Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Lets keep freebies FREE Please

ƃuılıǝɔ ǝɥʇ uo ƃuıɔuɐp Rockin' Kitty's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

BUMP!

Reminding AGAIN!!!
    I've rec'd over $1500 so far of Amazon.ca gift cards. All for free!
    www.swagbucks.com/refer/FarrahnsMom

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bump
    Why not a friendly bump?
    Last edited by MsRasputin; Sat, Oct 15th, 2011 at 05:46 PM.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

I AGREE!! When I come to this area I'm looking for FREEE things

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Think we need another friendly BUMP, people don't seem to get it OR read this thread unfortunately
    SWAGBUCKS: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Poopoodle I make $25 a month and more by doing searches and game, with no referral.. yet

INGDirect.ca No-fee savings account, $25 bonus after you deposit $100 Orange key 34464894S1 PM me for more information

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Major Bump!
    ......SEARCH USING SWAGBUCKS!.....
    ..................EARN $$$ FAST!..................
    .............Join using my referral..............
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/K8sFate

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

maybe we could make it a sticky?....I agree.....especially the ones that get you excited and when you read them it's just a "what I got in the mail" story

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mom4boys1girl View Post
    maybe we could make it a sticky?....I agree.....especially the ones that get you excited and when you read them it's just a "what I got in the mail" story
    I completely agree!

Please stop with the "I found Kinder/Nutella/etc." in my mailbox threads. These are not freebies you can order or request.

Please stop with the "Free Kashi" WUB Silk threads. This promotion is intended for people who've purchased Silk. And don't post the answers; if you want them look elsewhere.

Please stop with general "FREE _______ (fill in the blank) when you buy (WUB) _______ (fill in the blank)" threads. If a purchase is required to get the product, it is NOT free.

Please stop with the "Free t-shirt/towel/jersey/etc." threads. These are not free, you need to buy cereal to get the PIN. These threads belong to the Canadian Shopping Deals and Flyers forum.

Please stop with the "Free ______ (fill in the blank)" threads if it requires a coupon to be used at a certain store during a certain sale. Post in the Canadian Shopping Deals and Flyers forum instead.

Please stop with the "FREE _____ (fill in the blank) when it is a sweeptakes" threads. If filling out your info only gives you a chance of getting item X for free, then in belongs in the Canadian Contests forum. Contests are not freebies.

There are so many more examples, but you get my drift.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Totally agreed, this should definitely be a sticky! I share the frustration of clicking on what is thought to be a freebie and finding out it was something that someone found in their mailbox! There is a SPECIFIC thread for bragging about what you got in your mailbox, USE IT!
    ~*Happy Holidays!!!!*~
    Earn points for free gifts!
    Swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mamacaralmm
    Superpoints:http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/f10ljd

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

The only thing is...
    Many users pass right by the stickies and ignore them!

With continual bumps, I'm hoping they'll get the point. imo.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i agree, i come here in search of freebies. you should not have to pay, hence the FREE in the word freebies.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

What's the right thing to do with all those posts that shouldn't be here? I feel like reporting them all but I don't want to give the mods major headaches, I only report some, US only and referral posts mainly. I also don't like reporting a '$10 off $50 purchase coupon' when people seem to be so happy to see it posted, although it's a promotion that has been for years, clearly not a freebie and a repost. That was just an example of course, people seem to really enjoy the 'I received in the mail today' posts as well for some reason.
    SWAGBUCKS: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Poopoodle I make $25 a month and more by doing searches and game, with no referral.. yet

INGDirect.ca No-fee savings account, $25 bonus after you deposit $100 Orange key 34464894S1 PM me for more information

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MsRasputin View Post
    What's the right thing to do with all those posts that shouldn't be here? I feel like reporting them all but I don't want to give the mods major headaches, I only report some, US only and referral posts mainly. I also don't like reporting a '$10 off $50 purchase coupon' when people seem to be so happy to see it posted, although it's a promotion that has been for years, clearly not a freebie and a repost. That was just an example of course, people seem to really enjoy the 'I received in the mail today' posts as well for some reason.
    Don't worry about giving mods headaches, haha It's much easier to keep the forum neat if threads in the wrong section/reposts are reported.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I want to bring up a situation, but won't name names. Someone offered up an advanced screening movie pass that they weren't able to use so they offered it up here. I responded to see if they were still available. The person responded back and asked if I had something to trade for the pass; what was asked for in trade were icoke pins, CT money, fPCS , gift cards and SDM points. This put me off and I never responded back for the offer. Luckily I didn't need the pass since my friend had also won some advance screening passes that she finally received in the mail the day before the advance screening date.
    But don't offer something for free and later ask for something. Another thing is the item is also a FREEBIE .... free advance screening movie tickets which don't even guarantee you a seat since they overbook for the event and first come will get in.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

IMO, this should have been posted in the trading section if the user was looking for something in return. Most of the coupons that I collect are free and I do trade them. However, I do feel that the user should have been upfront, and posted it in the correct forum.

Lets keep the freebies free

Quote Originally Posted by Junkster View Post
    I want to bring up a situation, but won't name names. Someone offered up an advanced screening movie pass that they weren't able to use so they offered it up here. I responded to see if they were still available. The person responded back and asked if I had something to trade for the pass; what was asked for in trade were icoke pins, CT money, fPCS , gift cards and SDM points. This put me off and I never responded back for the offer. Luckily I didn't need the pass since my friend had also won some advance screening passes that she finally received in the mail the day before the advance screening date.
    But don't offer something for free and later ask for something. Another thing is the item is also a FREEBIE .... free advance screening movie tickets which don't even guarantee you a seat since they overbook for the event and first come will get in.
    Last edited by K8's Fate; Sat, Oct 22nd, 2011 at 06:14 PM. Reason: typo

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Agreed, please keep the freebie section for free items.
    Try out the maven box by julep And code FREEFB, and get your box for one cent:
    Use this link
    http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/2287/

Page 32 of 45 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast

Thread Information