User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

We let them have all of the candy they want. I take out the things they do not like or that have peanuts. You would be surprised at how very little they eat of it when they know they can have it when they want. For Kiera it's the thrill of going out and getting it.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I've heard of the Halloween snitch witch before...though, by the time I heard about it, the Halloween gorge had been happening for a few years so it would've been difficult to change the rules of the game. Besides that, the oldest already analyzes Santa's writing against samples of mommy and daddy's writing, so I doubt I'd have much success.

We let our kids gorge on the stuff. DH666 is right: you'd be amazed at how little they actually eat. They gorge for a day or two then want nothing more to do with the candy. And our dentist advised that gorging was probably the best idea for the long term dental health, crazily enough.

When they've had enough, we take the remaining chocolate and smarties and crap and freeze it. It becomes property of the house that gets shaved down for baking, topping cupcakes, finishing touches on the occasional ice cream sundae etc.
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information