User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I really didn't like ANY of the girls the season, and I couldn't care less who wins. And that's really sad because this is my favourtie show

I hope next season is WAY better.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I really really hope brittani wins. I have loved her look since the makeover show. Molly takes crazy awesome pics too but I feel like her attitude sucks she is always rolling her eyes and it's so unprofessional. I am so glad alexandria went home FINALLY! She was ALWAYS trying to direct the people who are in charge and that is seriously unprofessional. In the real modeling world she would have been fired the first time she talked back or gave input when she wasn't asked. You could gurantee she would never work for that client again, which could potentially have her agency break her contract if she can't keep clients happy and as a result they lose business.

They should have kept Sara longer I really liked her look too

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Well I guess I guessed wrong, Brittani is the winner!

It was weird how they decided to give them both new looks for the final judging panel...

Personally I think Molly should have won. Even though she is a little angry at times but I think that she would have been more thick-skinned for the industry and she had more best photos...

Brittani is always crying, plus it really bothers me how mean she was to Alexandria before (I know everyone was mean but she really laid it into her)... And I find it funny how Tyra likes her "crooked smile" and isn't totally symmertrical, but in previous seasons the show has fixed models teeth

But if it was as close as they said, I guess it makes sense to give it to the "trailer park girl" who herself said that if she doesn't win this she won't be able to continue to persue modelling whereas Molly would be able to because she has the support of her parents...

Ahhh well, another season done. I wasn't a fan of this season either... here's hoping the next one is better!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Same as with you others, this really was a crap season...

It's ok with me that Brittani won, even though I was pulling for Molly - I think she had a way better look, and was just more comfortable doing everything.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I hated her attitude though she rolled her eyes at EVERYTHING and complained on sets a lot...
    I am so happy Brittani won I loved her from day 1, and even though she had that little mishap with Alexandra I think she was the best choice!
    I especially loved the haircut she got for the last episode. I kind of want to do that with my hair haha!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information