to be sick.

I have a sorta tech question for you folks. My parents got it in their heads they want a Wii or something equivalent. Basically, they want a game they can use to exercise inside, since it's too cold & icy to go for walks in the winter. What do you all recommend? I'm looking for something fairly economical, but don't know the difference between an XBox, Wii, Nintendo, Playstation, etc. They all seem to have some sort of dance or sport game available. Also, what do you recommend for a couple of very healthy, very spry seniors in their 70s? Something that can work their muscles, but not too overwhelming, since they're likely to be playing it for the next dozen or so years.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

cool congrats on your win jettred!

yep I am loving the pea coat win the most LOL I love them cant wait to get this prize LOL this is going to be the longest 6-8 weeks of my life waiting for it

Thread Information