User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RMurp007 View Post
    I got the bonus points 3 times on my card. Just don't do it all on the same day.
    Thanks!
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

i got my 18, 500 bonus pts today.....it was sooooo cold outside, DH didn't feel like coming with me....finally went and i got my points.....they didn't have everything on my list but had some good price on Quaker's cereals, so i stocked some...lol and got my points ....good for me.....people learn fast, the cashier knew that i was buing my GC to shop and pay with it and she told me that the word was passed as there are other customers who does the same lol....thank'S to our SDM experts for that trick

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

well did my shop and have some good things to say and some bad.. first. good I got my 18,500. after a little work by the supervisor as they didn't originally go on my receipt.. AND I met a fellow SC'er.. HI Ingrid
    now for the bad.. I bought $75 SDM GC.. but did not receive an points for buying it.. the cashier did not believe me that I should get them. Am i wrong??

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSunshine View Post
    now for the bad.. I bought $75 SDM GC.. but did not receive an points for buying it.. the cashier did not believe me that I should get them. Am i wrong??
    You are not wrong - the cashier is. When you buy a GC make sure they swipe your optimum card even if they say you won't get point ask them to swipe anyway because you WILL get point buying the GC!
    Jockey Person to Person® can help you grow personally, professionally and financially... and it all happens by providing women with a better way to shop, dress and live. Check it out!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I did (5) $75 transactions, 3 on mine, 1 on DH & gave 1 to mom. Thank goodness baby formula was on sale. Good timing. FYI don't forget the Neutrogena MIR is valid until Feb 03, 2011 so if you didn't manage to get one this weekend, wait to see what the promo will be for next weekend and you can stll get it then.

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

great tips ladies, next time, I'll buy the gc to purchase items and get the 2x the points

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by oz&axl View Post
    You are not wrong - the cashier is. When you buy a GC make sure they swipe your optimum card even if they say you won't get point ask them to swipe anyway because you WILL get point buying the GC!
    unfortunately i was not aware that they had SDM GC's at the cashier.. and walked away to grab one.. dh was already purchasing his while i had walked away.. the cashier never asked for his OPC.. so we never received the points. looks like im calling HO tomorrow.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread Information