User Tag List

Page 87 of 272 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

How someone is positioned when taking a photo, can make all the difference in how "big or small" they look. The 'before' pic has her standing straight on towards the camera (which is a "no no" for a photographer when positioning their subjects).....this position makes a person look wider/bigger.....having someone turned on an angle and as you can see, one of her legs is set back from the front leg. To me, the size of her legs are not that much different but because they have a more 3 dimensional look to them, they seem thinner.
    kava5 and xssavings like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found a Nintendo DSi armor case kit today! It has a Star Wars armor case, a stylus and I believe it's two case to hold the game cartridges. It was $3. I took a pic but haven't uploaded it from my phone yet.

In the same section I also saw a basket of blu-rays! I hadn't seen these there before. Nothing great but some for kids and there were some shark week ones.

I picked up a 2-pack of Gilden men's t-shirts with chest pocket. It was $3 for the two pack. My husband wears pocketed tees for work and they sometimes are quickly ruined so I was happy to find these instead of paying our usual $10/shirt!

Saw a new Apptivity set that I hadn't seen there before. This one was with Hot Wheels. These make great gifts!

Also bought my daughter a travel mug of sorts. It's kind of like those ceramic ones that I think I've seen posted here but it's double-walled plastic instead. The lid screws on. They come in zebra print in various colours and have the rubber strip around the middle for easy holding. I saw black/white, aqua/white, pink/white, purple/white. They were $2 and are quite nice. I think I'll pick up a couple more of these next time I'm in.
    GoJays, nessa23 and Autumn7 like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

I had a dbl walled plastic mug but I found the lid leaked and it didn'y keep my coffee hot at all.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xssavings View Post
    I had a dbl walled plastic mug but I found the lid leaked and it didn'y keep my coffee hot at all.
    The new one we bought has a nice lid that screws on tight. She's only using it in her room for water at night so we won't be using it for hot drinks. I'm thinking that plastic wouldn't keep drinks very hot anyway. I'd go for something else for that purpose.
    xssavings likes this.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

thats what i was going to say on the 'as seen on t.v.' product photo to,lol. She probably put an elastic to pull the top in and has that curvy body problem a lot of us have.
    kava5 likes this.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Found a whole bunch of stuff at Dollarama today.
    I found these tortilla bowls for $3 (http://img3.targetimg3.com/wcsstore/...0917110000.jpg)
    There were a ton of different types of Loreal and Garnier products from $2-3
    Goody hair brushes from $2-3. One of them had a sticker on it for Walmart that said $10.26.
    I also found large Bernardin mason jars for $1. The only thing is that the opening isn't as wide as the one I have at home because I can't fit my hand in it, but it will do.
    59ml bottle of Goo Gone for $1. I love this stuff and it really works.
    seylz_gurl and Autumn7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

They had a lot of pajama bottoms for men and women there. Also they have men Clear shampoo for $2.50.
    Autumn7 likes this.

ddm
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are dollarama HDMI cables any good?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ddm View Post
    Are dollarama HDMI cables any good?
    We have used one for a while now with no issues.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, exciting find today! I actually was looking for something else, a silicon cookie sheet and asked the person that I normally see working in that aisle if they had one. They didn't but she told me they got a silicon gingerbread house mold in that was really nice. It wasn't out on the floor yet as it is a Christmas item but she went back and got one to show me. This is the one, $3!
    http://www.amazon.ca/Chefs-Toolbox-F.../dp/B004BR3UWS
    seylz_gurl, nessa23 and Autumn7 like this.

Trading Score
    30 (89%)

i really wish they took coupons...with the 3.00 clear coupons out there...

Quote Originally Posted by sweetbabigrl View Post
    They had a lot of pajama bottoms for men and women there. Also they have men Clear shampoo for $2.50.

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by trishka View Post
    I also found large Bernardin mason jars for $1. The only thing is that the opening isn't as wide as the one I have at home because I can't fit my hand in it, but it will do.
    59ml bottle of Goo Gone for $1. I love this stuff and it really works.
    Mason jars????!!!! By any chance, do you have a pic? I'm on a huge mason jar kick right now and you're right, the wide mouth would be ideal but these ones would work.... do you know the size of them?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian.mere View Post
    Ok, exciting find today! I actually was looking for something else, a silicon cookie sheet and asked the person that I normally see working in that aisle if they had one. They didn't but she told me they got a silicon gingerbread house mold in that was really nice. It wasn't out on the floor yet as it is a Christmas item but she went back and got one to show me. This is the one, $3!
    http://www.amazon.ca/Chefs-Toolbox-F.../dp/B004BR3UWS
    $28.50!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dinobuzz View Post
    Mason jars????!!!! By any chance, do you have a pic? I'm on a huge mason jar kick right now and you're right, the wide mouth would be ideal but these ones would work.... do you know the size of them?
    I bought one but it's at home right now. I will upload a pic for you when I get home

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian.mere View Post
    Found a Nintendo DSi armor case kit today! It has a Star Wars armor case, a stylus and I believe it's two case to hold the game cartridges. It was $3. I took a pic but haven't uploaded it from my phone yet.
    I would love to see a pic. Which section did you find this?

Page 87 of 272 FirstFirst ... 37 77 85 86 87 88 89 97 137 187 ... LastLast

Thread Information