User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dayanara View Post
    Got this response...
    Hello,
    Unfortunately, you do not meet the criteria for a replacement coupon. In order to qualify, you must have successfully placed an order from the J&J Baby site during the time the offer was still valid. Since an order was not placed from this particular site, we are unable to issue a replacement.
    We apologize for the inconvenience.
    Regards,
    Save.ca Support

I am 100% positive I did everything correctly, ah well...
    This is horrible! I can't believe such a well known company would operate so unproffesionally! I have had some bad experiences with them in the past but this is just too much ! Something should be done.

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

yeah it definitely seems there system isnt as "great" as they seem to think. because they claim if we did it correctly there site would know. But by the looks of things they are just pulling randoms names to say yes and no to.
    Niagara Falls for New years!!! YIPPY!!!!!

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

I just went through my FB profile and found where i "liked" J&J(december 15th) im going to screen shot it and send it to them to see what they say =)

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I don't know...there's definitely a large problem with save.ca, and next time there's a good promotional coupon that doesn't come through, I think we need to email the manufacturer involved. In large volumes lol.

They're saying for this J&J one, that is was not auto-selected in save.ca's system, and therefore we just got the filler coupons. Well, this was the last FPC from save.ca of the year. So, save.ca couldn't figure that out and correct it MONTHS ago when it started happening. Funny how this never happens with websaver.

It would also help if save.ca sent a confirmation email with what you ordered. If they keep such detailed records then why can't they manage that?

What a frustrating PITA.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I don't know...there's definitely a large problem with save.ca, and next time there's a good promotional coupon that doesn't come through, I think we need to email the manufacturer involved. In large volumes lol.

They're saying for this J&J one, that is was not auto-selected in save.ca's system, and therefore we just got the filler coupons. Well, this was the last FPC from save.ca of the year. So, save.ca couldn't figure that out and correct it MONTHS ago when it started happening. Funny how this never happens with websaver.

It would also help if save.ca sent a confirmation email with what you ordered. If they keep such detailed records then why can't they manage that?

What a frustrating PITA.
    I agree...not only did they claim I didn't order the coupon, but also today I got the save.ca coupons I ordered in with the mousse FPC but no mousse FPC. Same issue AGAIN!!! I emailed them yet another time asking them to look into it but I doubt it will get resolved.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cjunk View Post
    I agree...not only did they claim I didn't order the coupon, but also today I got the save.ca coupons I ordered in with the mousse FPC but no mousse FPC. Same issue AGAIN!!! I emailed them yet another time asking them to look into it but I doubt it will get resolved.

*facepalm* Seriously, we need to start complaining en masse. This is ridiculous.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I emailed save.ca too and got the reply that I didn't qualify because I didn't go through the facebook account. Except I did. I didn't email them back because I figured it wouln't do any good so I was just going to let it go. Then a day later I recieved a second email saying they sent me the coupon and I should get it in 4-5 days. Guess I'll just have to wait and see if it actually comes. I don't think they know what the heck they're doing.

CouponCrazy!
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i emailed them and got the same reply. extreamly fustrating when a company can't come good for something, especially when you KNOW that you did everything correctly!

orv
    Female
    Trading Score
    77 (100%)

...im still waiting to hear back from them a second time... *yawns*

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

emailed them thanx

senior canuck
    Trading Score
    21 (96%)

I have already wrote on save.ca thread (coupon section) that they are not sending me any coupons,I e-mailed them but since 4 days no response.
    I think we all should start complaining manufacturers about save.ca behaviour.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information