User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was just at SDM and paid for my purchase with SDM GC with no problems.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by metalkal View Post
    So can anyone confirm that you DO get the BP while paying with a SDM GC for this event?
    Of course you DO get bonus points. It has never been an issue for the past 10 years. SDM GC is like cash and although some stores/cashiers can create new rules refusing to accept it for bus passes/lottery/another gc, it shouldn't be a problem to use it during a BP event.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    273 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heycinderella View Post
    If I pay with a $30 giftcard and $45 with a credit card, will this qualify for the promo? Thanks!

I did similar thing today at shoppers, I got all of points without any problems.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I did it today too - paid about 65$ with SDM Gift card and 20$ with my debit card. Got all bonus points, no problem at all.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by healthdesigner View Post
    Was just at SDM and paid for my purchase with SDM GC with no problems.
    Same here. Actually, had a change in shopping plan and ended up not having enough funds on my GC to cover my 3rd transaction and paid the remainder with credit card and got all my points including the 18500 bonus points for spending minimum $75.

P.S.: When I picked up the SDM gift card several weeks ago, I got one of the ones you can add whatever amount to it (versus a set amount); I had asked if it could be reloaded as needed rather than having to get a new card everytime; I was told they could reload. So today I had them add more money to it and they were able to do it; my balance wasn't $0 and simply was added to the amount I put on it today!! It might not be a big deal but that way I don't have to buy a new card having to dispose of the old one...I'd rather re-use than trash it!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When do you give the coupons to the cashier? Do you do it after she lets you know what the subtotal amount is or right after she rings the last item? I am still trying to learn how to use coupons to bring down the total cost and still get the bonus points....thanks!

Trading Score
    123 (99%)

Hee Hee all the lovely points!! Did 3 shops..$75 free points,,gotta love it! Paid with GC of course!

http://www.facebook.com/gkbringswhatawomanwants

Like us and be entered to win a Custom Personalized bracelet!

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

*Smacks forehead* I was late for work when I decided to swing into Shoppers so I totally forgot to buy the GCs first as I was intending to, boo. I made two transactions of $75, each with a Neutrogena Starter Kit... on one of the transactions an item came up discounted so I needed to add 30 cents to get to $75. I went to get a pack of gum and saw one brand was 10x the OP, yay! A few more more BP

I'm thinking of going back tomorrow to do another $75 purchase and use up some of my coupons since I didn't want to risk using coupons with the MIRs, however there was nothing that caught my eye... maybe I'll wait until the next OP promo!
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponaholic View Post
    When do you give the coupons to the cashier? Do you do it after she lets you know what the subtotal amount is or right after she rings the last item? I am still trying to learn how to use coupons to bring down the total cost and still get the bonus points....thanks!
    Doesn't matter. Your choice.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Disregard that! It's BEFORE coupons. Regular $ and cents off coupons are okay, but DO NOT use FPCs to bring down your out of pocket.

Is FPC or B1G1 free coupons an absolute no no? I thought as long as you make sure you spend $75 (excluding value of FPC and B1G1) then you will still get the points. Is it due to SDM code issue like 2001 vs 2002 bc I read that they have to use different code for diff type of coupons?

I really want to use my 2 B1G1 coupons to bring down my OOP amount.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    Is FPC or B1G1 free coupons an absolute no no? I thought as long as you make sure you spend $75 (excluding value of FPC and B1G1) then you will still get the points. Is it due to SDM code issue like 2001 vs 2002 bc I read that they have to use different code for diff type of coupons?

I really want to use my 2 B1G1 coupons to bring down my OOP amount.
    Yes, it's because of the coupon code. B1G1 will be entered as 2002 and you will not be able to get points for that.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

^ Thank you!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    ^ Thank you!
    You're welcome.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

So one of my resolutions this year was to start paying attention to SDM points! Took part in refer a friend last week, and shopped the bonus points today! Used the MIR for Neutrogena like so many others and a few odds and ends.

I'm just curious, I see a lot of talk about buying with GCs. Is there an advantage to this? I didn't think you got points when you bought a gift card? Any help would be appreciated
    SUPERPOINTS IS BACK!!!!
    Come join the fun
    https://www.superpoints.com/join/E_V...HakUR2RSb3SXJk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by wimbly11 View Post
    So one of my resolutions this year was to start paying attention to SDM points! Took part in refer a friend last week, and shopped the bonus points today! Used the MIR for Neutrogena like so many others and a few odds and ends.

I'm just curious, I see a lot of talk about buying with GCs. Is there an advantage to this? I didn't think you got points when you bought a gift card? Any help would be appreciated
    The advantage is that you get DOUBLE points that way. You get points on the purchase of the SDM gift card and then you get points again when you use it for your purchase at SDM. Another advantage is that both of these points calculations are included as BASE points which go towards plus member status.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information