User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I have so many great stacks at London Drugs that I honestly don't mind the products that they don't have in stack to use coupons for. I usually can find another brand for things like Puffs (ie. Kleenex) to use a stack for and still get a great price.

Thank you very much for reaffirming a lot of what I thought I knew!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Originally Posted by chelle_n
    I have a question or two.

I have a bunch of different dove coupons. Will LD take 2 "Buy 2 save $2" (example) as a stack if they are different? What about then adding a "buy 2 products get "such and such free"... can that be added?

I still get a bit confused when stacking.

I like to try and go when they aren't really busy, first thing in the AM, during school pick up times, dinner hour etc. I find they are nicer if yoy aren't causing a huge line!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

thank you =) I was wondering the same thing
    Last edited by dandyprat; Sun, Nov 7th, 2010 at 10:46 AM.
    ~ SwagBucks ~
    Total Coupon Savings Since Nov.17,2010:$4760.11

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Thanks! Going to be going to LD to try and stack my Glade coupons! Great stocking stuffers! Wish me luck!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

OK, need some help here. These are the Glade coupons I have, and I am heading to LD tomorrow to stack them. There is no sale this week, so my first question would be, should I wait for a sale?

Second, these are the coupons I have:

2 x Save $10 when you purchase $15
    2 x Buy 2 Relaxing Moments Get 1 Free
    BOGO Glade Scented Oil Candle Holder
    Save $2 on Any Glade Produce
    Save $2 off Glade Room Spray
    Buy a Glade Scented Oil Candle Holder and get a FREE Scented Oil Candle Refill
    Buy two Glade Scented Oil Refill 2-packs and get one FREE

I have no idea how to start with all those.........

I also have Old Spice Coupons. The Deodorant is on sale for $2.00, I have two Save $3 when buy 2 coupons with different UPC's and a Get a Free Bodywash with the purchase of a Deodarant. I am assuming if I stack all these, I will get two Deodorants and a Bodywash all for free.

I have 2 Save $5 off Febreze Luminaries, I can use these on the same purchase, right? And then use the save $2 when you purchase 2 items, right? Or if I buy the refill and use the coupon on the refill, I can save $4 when you buy 3 items, right? I also have a save $1 when you buy one product, can I combine that with the rest if I buy more than one item.

Sorry, rookie! Learning and this is going to be my first time! I am hoping that I can BRAG tomorrow night!

Thanks for anyone who can help!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Oh, also, I have 2 x save $5 Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer and a BOGO Scrubbing Bubbles Sprayer. It's on sale for $6.99.

Thanks!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Oh, and one more question, is Glade SC Johnson? I also have Save $7 off any one SC Johnson product???

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Yes ... Glade is SC Johnson .

As far as sale @ LD is concerned , you need not wait for a sale as LD price matches other stores

So if you have a WM , Zellers etc flyer with that particular item advertised in it for a lower price .. you can take it with you & price match + stack cpns if you want .

I am no expert on stacking as I don't have a LD near me ..but people like Jezzebelle , SmackUTwice etc should be able to help you out

Check some of the Glade brags or LD bargs in the BRAGGING section that might help you out .

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/163494-...arance-canada/

Go at a time when its not too busy & go to a person @ LD who you think might know about stacking .. if you have issues ask for a supervisor or manager generally they are good
    Last edited by tjthemanto; Tue, Nov 9th, 2010 at 01:57 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I also have Old Spice Coupons. The Deodorant is on sale for $2.00, I have two Save $3 when buy 2 coupons with different UPC's and a Get a Free Bodywash with the purchase of a Deodarant. I am assuming if I stack all these, I will get two Deodorants and a Bodywash all for free.

Yes you will get 2 Deos + 2 BW for FREE ( you will only pay taxes on it )

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

First off the deodorant is on for $2.99. And yes your right,stack 2 diff $3uub2 coupons they will be free PLUS the free BW coupons

I have 2 Save $5 off Febreze Luminaries, I can use these on the same purchase, right? And then use the save $2 when you purchase 2 items, right? Or if I buy the refill and use the coupon on the refill, I can save $4 when you buy 3 items, right? I also have a save $1 when you buy one product, can I combine that with the rest if I buy more than one item.

For the febreze things this is how my stack goes in order to get 1 luminaire and 2 Air Effects
    2 diff $5 Luminarie
    2 $1 wub1 febreze product
    1 $2 wub2
    2 $4 wub3
    If you PM SDM, lum's are $14.97 this week and the Air effects are on at LD for 2/$5. so this combination with get me these 3 things for $2

Sorry, rookie! Learning and this is going to be my first time! I am hoping that I can BRAG tomorrow night!

Thanks for anyone who can help!
    Last edited by scbpooh; Tue, Nov 9th, 2010 at 09:36 AM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Well, wish me luck, after work today I am heading over there to try!

By chance, does anyone know if there have been any issues with stacking with the Heritage LD in Calgary

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

I'm going to stack the febreeze air effects 4+2+1=7.00 use 6 sets like this= 42.00 in coupons,I pay 3.00 plus tax,can get 18 bottles of spray for 6.00

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    -1 (0%)

Grand Total = $164.82
    Coupon Savings = $151.43
    I paid $13.39

How do I attach a pic?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mfornalik View Post
    Grand Total = $164.82
    Coupon Savings = $151.43
    I paid $13.39

How do I attach a pic?
    Wow .. that's awesome ...you are a pro ...can't believe you are NEW to stacking ..LOL ...your stack will put most LD oldies to shame

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What if all your b1g1's are the same upc for the old spice? Does the free bodywash count as "buying" a second product? I'm still getting 2 old spice products, regardless of whether one is free or not, right?

My thinking would be that I put up the the deo and bodywash, then hand the cashier the $3.00 and b1g1, so since the bw is free, the $3 would have to be taken off the deo, right?

I'm so confused I keep getting mixed answers.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mfornalik View Post
    Grand Total = $164.82
    Coupon Savings = $151.43
    I paid $13.39

How do I attach a pic?
    1. First take a picture & download (transfer) it to your computer (hard drive)

2. Then Go to http://imageshack.us/

3. Then Select image/video Upload: <input id="toggle0" name="uploadtype" style="vertical-align: bottom;" type="radio"> image / video

4. Then Click on Browse & find the picture on your hard drive

5. Then Click on UPLOAD NOW

. After it uploads on image shack copy paste the link/URL under Direct Link .. it will be something like this ---> http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4...efoxpaper.jpeg

7. Then open up a new post or new thread on smart canucks i.e the post/thread where you want to post the picture ... & click on the Insert Image symbol & it will say Please enter the URL of your image: .. in the box
    that appears copy paste the link under Direct Link ( the link/URL you had copy pasted above in Step 6 )

8. Then Click OK

The image will appear in the post/thread after that ...
    it looks complicated but its not ..after a couple of tries you will find that its extremely easy

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information