User Tag List

Page 1346 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 346 846 1246 1296 1336 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1356 1396 1446 1846 2346 ... LastLast
Results 20,176 to 20,190 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

smb! i got the same damn cold! i can't get rid of it for nothing, and it must be over 3 weeks now too. seek was worried about you, almost sent out a sexy mountie. roflmao. good to hear from you. i am going out for a bit, it is very nice out! no snow, it's mild. and i need the exercise and the cats and dogs need food.

btw. STARDREAMER YOU ROCK CHICKEY!!! she fixed my firefox! i had all the advance settings so fooked up. when i went by her settings everything went so microscopic i couldn't even see where the words separated! once i zoomed and checked out the jp penny contest, all was back to normal!

thanks sd!!! ya might be older, but you defintely are wiser

after i come back from my long hike (30mins one way--all uphill way back) to the stupid...err superstore.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Originally Posted by leftie
    This week's code word is MOVIENIGHT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/26/08

from SheKnows newsletter

This week's code word is NAUGHTYGIFT for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 12/26/08.
    Thank you for the words!!

from Singles and Dating newsletter

I just put those words in they are still working at 10.30am 12/29/08

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

no snow, rain, rain,and more rain typical st johns duck weather.the kind of weather that makes you want to curl up in a ball and sleep.i've had about 5 cups of perked coffee today and can't wake up. i hope everyone is fine. take care and all the best. thanks for the words.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Grrrrr still having difficulty giving Rep... this is so frustrating!

lolcat - how is Winter? Sure hope she's getting better.

Busy going through some of the boxes from storage - you'd think that
    after almost 2 years of not having/using the stuff, I'd want to just get
    rid of 'em all. But it's kind of fun looking at all the forgotten stuff.

Sure hope you're all having a great day....
    'Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It's the way it is. The way you cope with it is what makes the difference.'

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where is that sexy mountie?!?!? I need him, man do I need him. LOL

It's good to be back, but I wish I wasn't sick. My Team lead wants to know why I came to work, duh - are you going to believe that I am not sick at this time of the year, when everyone takes time off?? NO -- so I come in sick. At least this way I won't get any greif for the 18th and 19th.

Not doing to much at work, took me most of the morning to go through my mail and then I had to go get a coffee and then the TL came by and we chatted, then had to pay the bills and now it is lunch. Only 2 hours and I get to go home. Um maybe I should do some work this afternoon. LOL

Did I mention that my brother bought my mom a laptop? Like where is mine?? LOL Only they are having problems getting Java to load on it so mom can play on POGO. LOL the only thing she uses the puter for is to play on POGO. So she is going to keep his old one and let him have the new one.

Anyway just dropped by and now I am going to get something to eat and then maybe do some work. Later all.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

JUST WHAT ARE YOU PPL DOING?!?!?

I JUST CAME FROM VOTING. DO YOU PPL REALIZE THAT ALMOST ALL OF OUR RATINGS ARE EITHER 4.9 OR 5.0 IN ALL THE CONTESTS???

KUDOS!

Last edited by NSangel; Mon, Dec 29th, 2008 at 01:35 PM.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

aw smb sounds like the nasty virus I have and yep mine turned into pneumonia the 5th day I had it
    just finished the rest of my antibiotics today so now I am on my own fighting off the rest of the sickness and I have to work tomorrow from 5-9:15 so I am going to work since they complained about last week, I think tomorrow night might be my last shift

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

woohoo ok gave out as much rep as I could it finally let me give rep to everyone I think

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Ughh does anyone know anythig about mp3 players, dh got me Coby one pics/music/videos. I loaded it yesterday with like 80 songs, went to load more music ontoday and it wiped everything I did yesterday..the thing holds liek 2000 songs. Its the second time its done it, if cant figure out will return or a different one i guess. I need my music..lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

My latest entry ... ok, cmon ... admit, they melt your heart ... little devils! lol

http://www.sheknows.com/contests/dog...n-t-me-i-dunno

Yes the mouse is DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORGOT Norton screwed up my computer royally, Im on a public computer right now .....

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

haunish that doesnt sound normal for an mp3 player LOL exchange it for a different one and see if that fixes the problem

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    My latest entry ... ok, cmon ... admit, they melt your heart ... little devils! lol

http://www.sheknows.com/contests/dog...n-t-me-i-dunno

Yes the mouse is DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORGOT Norton screwed up my computer royally, Im on a public computer right now .....

awwwwwww I want the dogs! they are adorable

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    haunish that doesnt sound normal for an mp3 player LOL exchange it for a different one and see if that fixes the problem

I have already exchanged it for a new one of the same kind, but does the same thing, tried to contact the help line, but nothing asked for me to leave a message and they would phone back. So I am taking it in pretty quick to return and buy a different brand. My dh got sil the same brand but just a little different and works fine, so am gonna exchange for that one i think

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

ya get something that doesnt act up on you LOL if two do it i have no idea then...

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. Still haven't talked to my bro, but that's alright cause he doesn't really want to hear what I have to say right now.

SMB - glad you're back!! I think I should "disappear" for a while ... I want a sexy mountie coming after me Sorry you're not feeling well.

Lolcat - you lazy bum!! I'm just kidding. I sleep a ton when I am prego too!!

Rose - enjoy your possible last day at work. Hope you get to keep your job, but I'm sure you could find something better out there. Have you heard back from the other thing yet?

Haun - hope Winter is feeling better.

NS - have a good walk ... I should really get out and do a nice long walk this afternoon too. But now I have to wait for Tyler to get up.

Thanks for the new words.

So, on a brighter note, we are going to be doing some serious home renos coming up real quickly. Could be as early as next Monday!!! I'm going to be busy now trying to clear out my entire upper floor getting ready for this. DH, DS and I went out this morning to get our tile for the kitchen floor. We're going to be getting bamboo for the living room, but that will be next weekend when we get that. We're getting all of the walls and ceilings re-done upstairs cause the person who originally did it was doing some serious bevying when it got done. Nah, actually what happened was the drywall went on and the mrs couldn't wait to put paint on the wall, so it got done with no mudding or anything done. So, we're going to get it done properly. Now I have to pick new colours for the entire upstairs. UGH!! Good time for a new change, I guess. We weren't originally going to do the floors, but we figured that since everything was already moved from upstairs (our main floor), then we might as well. I'm really looking forward to the change, but not looking forward to picking colours.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Thread Information