User Tag List

Page 1847 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 847 1347 1747 1797 1837 1845 1846 1847 1848 1849 1857 1897 1947 2347 ... LastLast
Results 27,691 to 27,705 of 38027
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for all the new words!!!

http://swagbucks.com/refer/shebby-- Click here to Earn free Giftcards!!!

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    okay i gotta share this one my sil sent. (becasue damn u snake, u never gave me yer email )

Cowboy in a Gay Bar

A cowboy walks into a bar andtwo steps in he realizes it's a gay bar..
    'What the heck,' he says to himself, 'I really want a drink.'

When the gay waiter approaches, he says to the cowboy, 'What's the name of your
    willy?'

The cowboy says, 'Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink.'

The gay waiter says, 'I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me the
    name of your willy. Mine for instance is called NIKE, for the slogan 'Just Do It.' That guy down at the end of the bar calls his SNICKERS, because 'It reallySatisfies

The cowboy looks dumbfounded, so the bartender tells him he will give him a second to think it over.

So the cowboy asks the man sitting to his left who is sipping on a beer, 'Heybud, what's The name of yours?'

The man looks back and says with a smile, 'TIMEX.' The thirsty cowboy asks,'Why Timex?' The fella proudly replies, ' 'Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps
    on tickin!''

A little shaken, the cowboy turns to two fella's on his right, who happen to be
    sharing a fruity Margarita, and says, 'So, what do you guys call yours?'

The first man turns to him and proudly exclaims, 'FORD, because ''Quality is
    Job One' Then he adds, 'Have you driven a Ford lately?'

The guy next to him then says, 'I call mine CHEVY.....'Like a Rock!' And gives
    a wink!

Even more shaken, the Cowboy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his manhood.

Finally, he turns to the bartender and exclaims, 'The name of my willy is
    SECRET. Now give me a beer.'

The bartender begins to pour the cowboy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks,'Why Secret?'

The cowboy says, 'Because it's 'STRONG ENOUGH FOR A MAN, BUT MADE FOR A WOMAN!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

well a package came from points and prizes via ups they said i owed 20 plus change, i refused it. i wrote points and prizes a nice letter. i wish they had a phone number on that web site of theirs. the word mafia

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

April 09, 2009: Notice - Canadian Members

Please be aware that we are currently having brokerage fee issues with Canadian Customs. If you receive an item that has a brokerage fee, please refuse the item and have them return it to us. Please do not pay these fees. Once we receive the refused item it will be resent correctly, so that no brokerage fee is demanded of our members.

We apologize for this inconvenience. We never intended anyone to pay any fee whatsoever and are working hard to quickly resolve the issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by haunish View Post

Stayed up and watched Blindness last night, not sure if I liked it..
    Is that a movie?

I watched a couple of horror movies on the weekend. One was called Martyrs. It was French so it had subtitles. Really bloody movie. The other one was called Cold Prey 2. It was good. It has subtitles too since it was Norwegian Give me a freakin' English movie to watch.

I liked that joke, NS.

Thanks for the words, everyone.

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Racefan View Post
    Is that a movie?

I watched a couple of horror movies on the weekend. One was called Martyrs. It was French so it had subtitles. Really bloody movie. The other one was called Cold Prey 2. It was good. It has subtitles too since it was Norwegian Give me a freakin' English movie to watch.

I liked that joke, NS.

Thanks for the words, everyone.
    Yup its a movie, Julienne Moore, Danny Glover, a few others. What happens when just about everyone goes blind. Didnt really explain anything about why happened, and I dont know it just bothered me for some reason. It made me sick I think that people would do some of the things in there I guess.

But I love horror flicks ..lol

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

My roomates wanted to go shopping at the OC today. Made me drive downtown Went to Zellers finally found the Glade plug ins and the cashier let me use the B1G1 + 3.00$ off. So got both FREE. Went to DQ and bought a Banana Cream pie blizzard YUMMY!

Anyways finally heading to study for my sociology test.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi! I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend. As Jettred said, we've had some pretty active weather lately. I'm tired of power outages. Thank goodness the temps. have been moderate, so it hasn't been uncomfortable not being able to use the heat or air conditioning. Oh, well, at least it was an excuse to clean out the fridge! My best friend got caught driving during one of the storms, but managed to get to a gas station before the hail got too big. She went inside the building to wait out the storm, and saw some hailstones that were the size of tennis balls! (Jettred, she was between Gadsden and Jacksonville.) Thankfully, she was unhurt and her car wasn't dented up too badly. Scary stuff...

I know of two places where large trees were blown over and the trunks are being suspended by power/telephone lines. The wires are within 2 feet of the ground. I don't know why they haven't taken the trees off of the wires. It looks like a very dangerous situation to leave them like that, right next to the road.

NS, if I can help you with the homeschooling in any way, please let me know. I don't know how it all works there, but I will share any info that I have about teaching that you need. Here, most homeschools are associated with churches that organize field trips and other activities for the students. Most of them use Abecca curriuculum materials. I don't know alot about it because I have always taught in public schools. Here, we have state courses of study that specify what should be taught at each grade level. Check with your local school board to find out how to get your area's grade level objectives. Good luck. I admire you for taking this on. Ryan is one lucky boy to have a mom like you.

Lots of ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) ))))) to all of you!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Trebleclef View Post
    Hi! I hope you all had a nice Easter weekend. As Jettred said, we've had some pretty active weather lately. I'm tired of power outages. Thank goodness the temps. have been moderate, so it hasn't been uncomfortable not being able to use the heat or air conditioning. Oh, well, at least it was an excuse to clean out the fridge! My best friend got caught driving during one of the storms, but managed to get to a gas station before the hail got too big. She went inside the building to wait out the storm, and saw some hailstones that were the size of tennis balls! (Jettred, she was between Gadsden and Jacksonville.) Thankfully, she was unhurt and her car wasn't dented up too badly. Scary stuff...

I know of two places where large trees were blown over and the trunks are being suspended by power/telephone lines. The wires are within 2 feet of the ground. I don't know why they haven't taken the trees off of the wires. It looks like a very dangerous situation to leave them like that, right next to the road.

NS, if I can help you with the homeschooling in any way, please let me know. I don't know how it all works there, but I will share any info that I have about teaching that you need. Here, most homeschools are associated with churches that organize field trips and other activities for the students. Most of them use Abecca curriuculum materials. I don't know alot about it because I have always taught in public schools. Here, we have state courses of study that specify what should be taught at each grade level. Check with your local school board to find out how to get your area's grade level objectives. Good luck. I admire you for taking this on. Ryan is one lucky boy to have a mom like you.

Lots of ((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) ))))) to all of you!

OMG YES YOU CAN!!!! and according to your avatar, your just the TEACHER I NEED!!!

We just came from a theatre production of highschool musical. Ds's school is focusing on drama and are currently doing a musical. because he only has 2 months of school left (or so), i don't want to veer off course.

So, music is so NOT MY strong suit, right up there with PE, and french.

So I want to use the HS musical we just seen as an activity. i got a couple ideas but i need to know a good approach to discuss the production and what kinds of things we should be lookign at.

Like it's obvious that the story is told through music and dance, but how do i expand on that?

another thing i want to incorporate:

ryan has built a "stage" (small box) complete with curtains, speakers, spot lights. we will be building the orchestra section, and i have the seating plan where all the instruments go, so i plan on using that to discuss the various types of instruments (wind, percussion etc).

but i also somehow want to use this "stage" for him to do an activity related to highschool musical.

(because then it would cover as an art activity too).

so was thinking of maybe recreating a scene? or should he be maybe writing his own scene of what happens next? or

JUST GOOME some ideas. i need help!! lurv ya lots. and so glad ur back with us.

RT
    Good one NS - how's everything goin' ? Ryan had his fill with chocolates?
    he ate the starship enterprise in one day

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

will i am watchin my bloody valentine... not a bad movie so far. lots of blood and killin but the damn thing stopped half way thru. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr stupid tvshack

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ughh i feel crappy

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Ah Rose, hope you're feeling better, or at least get a good nite sleep!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

wots wrong rose? sorry i got back so late last night, never had time to go thru all the posts.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just want to say HI all before I go back and read all the posts I missed while away for Easter.

I hope everyone had a good weekend.

I'll be back later and will be posting what comments I can will the rep.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I'll be back later and will be posting what comments I can will the rep.
    you can just will it now? neat

Thread Information