User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Trading Score
    19 (95%)

bump..
    Last edited by quebecqueen; Thu, Jun 9th, 2011 at 01:31 PM.
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by eco-chic View Post
    I dont mean to be a party pooper, but some (not all) of these PDF policies look VERY similar to another site's exact PDF's of store coupon policies. It is nice of you to post these up for all to see here on SC, but if you did get them from someone else who actually did the work contacting the store and asking for this info, you should source it. I wonder what the odds are that both yourself and the other person received the same exact email with the same exact customer service agent. But again, no harm intended from my comment; being in university "plagiarism" often gets drilled in your head.
    As far has the "plagiarism" comment is concerned every site out there fish from one another. The policies belong to the stores in the first place. It is very easy to obtain these so to say that the OP copied these is far fetched.

I liked that she put all the policies in one place

Quote Originally Posted by dealie View Post
    Yes they are all lifted from grocery alert, already in pdfs. Im sure there are lots of things people are copying form other sites, but wow, op goes out of her way to claim credit for doing the work "I have prepared", then post 75 is just unreal where she calls out someone else and lets on she made so much effort to contact the stores!
    I know for a fact that one of these policies comes from someone on SC (not grocery alert like you mention)contacting the president directly, grocery alert took it from here 1st. I sould know since I'm the one that posted this policy and contacted WM to change their policy in the first place. So technicly Grocery alert took it from here not the other way around..Regardless, where , who or when they came from, these policies will travel from site to site... The OP went throught all the trouble to put these into PDF files (for the ones she did do) and post them under one thread for everyone to see... I think it doen't matter where the policies come from has long has everybody has an easy access to them..

Thanks OP for putting these into PDF and making SC user's lives easier +5[/QUOTE]
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

thanx

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I couldn't help but noticed that one of you asked if there's a "Canada" Version of Safeway Coupon Policy and there is. It was posted on Facebook - Canada Safeway. I can't seem to put the PDF file on here as I have it saved on my computer however here is the link..http://www.safeway.ca/pdfs/coupon_policy.pdf

Cheers!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I received this coupon policy from Shopper's drug mart customer service today. It's says it's been updated on June 14th 2011

http://www1.shoppersdrugmart.ca/ecms...pon_Policy.pdf

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    226 (100%)

received the coupon policy from Save-On-Foods (talks about stacking too) dated 20th Jul 2011
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Get 15% off Lostmyname personalized story book with your child's name in it (perfect as gifts too!)
    http://www.lostmy.name/friends/ho-yi-tong-2

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

bump

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Wow great saved too favs

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eco-chic View Post
    I dont mean to be a party pooper, but some (not all) of these PDF policies look VERY similar to another site's exact PDF's of store coupon policies. It is nice of you to post these up for all to see here on SC, but if you did get them from someone else who actually did the work contacting the store and asking for this info, you should source it. I wonder what the odds are that both yourself and the other person received the same exact email with the same exact customer service agent. But again, no harm intended from my comment; being in university "plagiarism" often gets drilled in your head.
    Or the other site stole it!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

A great reference - thanks for posting!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    99 (100%)

Thank you very much for all your help!
    You can call me NannerPuss

"I like pancakes"

Trading Score
    287 (100%)

This is awesome, I can never find them all in one place
    I have started a new venture with South Hill Designs (customizable lockets and bracelets). Check out my website to learn more
    http://www.southhilldesigns.com/ca/olganorris/default

2 tired 2 b creative here CanadianCouponCollector's Avatar
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

... Where can I find current policies online? Metro and Food Basics now accept printed coupons, so I would like to update my binder with that policy. Also WalMart's most current policy would be great, also as they seemingly have added a "per purchase" explanation.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread Information