User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

New London Drugs intelligence:

They will no longer allow us to stack coupons which say "Cannot be combined with any other offer" or "Not valid with any other offer" or similar language.

Apparently there was a meeting about it and the store is losing too much money when they can't get paid for the coupons, so the CSR's have been told to read the coupons closely and reject any with the above type of language.

I had over $100 in coupons to use and only had (I think) 3 rejected. But one of them was the printable Aveeno $3WUB2 That one made me sad. But I get where they are coming from - they gotta make money too.

Anyway, just a "heads up" for my Winnpeg stackers! Now that you know, READ your coupons closely and go forth and stack with confidence!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

I was just there and according to a few of the staff, any coupon that says 'Limit of 1 coupon per purchase' cannot be combined with any other coupon.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadeybug View Post
    I was just there and according to a few of the staff, any coupon that says 'Limit of 1 coupon per purchase' cannot be combined with any other coupon.
    Wow. That eliminates A LOT of stacking opportunities... Too bad.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if anyone stacks in the next few days post which coupons you use, curious to know which they allow

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

UGH!I already HATE going because of the nasty cashiers and their 'rules' which sometimes seems like they are making them up! Now another thing I have to look out for! This SUCKS!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    65 (95%)

oh no! this is not good. i am planning on going today. all of my huggies coupons say 1 coupon per purchase. if this is the case why don't they just say "no stacking allowed" as 99% of coupons say something to the effect of what is mentioned above. i'll post back later about my trip.

Trading Score
    442 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Madder View Post
    oh no! this is not good. i am planning on going today. all of my huggies coupons say 1 coupon per purchase. if this is the case why don't they just say "no stacking allowed" as 99% of coupons say something to the effect of what is mentioned above. i'll post back later about my trip.
    If all these new rules that keep popping up are true, there will not be anymore stacking for much longer!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scbpooh View Post
    If all these new rules that keep popping up are true, there will not be anymore stacking for much longer!
    If they stop stacking, I for one, will stop shopping there. I'm sure they make lots of money off the couponers...I know that I sometimes pick up an extra item that is on special that I may not have a coupon for...You won't tell me that simply drawing in so many new customers through the couponing is hurting their bottom line.
    Vous parlez français? Venez nous visiter sur www.rabaisextreme.ca!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    148 (100%)

They do make more off me.For example one of the last times I WAS in stacking and getting things I needed my husband was in the electronic section and ended up buying a camera.Which we did need but had I not stopped to do some stacking he was headed to Future Shop.On other occasions he has purchased other things too.So if they keep making it harder to stack and because I only get to the city every so often I won't likely be shopping as much there.Will have to do some rethinking and re planning.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Madder View Post
    Yup! Please tell us how it goes.... while I stack occasionally (maybe 5 items or less per trip) I also make it a point to purchase other things, kind of like a show of appreciation for allowing me to stack... the last being a camcorder. I agree, without the opportunity to stack, I don't think I would be a london drugs customer for very long.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Business as usual here!

Jordie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Business as usual here!...are you serious? whom did you have for customer service if you dont mind me asking lol. I was there the other day..and was told if the coupon said one coupon per purchase...thats all she would accept..I had a full cart...which coupons only covered some of it...I always pay for other things too....I dont drive, due to health reasons and carrying it on a bus would not be good for me, so unless I get a ride from another coupon stacker, I dont usually get to go...and its rare for me to get a ride.....so when I am there, to say thanks, I get other things too and have been known to spend up to 120.00 of my own money(not just coupons)...the other coupon stacker I know and sometimes get a ride with, has told me she went to pharmasave in Oakbank and was able to do some stacking there for a great savings...but again....not going to happen with out some type of transportation...so all I had was London Drugs...at least with it being in the city, I could BEG someone if I needed...and I have begged. Due to health reasons, we are not able to financially survive without stacking some stuff....yet from this blog, it looks like it depends on whom you get at the counter. Thats why I wanted to know who it was lol.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by terryberry View Post
    Business as usual here!
    This poster is from Edmonton, so it may be business as usual "there..."

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I wont be shopping there if thats true... its out of my way so I usually go when I have a lot to stack... they DO get their money back from manufactures especially because the coupons are going to different places...

CaLoonie vinceandcrystal@yahoo.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

when i went to phamasave they didnt let me stack

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information