User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which date do you prefer?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tuesday, October 19

1 12.50%
  • Wednesday, October 20

1 12.50%
  • Tuesday, October 26

0 0%
  • Wednesday, October 27

6 75.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Woofy can you email us your address? I am going to plug it into my phone and follow the "dot"' all the way to your home. LOL
    Bring your tom tom?
    I will meet you? and walk you there?

Oh by the way

WELCOME TO TORONTO

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tripsplanner View Post
    Go to College subway station - walk 1 block south to McGill St and head east past Church St. Her house is on the north side of the street with stairs leading up to the front door. Don't know the # but know it by sight.

I think I might try to pick up my car and drive there

IT'S ....SO....FAR!!!

ps. does W know he is going to be ambushed by a bunch of coupons-loving, binder-carrying, deal-seeking women? With no way out???
    Now everyone knows where they can find me!

Do drive over... I'll make sure you have a parking spot behind my car... that way you really can give screamy a ride home...

Quote Originally Posted by kittyc View Post
    He will be fine. Last time he was happy I was over to hold Ethan
    Let me bring him a beer
    No need to bring any beers! We got tons... You gals can have some too, if you want!

And yes, W will be super happy to have a bunch of ladies holding his dear son... Ethan is fast becoming a ladies' man! Eek!

So you can drive Screamy home too
    Hehe... great idea...

Well, when I have twins, I am sure Ethan will come over to pick me up
    And I will ttc down to meet you at Union

I miss Ethan
    Ethan miss seeing his Yee Yee too! Considering you are super close, Kitty... does Ethan have to wait till the 27th to see his Kitty Yee Yee?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunraven View Post
    Woofy can you email us your address? I am going to plug it into my phone and follow the "dot"' all the way to your home. LOL
    Just did! Hopefully, you guys won't find it too difficult to find! I emailed my number too, just in case...

Also, any type of munchies requests? I am happy to provide munchies and drinks!
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

"And it's always the right time!" ~ Woofy

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Bring your tom tom?

Oh by the way

WELCOME TO TORONTO
    I trust no one but my "dot"... you guys are all too crazy.

I will find my way there.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Woofy View Post

Ethan miss seeing his Yee Yee too! Considering you are super close, Kitty... does Ethan have to wait till the 27th to see his Kitty Yee Yee?

I will be busy till next Wed....

I might kidnap Ethan and put him here, let him answer my phone

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I'm in - and will WFH, then it's only a few blocks from my condo. Trips, if you do drive, I will snag a ride back if it's cold - otherwise I will defer to the folks who need to get closer to Union!

Yay!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Bring your tom tom?

Oh by the way

WELCOME TO TORONTO

Nice knowing you, Kitty.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Still trying to rearrange some things (Oct seems to be theatre month for me), so not sure if I can make it on any of those days. I won't know til closer to the date.

Kitty, you've been slacking - if I can't make it I expect a full report on all the fun you had!

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Aargh... anyone wants to take Ethan off my hands for the afternoon...

Both of us had a meltdown at College Park... I hate it when he throws a tantrum... It stresses me out no end...
    At the right time, a kind word from a stranger, or encouragement from a friend, can make all the difference in the world. Kindness is free, but it's priceless. ~ Doe Zantamata

Trading Score
    149 (100%)

I'll take him (Ethan). Once you have 3, the 4th one makes no difference!

My conversation with the Pantene freebie promo girl (FPG) this morning (8AM). They were in front of my building at Bay & Wellington:

FPG: Would you like some Pantene hair product samples?
    Me: Sure - can I have one for curly hair (for Sunraven)?
    FPG: But your hair is straight - here is one that I think might work for you (giving me a pack for fine hair)
    Me: But I want the curly one - why does it matter if my hair is straight?
    FPG: I don't think you straightened your hair - you have very fine hair. This one is especially formulated to add volume to your hair ....blah....blah....blah....
    Me: (getting really irritated - it was cold, windy and my hair was still wet) I want the curly one. Are you going to give it to me?
    FPG: It wouldn't be of use to you...blah...blah...blah...targeting your hair type...blah...blah...blah...
    Me: Fine, I don't want any then! (sulking away)

Of course I regret that as soon as I got into the office. I would have asked some of my colleagues to go down and grab them for me except that I work with guys who are in-the process/ almost/ really bald! I don't think they'll get any.

Sorry, Sunraven. I'll try better next time!
    Last edited by Tripsplanner; Fri, Oct 15th, 2010 at 02:35 PM.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I`ll trade an Ethan tantrum for a Lily panic attack. She sounds like she`s being murdered. She`s even worse if I don`t let her go visit her favourite people.

Or even worse, a Quincy cat tantrum. Apparently the cat kibble that was yummy yesterday is now only good for throwing at the dog & shoving under the fridge.

Tell me again why I have pets???

Take some pics & vids of him now & use them to blackmail him when he`s a teen.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

My conversation with the Pantene freebie promo girl (FPG) this morning (8AM). They were in front of my building at Bay & Wellington:

FPG: But your hair is straight - here is one that I think might work for you (giving me a pack for fine hair)
    FPG: I don't think you straightened your hair - you have very fine hair. This one is especially formulated to add volume to your hair ....blah....blah....blah....
    Me: (getting really irritated - it was cold, windy and my hair was still wet) I want the curly one. Are you going to give it to me?
    FPG: It wouldn't be of use to you...blah...blah...blah...targeting your hair type...blah...blah...blah...

Of course I regret that as soon as I got into the office. I would have asked some of my colleagues to go down and grab them for me except that I work with guys who are in-the process/ almost/ really bald! I don't think they'll get any.

Looks like you have a very enthusiastic promoter there!

I have no idea why it's so difficult for Ethan to just fall asleep... He has to cry, throw a tantrum, and make me all stressed out and upset, before he finally goes to sleep... *sigh*

It's been a struggle getting him to nap, and sleep at night... and I dread it every time I see his eyes getting droopy and he starts rubbing his eyes...

And the worst thing is... for naps, he only sleeps 30 to 40 mins... after all the hard work of getting him to finally fall asleep! Ack!!!!!!

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Let me teach you

Can I have the curly one for my friend?
    Yes sure, how about yourself?
    Fine hair
    Okay, here you go

That time I walked away with 2...but it only worked once though. Later when I tried the same line they only give me the curly one..and let me go

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I have no idea why it's so difficult for Ethan to just fall asleep... He has to cry, throw a tantrum, and make me all stressed out and upset, before he finally goes to sleep... *sigh*

It's been a struggle getting him to nap, and sleep at night... and I dread it every time I see his eyes getting droopy and he starts rubbing his eyes...

And the worst thing is... for naps, he only sleeps 30 to 40 mins... after all the hard work of getting him to finally fall asleep! Ack!!!!!!
    I think he just want attention and he can feel that you are upset, he gets worse...

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

OMG! Thank you so much for trying!! Very funny story!

I went to track them down but alas they weren't there when I finally got out of work today. I'm so jealous of you guys at yonge/dundas and bay/yonge/front/Wellington -- there's never a freebie handed out at front/John.

Couponing Princess!
    Trading Score
    284 (100%)

Kids hate feeling sleepy by their very nature. They don't understand ye that all the fun and toys will still be there tomorrow.

No kids for me, but friends that have them have said that they need to be on a strict schedule or else you will pay dearly.

Even on a schedule he throws a tantrum before bed?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread Information