User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Migraine

Julie Andrews
    Yesterday I had my aura... this time it was the smell of lilacs or potpourri- I'm still not exactly too sure what it was but there was that distinct smell that I couldn't avoid. I took some pain relievers in the hopes that it would prevent the headache from coming on. I slept pretty good last night which is pretty strange for me but....

Now I have a full fledged migraine on the left side of my head- right through my left eye.
    Lights are bothering me and loud noises too.

I have been taking my meds regularly and I'm just a little over a week into this month's package of OCPs.
    I can't take this much more.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Prue
    Aww, I'm sorry to hear you've got the migrane back Julie, hope you feel better soon.

Julie Andrews
    Thanks Prue!
    Hubby is going to take Baby J out this afternoon so I can have some time to rest. Baby J though seems to have other plans... he's been trying to vacuum the house. He's such a neat freak!

rita heyworth
    Aw hun - sorry to hear you've got a migraine again. Glad you slept well though (and it's great news that Baby J is ready to take on vacuuming duties at the tender age of three - woohoo! don't miss this opportunity [but teach him no vaccuming when mommy has a migraine!! ])

Please go to your doctor tomorrow - I hate to see you suffering like this, and there's got to be something more they can do for you (or at least explore the possibility that they should do further testing).

xo rita

Julie Andrews
    I'm beginning to wonder if they come on when I've managed to relax.
    As long as my stress levels remain constant I seem to be migraine free.

rita heyworth
    Quote Originally Posted by Julie Andrews View Post
    I'm beginning to wonder if they come on when I've managed to relax.
    As long as my stress levels remain constant I seem to be migraine free.
    well no good deed goes unpunished then!

Julie Andrews
    I'm in for it today... Baby J went to sleep super early last night. Then this morning he woke up at about 4am with a nose bleed abd then he came to the 'big' bed where his diaper leaked.
    I've been up since then... and this stupid headache is still here.

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

had a terrible migraine yesterday..slept mostly all day..today it feels like my head is bruised..and feel a little nauseated but took a gravol for that. I hate migraines..btw migraines are not "headaches"...I had the aura..took a couple motrins but did not help much..the constant rise and fall in the baromatic pressue is doing it to me.

Julie:..hope you feel better!
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

rita heyworth
    aw Julie - what a way to start the day . See if Baby J's dad can cover for your while you get out to the doctor . You need to take care of yourself before you can manage to get everyone else straight!

Sorry you're migraining too, WJ!

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

thank you rita..julie here is some good info on migraines..
    http://women.webmd.com/guide/migrain...graines?page=1
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Julie Andrews
    Aww WandaJean, I hope your migraine goes away!

Steve's already off to work but at the very least I'm able to move around a bit and handle noise better than yesterday. I actually have the lights on!

Last night he told me he did the dishes- this morning I discovered that he literally meant he only washed the plates. I just had to wash all of the glasses, cups and bowls. LOL

Baby J is pretty good to me when I'm not feeling good. I just hope he doesn't have another nose bleed. We were supposed to go to Science Centre today but it's not happening. Today is the best day of the year to go- we are completely guranteed to have no school field trips and parents who have kids who started school today wouldn't be taking their younger kids either. We'd practically have the whole place to ourselves.

Julie Andrews
    Thanks for the link WandaJean

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Another migraine.slept all day again..even told my bf not to phone me until today. I get these bad spells where I get them nearly everyday for about a month or two

Julie Andrews
    When I get mine they last for days on end... I think this is now day 3?
    The days seem to meld (?) together when it's happening.

Trading Score
    31 (97%)

uhuh..I sometimes loose track of days..sorry you are suffering too..do you go through bad stages too..where they just won't go away..no matter what..I can't even be on the computer when they are severe..if I am not here that is probally the reason.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information