User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Grr... took ages to find the aftershow to watch online - drat CBS that they don't allow Canadian viewers!

This link is for the reunion show

http://www.videobb.com/video/iH30tVxTzW3i

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm pretty glad that Rob won. He did play an awesome game!

It would have been nice for Matt to win the $100,000 viewers prize since Rob won the million though.

Congrats to nancyrose for winning the prize pool. Please send me your addy ASAP so that I can send you your winnings.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just watched the reunion show - it was good.
    So Philip was an agent, well, he's still nuts!

It would have been nice if Matt had won the 100K, but then no one voting knew Rob was going to win the million...

Cool to have the proposal done right on the show - what a ring!

Next Survivor - South Pacific - awesome location!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I was so happy Rob won...and even happier that it seemed to make Russell so mad! LOL

The only other thing that left me wondering was who will the 2 survivors coming back to the next season be? They teased it in the trailer for South Pacific...anyone have any ideas?

BIG BROTHER IS SO SOON NOW! :D
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Wow, I can't believe there is only 2 episodes left! Seems like there are a lot of contestants left, should be interesting to see what happens.

If anyone still wants to contribute to the prize pot please let me know ASAP so that I know whether to send out the prize package this coming Monday or wait for any late arrivals. So far the pot includes:

Stouffers FPC from Zia_Stephie
    Book of Permanent stamps from deevious
    $5 BK GC from greentires4me
    $5 WM GC from Karebear68
    $4.50 SDM from Jezzeebelle
    Nestea FPC plus other coupons fromTuktu60 (I switched out the bacon fpc for the nestea since the bacon fpc expires at the end of April). Samples, etc. plus Shipping from bargain_hunter_lola
    (I've decided to make up another package for the winner and pay to ship everything with tracking, that way we can ensure they get the winnings!)
    Congrats to Rob and Nancyrose!!

Lola, are you going to use one of those expedited envies with tracking? I think they're pretty pricey. I can split the cost with you as my contribution to the prize pool. Let me know what you think.

If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Congrats to Rob and Nancyrose!!

Lola, are you going to use one of those expedited envies with tracking? I think they're pretty pricey. I can split the cost with you as my contribution to the prize pool. Let me know what you think.

I looked into it last season and it was around $10 to send an envie with tracking and about $11 and change to send a package, so I'll probably send a small package. Just depends on nancyrose's wishlist, waiting to hear back from her.

Thanks for the offer! You're always so sweet.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Yeah Boston Rob!! Woohoo!! So glad he got the money! I think he deserved it 100%. If he didn't have that hidden immunity idol I think the girls would have made a move to get rid of him.

I am curious who next year's returning characters will be too??!
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

yeah rob won!!!!!!!!!! I liked the speech he gave about Philip it showed that he is a man of moral and good character,I was surprised that grant was so mad at rob after all it is a game and grant most likely would have won he was good at challenges and well liked.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I'm thinking Matt will be back for next season...lol, and if he is, maybe he'll actually get to play the game! Poor guy, I think everyone was rooting for him to get back into the game....though even if he did make it back from Redemption Island, I'm positive that he would have promptly been voted off.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Watched every episode it was great

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Just watched the reunion show - it was good.
    So Philip was an agent, well, he's still nuts!

It would have been nice if Matt had won the 100K, but then no one voting knew Rob was going to win the million...
    I just watched the reunion show too. I think that Survivor should have a rule that if the viewer's choice happens to be the winner the prize money goes to the second highest votes... only because it's happened a few times already in the history of survivor where the winner is also viewers choice and it would just be nicer to spread the wealth around a bit

But Rob definitely did, as Jeff said, play as perfect a game as you could and I'm happy that he won

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Agreed - that would be a great rule!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Would you believe that we missed the last show because of HOCKEY. My husband was watching the game and we totally forgot about the Show. Makes me so darn mad. Anyway Glad that if Grant couldn't win that Rob did. Is there someplace where I could watch the final eposide?

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Just so that everyone knows, I mailed a package to Nancyrose last Wednesday. According to the tracking number it says it was received on Friday. Hopefully Nancyrose will post that she's received the prize pool winnings soon.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in the pool and sent a donation to the pool. I am planning on hosting another pool for September's Survivor show, so stay tuned.

Did Someone Say SALE?!?
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Sorry for the delay in posting, but I hope it's not too late to let you all know how excited I was to learn that I won this pool! The prize was fantastic!!!! I've already used some of the coupons, cards and goodies.

Thank you all so much -- I never win anything! WHOOOOO! HOOOOO!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread Information