User Tag List

Page 19 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

HA! i've seen them do that to Caitie..boxes on trollies.. i wait til their not looking and take a peek.. heh its going out anyway. first dibs
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Im heading down there on my break today.
    Gonna see what I can see!!!
    but it is so firggin busy in there....it's hard to get through all the aisles!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponclippercaitie View Post
    Just got back from the dollarama! I wanted to speed here so I could post for all you guys! LOL

They had laptop "lap desks" for $3!!! They're easily $20 elsewhere. They were really big, like would hold a large laptop and still have room for a notepad/mouse/etc. and had the squishy beanies on the bottom to be comfy on your lap. They have the cutest designs too, they had a nature design, flowers, butterlies, peace sign, and another one I think. I think there was a clip on the top too to hold any paperwork you were working on or whatever. I'll upload a picture tomorrow, I didn't have enough arms to carry them and the baby, so the baby won haha and the laptop thingys are still in the car.

They also had lots of fisher price things for $1.50: Baby spoons/forks, plates, bowels, pacifiers, bibs, sippy cups, bottles, you name it really! I'm going to head back next week and do my daughter's stocking there.
    Thank you for mentioning the lap desk, I just bought one as a xmas gift for $15 ....if the ones at Dollarama are of the same quality I'll be returning it!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seabass15 View Post
    Today I found some mini Knex kits for $3! Perfect for stocking stuffers! There were 2 kinds to choose from.
    If anyone else has seen the mini Knex kits, please let me know which location! I'd like to get some for my nephews.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

no knex sets our lapdesks ... did have 20 ppl in each line up today.. holy cow.. i remember the day our dollar store opened like 10 years ago and ppl said oh it won't lst. ha!
    anisa and sweetmomma like this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Picked up two large hard boxes with Christmas prints on them....they're in the Christmas aisle with the wrapping/bows etc.... they even have ribbon threaded through the bottom half....looks like something you'd buy at Homesense.....I'm going to use them for smaller/flat ornaments ....they were $3 and had about four different varieties....

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

The lap desks were very good quality IMO. The US retail price is printed on the box at $29.95, hope you can find one seylz!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am loving this thread! I'm heading over to the Dollarama tomorrow morning after I take my boys to hockey. There is one right across from the arena :D I'll keep an eye out for these things and post if I see anything else worth while.

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm going tomorrow to check out the decorations and see what "extras" I can find to complete my christmas gifts...I have 0 decorations in my house since my roommate doesn't celebrate and I don't have storage space for a Christmas tree so let's see what kind of decorations I can get

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by roseofblack25 View Post
    I'm going tomorrow to check out the decorations and see what "extras" I can find to complete my christmas gifts...I have 0 decorations in my house since my roommate doesn't celebrate and I don't have storage space for a Christmas tree so let's see what kind of decorations I can get
    i don't celebrate but would absolutely not mind if my roomie did and decorated for it. everyone loves happy decorations

if you don't have room for a tree, do one of those creative wall trees
    https://www.google.ca/search?q=chris...w=1010&bih=574
    nessa23 likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i went there today, but don't see any laptop desk, sigh...I really wanted one of those, anyone can post up a picture it please. I did see the anchor round glass dish with lid for $3 tho.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i found the crayola prestodots for $3, littlest pet shop $3 (got 1 for dd1s stocking), playtex baby plates (2pk) and playtex beginner spoon/fork set for $1.50. same ones seen at WM for much more!
    sweetmomma likes this.

When life hands you lemons, make a lemon pie... lemonade will be all like WTH?!?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I love all these comments. Can't wait to go to Dollarama today! Thanks everyone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

saw tons of elf makeup brushes (different sizes) and elf fake eyelashes
    GoddessDigi and keeko1 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't find those laptop desks near me. Anyone find them in Cambridge area? Thanks for all the great ideas on this thread!

Page 19 of 272 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread Information