User Tag List

Page 1639 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 639 1139 1539 1589 1629 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1649 1689 1739 ... LastLast
Results 24,571 to 24,585 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    I didn't get any mail today with the video ad ... am I the only one or have they decided to stop doing it????

Also ... today I noticed every time I try to play my fav video over and over it keeps popping back to their video home page ... what a pain in the butt ... anyone else having this happen?
    I find sometimes I get it for a while and then I don't get it....not sure why

Do you have many referrals? I find it hard to earn anything on Superpoints. I've had my account for 3 months and I'm only at 625, but I don't have any referrals. I only do the button. Do you do other things?
    I find you do need referrals to earn really quick, I don't really do anything else.....rarely offers and if they have videos I will do them but it's mostly the emails and clicking the button.
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    I did this in Dec. and was told its a one time thing and now I am in the same boat all over again .....wonder why , anyhoo submitted a tkt. 2 days ago.
    Swagbucks didn't like my being away , so I am not getting 3 SB inbox videos anymore ...????
    Captchas are all over me...
    last but not the least , I had redeemed for Paypal just before going away and when I got back , I found they have simply refunded my bucks without any explanation ....more ??????
    Exaaaactly same thing here! I was told a one time thing but I have to go through verification again. (4 months later)
    Redeemed for amazon and got refunded. 3 days with no reply since I emailed them....I have sent another email this morning.
    donnaG likes this.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kekes View Post
    I didn't get any mail today with the video ad ... am I the only one or have they decided to stop doing it????

Also ... today I noticed every time I try to play my fav video over and over it keeps popping back to their video home page ... what a pain in the butt ... anyone else having this happen?
    No 3SB video for me since last week
    and yes page reloading and going back to home page...
    It started yesterday for me
    and captchas everywhere! bah!
    I started using the toolbar SBTV - much easier and click on the next video whenever I get credit. No troubles....

I guess they want us to do everything "manually"

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    I did this in Dec. and was told its a one time thing and now I am in the same boat all over again .....wonder why , anyhoo submitted a tkt. 2 days ago.
    Swagbucks didn't like my being away , so I am not getting 3 SB inbox videos anymore ...????
    Captchas are all over me...
    last but not the least , I had redeemed for Paypal just before going away and when I got back , I found they have simply refunded my bucks without any explanation ....more ??????
    donnaG, because of this mobile verification all orders during a certain time period got refunded to everyone. It caused massed confusion. It's just one of those things where Swagbucks failed in the communication department, a little heads up would probably have saved their CS dept from a surge of tickets.
    donnaG likes this.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Eva-M View Post
    Exaaaactly same thing here! I was told a one time thing but I have to go through verification again. (4 months later)
    Redeemed for amazon and got refunded. 3 days with no reply since I emailed them....I have sent another email this morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    donnaG, because of this mobile verification all orders during a certain time period got refunded to everyone. It caused massed confusion. It's just one of those things where Swagbucks failed in the communication department, a little heads up would probably have saved their CS dept from a surge of tickets.

Good to know that I am not the only one , bad that you all also are going through this ordeal, hope everything gets sorted out .....soon
    Eva-M likes this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

No search win for me yet (Friday is always difficult for me). Yeasterday I had captchas for everything, my DH too (SBTV and searches). I'm waiting for my PayPal cash from April 29, but nothing yet
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

Still waiting for my PIN in the mail to verify so I can order my GC's. Finding that I'm earning faster on SP now.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

First and 26SB for SuperPoints *grins*
    Shop Girl, donnaG and MamaF like this.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

PL has a 30 SB survey, it was completely in French. I just kept picking answers, waiting to get DQ'ed. After 5 minutes they asked what language I preferred, apparently anglais was not what they wanted to hear! BIG BOOT! LOL, maybe that should have been their first question. I happily took my 1 SB.
    Eva-M likes this.

Trading Score
    174 (100%)

Everytime I do my votes for swagmom I don't get credited the SB. Anyone know if we get them at the end of the contest or are we supposed to get them right away?
    RRLF COKE PINS and LUNCHMATE PINS

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    Everytime I do my votes for swagmom I don't get credited the SB. Anyone know if we get them at the end of the contest or are we supposed to get them right away?
    I think they will credit SB when voting period ends....which I don't know the date...?!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

"did not interfere" got me 26sb

Shop Girl likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tink30 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eva-M View Post
    I think they will credit SB when voting period ends....which I don't know the date...?!
    Yup, they say they'll credit after the contest is over, then it's just one lump sum. It's nice to be able to see the tracking of how many sbs you've earned from voting though!! http://blog.swagbucks.com/2012/04/ar...g-is-open.html

first search win for 10sbs, highest win I've had in a long time.... still only getting 2 search wins if I'm lucky a day lately....
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Just completed my daily votes.
    MamaF likes this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Wow, congrats on the big 26 wins floweredangel and Angela273!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Thread Information