User Tag List

Page 1903 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 903 1403 1803 1853 1893 1901 1902 1903 1904 1905 1913 1953 2003 2403 ... LastLast
Results 28,531 to 28,545 of 38027
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

anyone have lolcats #? she called me and i don't think i saved it. pm it to me if ya do?

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    damn thing posted before i was finished.

as if to say..THAT'S ENUF, SHUDDUP.
    But you didn't did you?? I so hope you get your Wii today. You guys will have fun.

Thanks for all the new words, they should keep me busy at work today.

Hope everyone is doing fine. I had some good new yesterday. Insuance called and gave me the go ahead on the soil, asked if they could cut me a cheque so I wasn't out of pocket and he did. Said I should get by MOnday, so I ordered the soil for next Saturday. I guess I know what I am doing on Mother's day.

Still waiting to here from Insurance about the sump pump problem, but I told the guy I was talking to (he is the supervisor), so hoping something will get done soon.

I am changing cubicals at work again, so yesterday I spent time going though my unpacked boxes, and sorting though stuff. Got everything into new folders and shredded a tonn of old bills. Now if only I could get that done at home!!

Well that is all, my life is boring right now and that is fine with me.

Have good days, stay safe and heathly.

you can join this forum by clicking on my link below.
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/index.php?referrerid=18227

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow! Thanks so much for the wrords guys! In 3 days of being on p&p i have almost 10 000 pts!
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow! Thanks so much for the wrords guys! In 3 days of being on p&p i have almost 10 000 pts!
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

THERE'S A BUNCH OF WORDS EXPIRING BY TOMMORROW:

if your like me and haven't gotten them in, get busy!

(04/31) HMKEEPITREAL (05/01) COUNTRY, BABYBIB, POUCHEE, MARLEY, SLUMDOG, ENDLINE, CRUCIAL, HEANDSHE, GOOSEBUMPS, SCOOBY, BEAUTY, CLIPNFEED, BREATHLESS MOMCONFESS, FRIENDSHIP, POSH, FREENANO, WHISPERER, BOJEE, SUNNYPHILLY, WESTERN, POOH, PERSISTENCE

150 - Shepherd (5/01) 200 - Roosevelt (5/01)

yes it's a repost!!! and i wish someone had of warned me countless times b4 when i forgot lmao.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

NS what is this word? HMKEEPITREAL

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning all & thanks for all the new words

Aphena thinking of you, hope the test reveals the problem with your Dad

Another beautiful day here, finished up planting all the flowers yesterday
    Last edited by Jettred; Thu, Apr 30th, 2009 at 08:13 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, and thanks leftie for the word.

NS, thank you for the reminder. I sometimes miss a word.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Good morning all.

Thanks for all the words yesterday. That was a ton!!

Star, good luck with your sil.

Aph - hope they find out what's going on with your dad.

NS - did you get lolcat's number yet? I have it, but I have to tear the place apart to get it

Well, I just found out two not so good things last night. 1) My father in law has prostate cancer, but it's operable, and I'm under the belief that if it's operable, they caught it early enough. Am I right, or wrong? And 2) DH's grandfather was coding on Tuesday, and might not make it the week. What an awful news night last night.

I guess FIL is all messed up right now. He's known since last Tuesday, but didn't want to burden anyone. I guess he's saying that this isn't the life he wanted to live, but you're dealt with the cards you're given. It's all in how we deal with those cards.

Please someone put my mind at ease about the surgery part. He's been getting screened for a couple of years now (because of his father), so I'm thinking they did catch it early enough, but who knows with him? He could have known for a while but just not said anything. He's the type to try and deal with things on his own.

Anyways, hope everyone has a great day. I'm starving, so I need to go feed my newly moving baby inside of me I love feeling that movement.

Oh, almost forgot - Jettred: not used to seeing flowers in your avatar!! They're gorgeous
    Last edited by babygonnermann; Thu, Apr 30th, 2009 at 08:52 AM.
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Thank you for the words!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

BG - prayers your way. I would think the same, they caught it early enough I hope and he should be okay. I guess LOLCat is the only one to answer that but she has so much going on with her...I hope she is okay too

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

This week's code word is GADGETOLOGY for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 05/02/09

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Baby my Dad had prostate cancer about 8 yrs ago & he chose to have the prostatectory surgery which is total removal of the prostate. They were able to get all the cancer and he did not have to have any other treatment. He had the screening done each year, but the tumor was actually found by the dr doing an exam, his PSA did not elevate which is rather unusual. He is fine and has very little side effects.

You are certainly right early detection is always best when it comes to cancer. Good luck to him.

Thanks for the compliment on the flowers, they are growing in our front yard.
    Last edited by Jettred; Thu, Apr 30th, 2009 at 10:09 AM.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

This week's code word is GADGETOLOGY for 450 points! Redeem your points now. Good thru 05/02/09.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for all the words everyone

BG - thoughts and prayers with you and hubby and his family as they go through this difficult time. Hope all be will be well with your FIL and hope the grandfather doesn't suffer. When they told my dad's common-law wife on April 1st that my dad wouldn't make it through the weekend she made the most unselfish decision and had them give him more sedation so he would be comfortable and then they unplugged his breathing machine. I wasn't with him as he was in TO and I'm in NS, but she was by his side and rubbing his hand and hugging him until he passed - he went in about 15 minutes very peacefully. My brother was there but couldn't face being in the room. My dad will always be my April Fool. Take care of yourself

Thread Information