User Tag List

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Lets keep freebies FREE Please

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This section is for freebies or free samples only.

Not collect pins get something free
    10$ off coupons
    I got this in the mail today
    etc.

A freebie is something that does not cost anything, or cost anything to receive in the mail. Us mods will love you long time if you please put other offers in the proper sections.
    This thread is currently associated with: Buck or Two, Canada Post
    sesterce, es89, shilo and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sally 888 ..yeah !! I agree ..too much on smart canuck ..that you have to pay for ..it's suppose to be freebies ..not paying for the item or paying for the shipping ..so then it's not free ..
    es89 and Couponcrinch like this.

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I totally agree... but where would you post things like collect 10 pins and get X free ? under the deals section?
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sally888 and everyone - It is become more common now on freebie site. I did seen others websites too as again it is already become a common now.

If you save 10$ off coupons or more that means you will save more money than without any coupons. If you find a printable coupon with 10$ off or more then it is freebies to print it off so you will able to save more money than what it is going be.

Hoping to clear it up for you to understand!
    Last edited by HartMovies; Wed, Feb 2nd, 2011 at 09:04 AM.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by HartMovies View Post
    Sally888 and everyone - It is become more common now on freebie site. I did seen others websites too as again it is already become a common now.

If you save 10$ off coupons or more that means you will save more money than without any coupons. If you find a printable coupon with 10$ off or more then it is freebies to print it off so you will able to save more money than what it is going be.

Hoping to clear it up for you to understand!
    I would classify that as a deal and as a printable coupon (which there are seperate sections on here for) I would say a freebie is a free thing when you just pick it up/request it/ take in a printoff that says 'free'/attend the event) I guess thats my interpretation, and its the impression of what this specific section is for if you read thru the majority of the posts....but then again....maybe its just me

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

and free with shipping deals too!!
    lyseybear likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by missbobloblaw View Post
    I would classify that as a deal and as a printable coupon (which there are seperate sections on here for) I would say a freebie is a free thing when you just pick it up/request it/ take in a printoff that says 'free'/attend the event) I guess thats my interpretation, and its the impression of what this specific section is for if you read thru the majority of the posts....but then again....maybe its just me
    Yeah i do know that there is separate part. I am saying there is more common in other freebies sites as if people starting to notice is getting more understand and that what people did found others sites of freebies so they can choose to post it as it is their own rights and stuff to get the opinions and have fun on freebies sites.
    Last edited by HartMovies; Wed, Feb 2nd, 2011 at 09:25 AM.

Trading Score
    68 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by HartMovies View Post
    Yeah i do know that there is separate part. I am saying there is more common in other freebies sites as if people starting to notice is getting more understand and that what people did found others sites of freebies so they can choose to post it as it is their own rights and stuff to get the opinions and have fun on freebies sites.
    Never said anything about rights- nor do I want to start a fight over nothing with this discussion.

If you read the OP post by Sally888 she gave some examples of what not to post (ie $10 coupons). I guess it comes down to the 'unwritten rule' as to what classifies as a freebie, or not, and some forums choose to not have any guidelines. I respect, and understand what Sally meant with her suggestions and can understand her frustration with having to shuffle thru the random posts.

Post away to your hearts content.

Peace.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It is not really about your right, SC is owned by someone and run by mods who are asking these to be posted elsewhere, its not to stop you (or anyone) posting them, just asking that they are put in deals and not freebies when they are not free

a freebie should be free, no strings attached - a coupon making it free makes it a great deal with coupon but next week, maybe not a freebie etc
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

missbobloblaw and FallenPixels - You were a little misunderstand from my post and will explan a little clear: I am saying people do have a rights to post a freebies things from others websites to post on this forum. Hope you don't once more to misunderstand.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

There is NOTHING to debate here ... if it's not FREE and/or costs anything more than ZERO it shouldn't be in the freebie section. That's all.

And COPYING AND PASTING from a competitive website word for word including using their links is NOT allowed on SC, those posts will be expired.
    Last edited by itsjustmebub; Wed, Feb 2nd, 2011 at 11:03 AM.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I have to agree with Sally, missboblobaw and FP.

Personally I dont care what other sites allow or dont allow. I love that on SC, a freebie is FREE - no strings attached. People can post whatever they wish, they just need to post in the appropriate area - not much to ask in my opinion.

EDIT: great post bub!
    es89 likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Sally me love you long, long time baby but I cannot find the PG version of that clip. lol
    es89 likes this.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

It wasn't spose to start a debate. Basically if its save $10 on Cinderella on blu ray printable coupon it should be posted in deals or coupons, heck even both. But just because its $10 off it wont make the blu ray free so its not a "freebie"

A free pack of dentyne gum is a freebie. It is completely free.

The stouffers pin collecting posts have been posted in deals and thats fine. Chapmans club is games, your not actually spending money to collect them so it is a freebie.

It has nothing to do with rights. It just takes us a lot of time moving the posts to the proper sections. Its not about free will its about organization. If you would like further clarification please pm me.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Sally me love you long, long time baby but I cannot find the PG version of that clip. lol

Page 1 of 45 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information